Question about Abusive Robe and some of the enchants - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Abusive Robe and some of the enchants

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

1. When equipped with Valkyrie Manteau,
ignore 15% physical defense of Demi-human, Demon and undead monster.
MaxHP +10%, every 1 refine of armor increase MaxHP +1%
ATK +2%, every 1 refine of armor increase ATK +1%.

Is the above implemented on iRO? I remember people asking about it but can't remember what thread or if a reply was ever gotten.

2. About the enchants, assuming you have a +13 Would you painstackingly re-enchant to get 2/2, 2/3 enchant or would you be satisfied with a enchant 3/0 or 3/1

1/1 stats 10, attack/range +10%
1/2 stats 12, attack/range +12%
2/2 stats 14, attack/range +14%

vs 

3 stats 9, attack/range 10%

A single rune 3 is comparable to a double 1/1 enchant.

My question, would you stop at rune 3 and carry on doing with other stuffs and re-enchant in the future. Or Settle at 2/2 as final enchant where it only gives 5 stats and 4% extra?

Thanks!

PS: Not comparing 1/3 2/3 and 3/3 cause those are obviously better than a single stat 3. 

Seeing how hard is it to get double enchants of the same type. 

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

i wouldnt use anything less than a total of 4 on the enchant (1/3, 2/2, 3/1) as for the power of the enchant, altho the preferable one in this scenario is 2/2 as you dont need to +13 the gear.

as for the combo, i've been told it works, it's just missing to be in the description

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

i wouldnt use anything less than a total of 4 on the enchant (1/3, 2/2, 3/1) as for the power of the enchant, altho the preferable one in this scenario is 2/2 as you dont need to +13 the gear.

as for the combo, i've been told it works, it's just missing to be in the description

Thanks for the reply on the combo. Yeah was thinking about it, guess I'm going to aim for 1/3 2/2 2/3 or 3/3 and above. Finally got my abusive after 3 weeks of lazily farming and +13 it yesterday. 

5 Safe 7, 510 HD elus, 1 HD Elu + 1 Safe 10 and 134 HD Carnium for those who are wondering. Was so annoyed when trying to +9 but it even out with the 1 safe. Thanks Ash!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users