• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 okamyzin

okamyzin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:58 AM

How is the PVP in IRO? Is there any server with a good pvp in warpportal? I used to be a big fan of pvp in Ragnarok, but here no one seems to care about it, i only saw topics talking about PVM so far.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:04 AM

staff negligence destroyed any pvp/woe scenario on iRO

#3 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:22 AM

Dead, suppossed there is a revitalization project for woe wich should arrive at The end of The year, but who knows. No plans for PvP tho.

#4 okamyzin

okamyzin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:24 AM

thats kinda sad to be honest, i used to love pvp, miss those timeS

#5 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:00 AM

PVP and WOE is the main reason people botting/bot exist, spamm those Aloe.... spamm those strawberry ... Grenade and Acid bottle, Poison Bottle, bot farm there, bot farm here, bot level up, bot everywhere, better stop.

Go to ET and try to get MVP cards is better thing to do, use the aloe for leveling, use the strawberry to kill mobs, get exp level up become more stronger so we can go explorer more deeper and wider.

play game online a whole day is already useless and wasting time, no need to make it worst by add bot to make it more useless and pointless.

#6 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:04 AM

PVP and WOE is the main reason people botting/bot exist, spamm those Aloe.... spamm those strawberry ... Grenade and Acid bottle, Poison Bottle, bot farm there, bot farm here, bot level up, bot everywhere, better stop.

Go to ET and try to get MVP cards is better thing to do, use the aloe for leveling, use the strawberry to kill mobs, get exp level up become more stronger so we can go explorer more deeper and wider.

play game online a whole day is already useless and wasting time, no need to make it worst by add bot to make it more useless and pointless.

If people were using aloe in woe that'd be pretty sad, lol. More likely they would use aloe in pvm. In-fact most of those things listed are all more for PvM, but yeah bots still suck.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

PvP is dead because people just don't care I guess. I didn't go PvP because how classes are so unbalanced and some are definitely more OP and cheating than the others. Also I don't like small battles. I love big battles.

Now talk about WoE, in WoE everyone has to face the same "threats". Doesn't matter how OP your class is, you will also face the same OP classes to deal with. Now it is up to individual how well they know about their classes. How smart they are to use their skills. How good their timing is to execute skill combos. How professional they are to judge the situation and to know what to do. During my WoE time, I think I'd killed every pro/elite/MvPs/Gods user at least once in my WoE history but I would not be able to do so in 1-1 PvP scenario due to class natural imbalances.

Why is it dead? I was forced to quit as many people already quit and it got bored real fast because I don't like small battles. Why did other people quit? It's been brought up many times already lol

#8 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

I really enjoy the PvM only server right now.  PvP and WoE created a lethal dose of drama, accusation, flaming, and so on.

#9 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

Chakri, just you is OP

#10 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

staff negligence destroyed any pvp/woe scenario on iRO

Players helped.

#11 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

PvP is dead because people just don't care I guess. I didn't go PvP because how classes are so unbalanced and some are definitely more OP and cheating than the others. Also I don't like small battles. I love big battles.

Now talk about WoE, in WoE everyone has to face the same "threats". Doesn't matter how OP your class is, you will also face the same OP classes to deal with. Now it is up to individual how well they know about their classes. How smart they are to use their skills. How good their timing is to execute skill combos. How professional they are to judge the situation and to know what to do. During my WoE time, I think I'd killed every pro/elite/MvPs/Gods user at least once in my WoE history but I would not be able to do so in 1-1 PvP scenario due to class natural imbalances.

Why is it dead? I was forced to quit as many people already quit and it got bored real fast because I don't like small battles. Why did other people quit? It's been brought up many times already lol

@sorry for the double post.

And no chakri,pvp used to require more knowledge of the game than WoE,way more reaction time and way more timing.

WoE is just a endless spam of skills,it's a fact, i could count with 1 hand how many WoE players could actually PVP and i don't have enough fingers to count how many PVP players could WoE.

OLD PVP (150-) >>>> Any WoE / PVP after 175 < WoE

Classic WoE as good as Classic PVP 

Pre renew PVP as good as Pre renew WoE

175 pretty much killed the PVP,some classes are just too broken and almost impossible to counter if the enemy is not a door playing

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

Chakri, just you is OP

Just gears lol

Anyway .. sorry that I stopped making Renewal WoE videos. Our WoE is dead. Nothing I can do to help it :/

@sorry for the double post.

