#1 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:37 PM

Ragnarok online will have a new server called RE:Start?

Hey GM instead of introducing a new fking server why don't you fix the problem in old server?

#2 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

Ya WP make the same revo classic , so you guys dont move to new pRO.

stay here and gibe moni to them

#3 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Really thou. Instead of making this stupid -_- you guys should allow players from Thor and classic and given option to merge to chaos. With some restriction below.
1. Will not be able to bring Gods, and MVP cards. I know it sounds unfair but looking at how less competition they are during woe and MVP. I think it's fair enough.
Or we can work it out with half mvp instead of full mvp cards. For example
Implement half taogunka for players from classic and Thor they taogunka mvp will only worth half of the effect aka 50% max hp something like that. As for gods let say meg will be half Meg and give 40str instead.
2. Any over ups over 15 is banned and not transferable. Have option to degrade the refine to max of 14 or 15

I'm pretty sure they will gladly join.

Your input?

#4 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

im not sure with that, its pretty much Classic server but with Renewal mechanism 

i agree with you, instead making a new server

better fix the current ones,

also i always think we cant talk freely nowadays , can we ? idk about you but i have that feeling

before anyone says we Chaos player never care about Thor, we do, we care for them

but 

any opinions regarding Thor or server merge usually end with Thread getting locked, 

im pretty sure you know it very well lol

Edited by Silvianna, 20 June 2017 - 10:21 PM.

#5 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:27 PM

im not sure with that, its pretty much Classic server but with Renewal mechanism
i agree with you, instead making a new server
better fix the current ones,

also i always think we cant talk freely nowadays , can we ? idk about you but i have that feeling

before anyone says we Chaos player never care about Thor, we do, we care for them
but
any opinions regarding Thor or server merge usually end with Thread getting locked,
im pretty sure you know it very well lol

In order to make woe great again they should add spice in the woe.
I'm not talking only Thor including classic together one for all all for one.

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

The problems that Chaos has are incurable. WP cant fix all -_- that went wrong because players screwed it up. The only mistake I see coming from WP is the lack of advertisement.

Astra has been very attentive and adorable. I'll play and support iRO until it closes mofo lol 

#7 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

Everything is cure able. Is just the way they do it is wrong. Like I said instead of making new server and advertising new server should just get all fix in current chaos server. Under in the wrong hand this new server will ended up like classic.

#8 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

huh new server? whats this about didnt see anything in front page

#9 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:38 PM

And then when the new server goes to -_- as well, like with Classic and Chaos and Thor, they'll just make yet another new one, until people keep falling for the same stupid stunt. :) 

10/10 business strategy.

#10 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:38 PM

Or we could play in the new pRO as long as iRO will adopt us *again* once it *again* closes.. :heh:

Edited by zilahmonsan, 20 June 2017 - 10:38 PM.

#11 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

One for all, all for one.
Merge both classic and Thor to chaos with restrictions I mention above pretty sure it's a win win situation for all.
For classic people we have WoE TE. And if you don't want 3rd class then don't change.
As for Thor and chaos you both get more challange with woe instead of dead woe.

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:15 PM

At this point I think Thor players probably dont care about the merge as new pRO is coming and it will be run by the very same company that has successfully been running  Thai RO

Also, at this point, Chaos must have more OP items than Thor players can ever imagine lol

#13 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:29 PM

Really WP itself never trying to do a new server until EXE RO in Thailand and other regions happened... Not sure if it's legit information that it's kRO's idea to start this RO reboot thing and aim it to closed servers (and for some reason to iRO for servers that does not support regional service)

#14 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

now that people are complaining about regional pricing, if the price at my region's RO is cheaper than here....

Edited by zilahmonsan, 20 June 2017 - 11:41 PM.

#15 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:58 AM

Or we could play in the new pRO as long as iRO will adopt us *again* once it *again* closes.. :heh:

That's what my Guildmaster told us: Its a scam 2.0 

As for me

"I'll just create my Blacksmith there and sell my loots and get rich (First 2B, here i come)  :gg:"

One for all, all for one.
Merge both classic and Thor to chaos with restrictions I mention above pretty sure it's a win win situation for all.
For classic people we have WoE TE. And if you don't want 3rd class then don't change.
As for Thor and chaos you both get more challange with woe instead of dead woe.

Ask the Chaos Population and the admins of WP first if there will be a chaos-thor merge (Please don't cinnabombed me) . But Classic, Same thing :ok:

At this point I think Thor players probably dont care about the merge as new pRO is coming and it will be run by the very same company that has successfully been running  Thai RO

Also, at this point, Chaos must have more OP items than Thor players can ever imagine lol

To be honest, I wanna try the new server, but since its just CTB, meh. I'll wait for the official.

But Why there's a new server *-* . I mean from all of these game crippling bugs of ragnarok, Should we...fixing it first? no offence but...

#16 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:00 AM

The problems that Chaos has are incurable. WP cant fix all -_- that went wrong because players screwed it up. The only mistake I see coming from WP is the lack of advertisement.

Astra has been very attentive and adorable. I'll play and support iRO until it closes mofo lol 

Must agree with every word, except one point, that our staff could rush a little more and WP could ask more from Gravity, or are the server license free? I'm sure WP pay for license, and have the right for updates and fixes.

#17 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

The mob scarf was broken beyond repair. Their only redemption is to open another server after that fact that everybody already drop $200+ on the OCPs. 

#18 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

The mob scarf was broken beyond repair. Their only redemption is to open another server after that fact that everybody already drop $200+ on the OCPs. 

Tell me how Cylinder was OK.

#19 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

Tell me how Cylinder was OK.

in it's original form it was a-ok

#20 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

The same thing every time, if we buff the bombing chars every guy make only to do mvps, then it's ok, when we make a equip that buff everybody, "it's too op, nerf plox".

Again, back to the server. I think Chaos will have a good time during 2017, after we receive all ocp content jro released i think that jro instances and custom cards will come, realy, THEN the game will become fun again, new things to explore, with all new content a lot of new builds to taste. Then comes the updates and fixes, new builds... *-*

At the end, a new and fresh start will be nice, and plox goys, if you don't want it, don't play. Lets keep Philipino buddys with us, they're nice guys to have around, anyway.

#21 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

in it's original form it was a-ok

Yeah, I have to agree with this. If they didn't change it, fixing the description instead, it would be a powerful, but OK gear.

#22 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

Yeah, I have to agree with this. If they didn't change it, fixing the description instead, it would be a powerful, but OK gear.

cammon nagito... when do they guys ever cared about? hauehauheua, it's MONEY TALKS.

#23 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Wrong Thread

Edited by Tanzanito, 21 June 2017 - 12:37 PM.

#24 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

Ok, to those that don't kow how it'll be we can have an idea by watching TH WoE:

Even though I have NO IDEA why they drop cards when striking

This is one of a possible result. RE:START can just be as empty as Thor and Chaos. It's up to WP how they want this new server to be.

#25 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:38 PM

it becoming RE:KT after 2 months

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users