Runtime error and Client version incorrect - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Runtime error and Client version incorrect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

Every time there is a new update, I'll have to pray that these kind of problems will not happen. It started with the run time errors, then I used the suggested solution, delete the patch ID, sometimes it worked. But today, after solving the run time errors, it came with client version incorrect. I'd faced this client version incorrect problem in past few weeks before, but at the end don't know how it had solved itself.

Is there any clear cut solutions to get rid of these annoying problems?? Couldn't play the game right now, why the hell it will not update to the latest version itself? Any kind souls can help me out? 

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

https://forums.warpp...lored-textures/

#3 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:28 AM

Ohh okay, Thanks a lot :)

#4 ahseong94

ahseong94

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:41 AM

Another issue here, when I login to the game, it is very lag and delay, and then closed automatically. When I login again, it stated server is not responding. 

The link provided and the files are not helping, once downloaded the file, can't open at all. Hmm..

#5 Silver19

Silver19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

Another issue here, when I login to the game, it is very lag and delay, and then closed automatically. When I login again, it stated server is not responding. 

The link provided and the files are not helping, once downloaded the file, can't open at all. Hmm..

What are your PC specs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users