And no chakri,pvp used to require more knowledge of the game than WoE,way more reaction time and way more timing.

WoE is just a endless spam of skills,it's a fact, i could count with 1 hand how many WoE players could actually PVP and i don't have enough fingers to count how many PVP players could WoE.

OLD PVP (150-) >>>> Any WoE / PVP after 175 < WoE

Classic WoE as good as Classic PVP 

Pre renew PVP as good as Pre renew WoE

175 pretty much killed the PVP,some classes are just too broken and almost impossible to counter if the enemy is not a door playing

Ez ~

#13 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

Wait for re: start. PVP will be alive there again, I think. :heh:

#14 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

175 killed PvP or WoE because the barrier became higher. It's difficult for a lot of people to level beyond 150 after relying on gramps.

#15 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:44 PM

Thor has the most active pvp room pvp at least untill restart starts.

I say Thor as whenever I look at https://www.mswcode.com/pipvpspy/ Thor has the highest count.

#16 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

175 killed PvP or WoE because the barrier became higher. It's difficult for a lot of people to level beyond 150 after relying on gramps.

Not only that,we started to receive a lot of expensive broken gears (cash shop/episodes/updates) and some classes benefit more than others due to HP scaling,skill formulas,extra job level.

#17 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

HP and level scaling on some skills got super evident with the 175 patch. The easiest to notice is Tiger Cannon, while had uses in the past, didn't had 1/10 the impact it has today.

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

I blame Sura and SC players :3

#19 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:55 AM

If you want PVP, Thor is the best place for that, just go to izlude every night in PHT.. Just be wary that there's a very strong Sura and Doram Lurking~

(just kidding, its my doram, i'm just sitting around and watching and i'm not strong lol. But I can play with everyone just DON'T USE DORAM, I DON'T HAVE IMUKE SHIELD YET)

Edited by Icarus05, 24 June 2017 - 04:56 AM.

#20 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:12 AM

Cats

#21 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:14 AM

Come to pvp im there everydayxD

#22 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:24 AM

If you want PVP, Thor is the best place for that, just go to izlude every night in PHT.. Just be wary that there's a very strong Sura and Doram Lurking~

(just kidding, its my doram, i'm just sitting around and watching and i'm not strong lol. But I can play with everyone just DON'T USE DORAM, I DON'T HAVE IMUKE SHIELD YET)

nah man,you don't need to be strong to play as doram  :heh:

Try to kill some people and have some fun before it's dead like chaos.

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

Don't worry, I'm still a novice at Doram class. But i formely play RK DPS type and I have fun playing with him .i use him for WOE purpose, but I'm spending zenies so much at his runes and gear management to deal with the changes at iRO. well...i gave up and go haitus. Then when  cats came along, i came back and play. to be honest, I play doram for fun :heh:. My doram is suprisingly weaker compared to other dorams at thor :heh:.But honestly, I want either to play GX, RG or WL . WL is fine but it is very soft. RG....i...still don't understand this class but this is tough one....And GX...My brother teaches me and he let me pilot his GX several times, and he's friend who is an expert at this class occassionally fights with my brother and its fun to watch. So in short. Maybe I use GX since I want to apply the things I learn from my brother...

PS: To be honest, Even though Dorams are OP. The way of dealing them will depend on how much you master a certain class. I usually face GX a lot and most GX who almost close killing me using RC doesn't bother to use CRS. I deal a lot of people at WOE and PVP and most classes who can kill doram are the one you are not expecting. I guess its the matter of playing :)

Don't worry,I know dorams are op xD . But once they got oblivion curse, they are useless as af(True story)

There are no novice dorams. All doram players are starting pro right away hahaha

#24 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:13 PM

nah man,you don't need to be strong to play as doram  :heh:

Try to kill some people and have some fun before it's dead like chaos.

But i'm a Weak cat :sob:

PS: I hide the first comment since microsoft edge doesnt let me to edit it. (reason of hiding: I misunderstood the comment, sorry :D )

Edited by Icarus05, 24 June 2017 - 09:14 PM.

#25 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

There are no novice dorams. All doram players are starting pro right away hahaha

(Actually yes....but i'm the exception  :heh: )

And the first comment i said is just a misunderstanding xD I misunderstand the first comment  . Sorry  :ani_sry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users