Warpportal Energy Shortage in THOR - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal Energy Shortage in THOR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#26 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

interested payment processors

so who's gonna look for it?

A. Warpportal should look for a payment processor

B. Players should look for a payment processor and endorse it to WP

C. Payment processors should come to warpportal and ask them to be the one to do it

I think we all know what should the answer be.

Edited by Quahog, 20 June 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#27 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

if they look, and the processors are not interested, so what

#28 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:27 AM

this makes sense.

​KP Items in iRO are quoted in USD and are priced relative to North America's cost of living.

​Players in Thor, from what I heard are probably 90% from SEA, mostly 3rd world countries.

#29 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:28 AM

Pretty obvious lot of player from thor are interested, GMs though are pretty passive about it, passes ball to players instead of doing it proactively

Cadbury my dear, I think you swing and missed the ball in what Ash's quote from Campitor is saying,

When Campitor is refering to payment processors, it means payment gateways (example but not applicable to this discussion at hand: Paypal). What Campitor refers to are the payment gateways that are major to their own country, Australia for example has 'IP Payments' as a major payment gateway, if Warpportal and IP Payments can partner up (this is at the discretion of IP Payments, as Warpportal will be proposing the contract in this case scenario) then Australian players of iRO can go through IP Payments to get region pricing for WPE.

In other words, yes there is alot of player interest in regional pricing, but the problem is nobody has named out any payment gateways associated with their countries for Campitor to start planning out partnering up with.

#30 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:37 AM

Uhg....

the only payments I know is boku or mol.(boku....not entirely available, Mol, its fine but USD is a pain.)

let see how wp will handle this one.

Edited by Icarus05, 20 June 2017 - 04:39 AM.

#31 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

pukinginanetongmgatagachaoskontrangkontra nakakaburat

if they look, and the processors are not interested, so what

honest question, did WP management already looked for one? 

#32 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:09 AM

cant blame WP

from the beginning, your prev pRO company just threw away all your accounts to this server

without any further discussions regarding this matter,

and now, when you ask "did WP management already looked for one?"

not gonna happen, at least difficult

soon new pRO launch,

so which one do people in your country prefer ?

partnership with International company like WP or support the new established pRO?

the answer is obvious

i guess this is also the reason why none of them are interested to partner up with WP,  

#33 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:27 AM

cant blame WP

from the beginning, your prev pRO company just threw away all your accounts to this server

without any further discussions regarding this matter,

pRO just threw away the server to iRO? it feels like you're saying iRO never wanted us but was forced to do so. 

why did iRO not declined to accept pRO's old server? 

they accepted pRO's server. therefore accepting it's players. therefore accepting the players as customers.

and now, when you ask "did WP management already looked for one?"

not gonna happen, at least difficult

that's the problem. they don't even make some effort to provide what's good for their customers. 

also, see my first post. the PS part. 

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:45 AM

Hello,

Please keep your postings within topic and let me say this clear, posts found to be discriminating races will be removed.

Keep in mind that asking users to go play another game or quit are NOT appreciated here.

2 posts had to go.

Also note, users may post in their language but we advice they include a rough English translation with their post.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 June 2017 - 06:06 AM.

#35 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:47 AM

real talk:

from the comments I read, clearly, chaos don't want us to have this single request to wp. but let me tell you this: this is not just for us but for all SEA players.

we can't afford what you can afford. the cost of living is way different than ours.

you're not the only players in this server :)

for chaos guys who clearly understood the situation, thank you. for those who not, please go to Thor and see for yourself.

#36 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:53 AM

You are only good at Blaming WP lol

whenever someone give opinion 

"If you are, please feel free to comment and give your opinion, otherwise, your opinion is not needed here. Thanks"

just what Marty and Ash said if no one interested to partner up with WP, then not gonna happen

arent pRO gonna launch soon?

why would they partner up with International Company if they can support a new established one in their own country?

you better behave yourself if you want a discussion, otherwise your thread gonna get locked.

