• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

Any can tell me, How they do that ?? i mean they can get 20k point and with Summy char ? We really can or this is cheat ?
Thank

a.png

#2 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

Any can tell me, How they do that ?? i mean they can get 20k point and with Summy char ? We really can or this is cheat ?

It's possible

Use lv1 weapon and lower as much damage as possible, keep combo ongoing without stopping, don't die and don't get hit, for archer it's easy because they can simply launch a group of mobs and AAS. Summy can do it too just do what I said above and only use skills/spells (no x spam unless chain combo off). 

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 17 June 2017 - 08:45 AM.

#3 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

It's possible

Use lv1 weapon and lower as much damage as possible, keep combo ongoing without stopping, don't die and don't get hit, for archer it's easy because they can simply launch a group of mobs and AAS. Summy can do it too just do what I said above and only use skills/spells (no x spam unless chain combo off). 

Thank i ill go to try, but with lvl 1 weapon we still cant finish in 8min only, really cant

Edited by VaNak, 17 June 2017 - 09:00 AM.

#4 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:21 AM

Thank i ill go to try, but with lvl 1 weapon we still cant finish in 8min only, really cant

not everyone can do it on an instant, sometimes things take practice, its like learning a new instrument.

#5 VaNak

VaNak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

not everyone can do it on an instant, sometimes things take practice, its like learning a new instrument.

Untitled8b087.png

Sorry but something wrong here?? loll 4min only and 42k point so its really not wp lvl 1

Edited by VaNak, 17 June 2017 - 10:04 PM.

#6 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

Sorry but something wrong here?? loll 4min only and 42k point so its really not wp lvl 1

Back attacks + a high combo count 

#7 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:10 PM

Back attacks + a high combo count 

Also element pve damage eventually does the work for you.

Summons like Golgon apply the "Counter" on kill so it adds to SSS rank. 

They ran 3 maps most likely.

They swapped weapon to drop boss in under 15 seconds.

#8 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:03 AM

I'm actually not sure about the summy in the last pic who got 30k+ Points in in 4 minutes. No im not saying hes cheating or something since i cant prove it, but in the last patch 4 mins after the new patch came up and server is online again he already had all 10 Places in Normal and Arcade mode with 4 Mins and alot 30k points.. i mean.. Server just came up how was he even able to play so many runs already with like 3-4 minutes per run. I never seen his name in tradechat as well and never seen him selling a crown in market.

Edit: If someone wants to explain me how he did it go for it, but i know alot good High Level Summoners and nobody of them can get that much Points in like 3-4 Minutes even if they try hard.

Edited by nighty007, 24 June 2017 - 08:04 AM.

#9 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

the times for that ranking resets at midnight for server time, mostly the maintance is done before that, so what you saw was just the ranking from before the maintance

#10 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

They probably farm mobs for score at the boss room since they respawn fairly quickly. Could be smart shot with Back attack considering summons are tanking.

Edited by Apocryphos, 24 June 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#11 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:23 AM

They probably farm mobs for score at the boss room since they respawn fairly quickly. Could be smart shot with Back attack considering summons are tanking.

If this is a 1for1 recall of Ocher Forest's mission with higher levels than I can confirm as Elluman's boss-room before he was removed as a mission boss had a good mob-count with decent respawn timers.

Chaos Ocher Forest Mission boss-room was a prime leveling spot for level 50ish+ with exp comparable to Chaos Smoldering Swamp in the pre-Paris Strikes Back update days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users