Request to extend exp bonus for anniversary. - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Request to extend exp bonus for anniversary.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

Hi,

I just like to humbly seek for your kind feedback to the said request, for those who have been very busy due to important work for 1 week who were not able to play during exp mode. As much as I would like to do so I wasn't able to catch up with the anniversary exp bonus because I was on a official business during the week and I wouldn't attend to this work, I would not be able to receive my pay to purchase more WPE.

Hoping for your kindness to these request for each and everyone who are so busy grinding for money to purchase WPE.

Thank you so much in advance.

#2 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

This weirdly feels like a business letter

#3 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:00 PM

We had a month with bonus, and people said we needed more, because it was during finals. (myself included) then we get this, and people want more due to other commitments. And if they extend, someone else was at summer camp, so they extend again, and someone else's family member died, so they couldnt use it, etc, etc. We all want permanent exp bonus, but they just arent going to extend every time someone couldnt take advantage.

#4 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hi,

I just like to humbly seek for your kind feedback to the said request, for those who have been very busy due to important work for 1 week who were not able to play during exp mode. As much as I would like to do so I wasn't able to catch up with the anniversary exp bonus because I was on a official business during the week and I wouldn't attend to this work, I would not be able to receive my pay to purchase more WPE.

Hoping for your kindness to these request for each and everyone who are so busy grinding for money to purchase WPE.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello Angelo,

Thanks for your patience while I reviewed this proposal. I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass. We’ve published a lot on EXP event lately, and unfortunately the proposed extend exp bonus is a bit too much with other exp event we’ve published the last couple weeks. I hope you can enjoy this current exp event.

All the best,

CEO

Edited by Handersen, 18 June 2017 - 11:04 PM.

#5 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:29 AM

If you can't play simply don't. Most if not all EXP events are happened on special day or holiday in US, so just fit your schedules (We need to stay awake on 12 AM local time for WoE TE)

I think you need to simplified your life goal if you're trying to get level 175 in RO and cum launde GPA in your real life. Normal person typically won't get both, someone get popular on Youtube and he basically ditch his school because what's the point of education if he get money and popularity by hobby instead...

Edited by Exvee, 19 June 2017 - 02:31 AM.

#6 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

We should still have a week, right? Goes to the end of the month.

#7 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

Is it just me, or are the only people against extending the exp event are THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE 175/60 characters? Yet another reason this game will never grow beyond what it is...

#8 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:21 AM

The point is that the reasons for needing an extension dont make a lot of sense. Having a month of boosted exp in the middle of finals for most countries was a bad call, but now? Not cutting it.

And at some point, if you extend the events anymore, then those just become the rates. We were only without boosted exp for 2 weeks.

#9 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

Is it just me, or are the only people against extending the exp event are THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE 175/60 characters? Yet another reason this game will never grow beyond what it is...

Yeah i have a 175 Character, and i dont want to anyone have a 175 character, because i elitist player and that make me feel special and the only one can be 175 in this game, no one deserve it.

...Happy?, now go and play the game and stop post nosense things, i dont want to hear "oh i was bussy in the EXP event extend please, i have a life, i dont have time to play this game" or "we need extend the EXP event because the "new players"..."

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

"we need extend the EXP event because the "new players"..."

new players barelly visit forums, what more to do it only in behalf of qqing for exp. lol

#11 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:08 AM

Yeah i have a 175 Character, and i dont want to anyone have a 175 character, because i elitist player and that make me feel special and the only one can be 175 in this game, no one deserve it.

...Happy?, now go and play the game and stop post nosense things, i dont want to hear "oh i was bussy in the EXP event extend please, i have a life, i dont have time to play this game" or "we need extend the EXP event because the "new players"..."

Sorry that some of us actually have careers that force us to work 70+ hours a week......my apologies for not being either a child or a bum that lives off of mommy and daddy 

#12 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

Sorry that some of us actually have careers that force us to work 70+ hours a week......my apologies for not being either a child or a bum that lives off of mommy and daddy 

strawman fallacy

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

sorry, only work for 68 hours a week so obviously i don't count into that :/

#14 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

I only work 40 hours a week. If you take off facebook and youtube slacking, that's around 20 hours, tops.

There's a sale going on at my local supermarket but I couldn't go because of WORK and I really need a new TV, so I should go and have a word with their manager?

Edited by zilahmonsan, 19 June 2017 - 04:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users