Edited by Silvianna, 20 June 2017 - 05:54 AM.

#37 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:59 AM

warpportal can do things on their side to help sea players such as reducing the cost of cash items ingame instead of the actual cash value

#38 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

You are only good at Blaming WP lol

whenever someone give opinion 

"If you are, please feel free to comment and give your opinion, otherwise, your opinion is not needed here. Thanks"

just what Marty and Ash said if no one interested to partner up with WP, then not gonna happen

arent pRO gonna launch soon?

why would they partner up with International Company if they can support a new established one in their own country?

you better behave yourself if you want a discussion, otherwise your thread gonna get locked.

you know why I posted that? because it won't even affect your server. therefore your opinion won't matter. what I want here is the price to be adjust for thor server only. why do you people from chaos cares about thor server anyway? crab mentality?

marty and ash are from chaos but their opinions are constructive. not like yours. 

Edited by Quahog, 20 June 2017 - 06:16 AM.

#39 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

you know why I posted that? because it won't even affect your server. therefore your opinion won't matter. what I want here is the price to be adjust for thor server only. why do you people from chaos cares about thor server anyway? crab mentality?

marty and ash are from chaos but their opinions are constructive. not like yours. 

Lol people from Chaos having Crab Mentality because of caring of other server? Oh i never know that

if its for SEA Players, both Chaos and Thor get the benefits.

not just PH people, but Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai, Viet, Singaporean, and the rest 5 countries.

But you just want to the price to be adjust for Thor server only?
LOL

#40 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

You should just get a farming account in Chaos to buy wpe for your expenditure in Thor. Not that hard to lvl and get the gears to gear a decently geared gx anyway.

Asking for regional pricing is okay. Thats what we are supposingly working at anyway. Asking for thor because there's no wpe seller there is a bit shellfish.

What about those in Chaos that are from 3rd world country and have no time to farm? They have to spend the same usd rate to buy wpe to sell for zeny. We dont star out in thor because ur overpowered gears hold by the majority scares us. At least in chaos, its hold by the minority few.

Chaos is currently inflated with zeny (look at everything priced above 1b these days and still selling well) while Thor has a shortage in zeny problem.

Throwing a problem at someone and not recommending steps and a proper plan is equivalent to saying, guys we have a problem. I think someone should come out with a plan to solve it, but im not solving it. But i insist that you solve it immediately cause its causing problems to me.

Why do ppl in chaos care about thor? Maybe we care cause we are humans, maybe we care cause we are under the same management; and any implications on thor could be implemented in chaos.

If your neighbour have a pest problem, you dont just sit back and laugh at them. You try to help them cause u know if it spreads, its gonna come your way.

#41 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

that's why i said THOR server not PHILIPPINES?

#42 kyogen

kyogen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationSouth Prontera

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

WP can keep the WPE price the same but then lower the prices in-game. You know like the OCP, instead of 300KP make it 200KP. With that at least we cay thor is cheaper than chaos.

#43 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:57 AM

sorry i admit that my interpretation of THOR server is for SEA countries. Didn't know there are people from SEA that plays in chaos because of the time zones and WOE. 

my bad

#44 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

soon new pRO launch,
so which one do people in your country prefer ?
partnership with International company like WP or support the new established pRO?
the answer is obvious

i guess this is also the reason why none of them are interested to partner up with WP,

New pRo doesn't have have updated content yet(only god knows when it'll be implemented). So if WP were able to make a deal with one of our local payment dealers(or whatever you call them) wouldn't it be more logical for players in our country to choose a server that has the same price but offers more fun and updated content?

#45 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:04 AM

Campitor has already addressed about regional pricing issue before. I'm surprised this thread has not been locked. Now you know WP can't help you. Then it has to be you to change things. You have two options to choose.

First option, abandon the ship and go work abroad. I've seen many Filipino nannies here in Toronto. Otherwise if you are a skilled worker, I am also sure you can easily get a professional job in no time. Don't feel threatened. Toronto's already been taken by immigrants.

