Server Maintenance 06/21/2017 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 06/21/2017

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Our weekly server maintenance will be on 06/21/2017 at 15:00 server time! Updates will be posted before the maintenance is complete!

#2 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

Can I request 1 day account vault in IM mall?

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

You really seem interested in getting an account vault for a cheap price aren't you ? What's so good on your characters that makes you want to use that item ?

#4 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:18 AM

You really seem interested in getting an account vault for a cheap price aren't you ? What's so good on your characters that makes you want to use that item ?

Short answer: Why not when there is 1 for 30 days?
Long answer: There are certain items that are not tradeable for the under level characters, I dumped items into them. In order to undo, I need to level them up or buy an account vault. During this event, those items are determined to using up so there will have been nothing to put into that account vault for the rest of 29 days. More than that, I can't risk scamming that by that much IM when I need gold and time. Buying 1 day account vault is not saving as much as in term of retail. More than that, I believe the service fulfill mutual economical benefit between players and WarpPortal.
This is not private issue, don't take personal.
Edit: Only DS is an MMO game has this issue.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 20 June 2017 - 01:41 AM.

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:31 AM

We have no plans to add a 1-day account vault or give one account vault slot for free.

#6 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:37 AM

Thanks for your swift response. Hopefully this is not you who decide final decision.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 20 June 2017 - 01:42 AM.

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

There's no issue, buy the 30 day one if you need an account vault for some reason. Account vault has been used for various  more or less malicious activities in the past and I have no doubt that some let's say unintended uses for it still exist today or will come up in the future. Thus it's best that getting one is at least some what of an investment.

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

Thanks for your swift response. Hopefully this is not you who decide final decision.

We have no plans to add a 1-day account vault or give one account vault slot for free.

nothing more to say.

#9 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

It appears that I made an drunken error during multitasking *grab a drink*. I apologize.
Allow me to correct: Hopefully this is not the last solution the team decided on.

To my optimism, it's ok not to plan right away. As there are more unknown urgencies need doing, i share empathy, just a matter of sooner or later . I just feel disturbed of current unsophisticated transfer system. One ashamed example is when someone bought a 1 cooper car.

Edited by FeintsSiphon, 20 June 2017 - 07:25 AM.

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

I would like to ask a question; On the topic of utilizing one-time transfers through account vault;

In the past, I was able to successfully perform an item transfer of a Soul-bound item through Support. I simply wrote a ticket and they said it was a one-time only deal (Part of it may have been because I did it between two characters on the same account.) As we have an Item Mall item dedicated to lost-item recovery through support, (Simply have the item when writing the ticket and they take it off to perform your requested recovery) why not a similar item dedicated to transfers? As most items transfered through account vaults are typically bound items or un-mail-ables like pets which have high market-transferring risks. It'd be upto support on Soul-Bound items however. As something like this would require some moderation to prevent abuse. Like a time-based limitation or a one-time per specific item case.

It's understandable if this can't happen however. Like stated, it'd need a system to prevent abuse and moderate what can and can't be transferred. I simply asked this because majority of the players I know and seen do not keep all their most-used characters on the same account. For reasons that are sharing-based or are now blocked by our game client for good reason based.

Edited by Coolsam, 20 June 2017 - 05:07 PM.

#11 fakesteve

fakesteve

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:46 PM

hi

Edited by fakesteve, 20 June 2017 - 10:50 PM.

#12 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

An item transfer request would end up being either too cheap and make account vault useless or too expensive and won't be used at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users