Second option, since a country won't become a first world country by itself. It is up to the people of the country to do it or not. You can stay in Philippine and try to give back to the country; developing and strengthening the economy and currency.

However from my observations coming from a 3rd world country SEA myself, it's better to just abandon the ship and move to NA xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 June 2017 - 10:10 AM.

#46 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

Thor was created to acomodate the accounts migrated from the old pRO, wich are, in majority, SEA servers. After created however there were some ppl not from there that started to play on Thor, out of their own will. At the same time, as the accounts were migrated to iRO, there were many players that got interested on playing in Chaos instead of Thor, basically for being a more populated and estabilished server. Other than that, long before Thor became a thing, there were always a considerable amount of SEA players that have always played on Chaos.

#47 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

New pRo doesn't have have updated content yet(only god knows when it'll be implemented). So if WP were able to make a deal with one of our local payment dealers(or whatever you call them) wouldn't it be more logical for players in our country to choose a server that has the same price but offers more fun and updated content?

Why would they give permission for that?
They need money as well lol

Didnt they promise a lot of stuff already? No Bots, etc
To attract people playing in their server, so Filipino need to stop spend money on foreign company.
To support your own country

Edited by Silvianna, 20 June 2017 - 07:07 AM.

#48 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:07 AM

You should just get a farming account in Chaos to buy wpe for your expenditure in Thor. Not that hard to lvl and get the gears to gear a decently geared gx anyway. (if I have to start all over again, i'd be playing somewhere else)

Asking for regional pricing is okay. Thats what we are supposingly working at anyway. Asking for thor because there's no wpe seller there is a bit shellfish. (yes that's a bit selfish on my part. my bad)

What about those in Chaos that are from 3rd world country and have no time to farm? They have to spend the same usd rate to buy wpe to sell for zeny. We dont star out in thor because ur overpowered gears hold by the majority scares us. At least in chaos, its hold by the minority few (please name a few items that are overpowered and majority of us holds)

Chaos is currently inflated with zeny (look at everything priced above 1b these days and still selling well) while Thor has a shortage in zeny problem. (thor doesn't have a shortage of zeny. people are just hoarding it to sell for RMT) and don't tell me chaos server doesn't do RMT.

Throwing a problem at someone and not recommending steps and a proper plan is equivalent to saying, guys we have a problem. I think someone should come out with a plan to solve it, but im not solving it. But i insist that you solve it immediately cause its causing problems to me. (the problem here is we need an affordable way for 3rd world countries to purchase WPE. and people from chaos are just saying "not gonna happen". how is that solving the problem?)

Why do ppl in chaos care about thor? Maybe we care cause we are humans, maybe we care cause we are under the same management; and any implications on thor could be implemented in chaos. ( so are you in favor of regional pricing or not? I don't want chaos to merge with thor either. so maybe just implement the regional pricing to thor if you chaos people doesnt want it. since majority of the players in thor are southeast asians) 

If your neighbour have a pest problem, you dont just sit back and laugh at them. You try to help them cause u know if it spreads, its gonna come your way. 

pest problem: regional pricing's not implemented

neighbour: thor server

sit back and laugh at them: laughing at us because we cant afford to buy WPE

you try to help them: i think you should be in favor of regional pricing too because of this analogy

#49 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:09 AM

WE WANT HELP... THAT'S ALL...

WE WANT TO PLAY HERE IN THOR SERVER. All is good, from CSR to Gameplay. All we want is a little help, you might get more benefits if you let us buy cash shop with regional pricing. Who know's your organization might gain more profit on it.

can't imagine gm's sitting there auditing out post and eating pizza.

#50 Quahog

Quahog

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

WP can keep the WPE price the same but then lower the prices in-game. You know like the OCP, instead of 300KP make it 200KP. With that at least we cay thor is cheaper than chaos.

this can be a good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users