So who wants to see a Bio4 Guide on Making Money? (potential to earn 1bil a night) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

So who wants to see a Bio4 Guide on Making Money? (potential to earn 1bil a night)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#1 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

So lately, I haven't had any time to play since I became more involved with activities outside of RO. I think I will find it helpful to share my money making scheme that I created from the atrocious 150-175 leveling scheme we have on RO.

One of the most unique things I've done is sell Bio4 leveling. Originally it was for free, but then I met a lot of players who have an even more busier life style than me but are willing to pay for efficient leveling.

With my knowledge, I was literally able to make 1-2bil a night running 4-6 rounds of Bio4. I was even able to fill up all my accounts and my other friend's accounts with 8k+ WPE. To give you an example, I fill up my party with 5 important classes (AB, strings, sorc, gene, and RK) and fill up the other 7 with all buyers. Each buyer pays 50mil per round. If I do 5 rounds (which for me takes less than an hour and a half) it will be an easy profit of 1.75bil. PER NIGHT.

There is so much money you can make in Bio4 with saving time. I can write a complete guide for the details, but honestly for any party, just offer to sell spots. Players WILL buy if you feel your party is confident in finishing under a reasonable amount of time (doesn't even have to be under 30 minutes).

I find that the best buyers were those in Asian countries (phillipines, thai, latin america, etc) since they generally purchase more WPE to sell for zeny.

Again, if people truly wants to see a guide on how I do it, feel free to let me know in the comments and I will consider creating a detailed guide.

Bio4 is honestly fun, as long as you make the party run efficiently. And that's all I did. Whenever you see an opportunity to fill up an empty slot or find a group of friends, consider selling a spot in Bio4! Put up a chat that says "S>Bio4 Runs!" will get players interested in it if they feel they can trust you.

Here is a screenshot of 1 night of Bio4 runs, starting at 32mil zeny. The other is the transaction of WPE made off of a single night of Bio.

zgW0IMR.jpg

zMBBdwY.jpg

Edited by Demeris, 25 June 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

You became more involved with activities outside iRO? Cosplay I heard! Nice one ~ good luck lmfao

Anyway ... I'm more interested in your zeny. I accept donations xD

#3 MrBrainFreeze

MrBrainFreeze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEastcoast USA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

and you share the profit with the 4-5 important classes/friends you party with?

#4 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:38 PM

Sometimes I keep all the profits for myself.

I mainly played 3-4 classes. I always alted the Strings/Wandy if needed. I only need 1 other person to play an RK and another for an AB. Sometimes I let a friend bring in a sorc if they want to leech.

So I would say, at most I ever shared was with 3 helpers. They were fine with whatever I paid them on each night. Someday when we're not busy, I cut my share and give it to them. Other times I would give them half a bil if we were doing great. The point is, they knew money was always readily available. They did mention to me that what I paid them was way more than what they would expect.

Edited by Demeris, 24 June 2017 - 09:39 PM.

#5 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:24 PM

I'm interested but I don't think this'll be noob friendly? Especially for solo players like me because making friends is obviously required.

#6 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

Yes, heck yes you fuggin legend ! <3

#7 Hirumminho

Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Server:Retired

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

Thats Nice but i guess If everyone sells bio4 runs no one is going to buy It? Anyways i'd like to see a Guide, even tho i can't do It cause i have no friends

Edited by Hirumminho, 25 June 2017 - 12:11 AM.

#8 sunnydoll

sunnydoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:28 AM

I wish I could make a website for everyone who looking for a party

#9 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:51 AM

I wish I could make a website for everyone who looking for a party

Party and Guild Recruiting

#10 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Thats Nice but i guess If everyone sells bio4 runs no one is going to buy It? Anyways i'd like to see a Guide, even tho i can't do It cause i have no friends

They could have before, this post is more than likely to showcase how much profit is made. Most people don't have the dedication to run things like this often.

Edit: Aco also mentioned just selling spots in a party you're already running. If you're fast and efficient, people will return and also tell their friends. If you can run these in off peak hours, you would likely have great success.

Edited by Myzery, 25 June 2017 - 02:15 AM.

#11 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:56 AM

What is the z/exp rate at 50m a run?

#12 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:39 AM

[Removed]

I want to know his guide to run bio4 with very small party, consist 2-4 people

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 June 2017 - 07:06 AM.
Removed response to hidden content

#13 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

(I read the comments first...wait for CM..no CM react...Investigates your busines....It seems legal)

I'm looking forward for this  :no1:

(but i know paid leeching is legal :heh: )​

#14 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:38 AM

Well I don't know if it's his pullers or not, but sometimes there was a sura pulling the entire map into a room. This poses a problem as other parties will not be able to find the mobs, and whenever they get close to that "room", half the party will get disconnected. 

I think everybody would be fine if someone is selling leeching services, but mob trained the entire map and rendered other parties ineffective is not so cool.

But then again, I think it's finally time to introduce gramp 175  :pif: 

#15 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:38 AM

Seems like too much effort for me.

I'd have to like...group with people. I've never even done that before.

#16 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:14 AM

Good morning,

Derail is now removed, if there are concerns about an action in-game please submit a support ticket.

Accusations of exploits and RMT are not tolerated on forums.

I will see about getting a follow up from the CMs on the WPE portion but for now I'd appreciate not resuming what's been removed.

#17 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

[Removed]

On-topic:

Moral Lesson: Get many friends and do BIO4 with them.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 June 2017 - 07:26 AM.
Removed response to hidden content

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:18 AM

You don't need friends to run this. If you need to pay friends to help you run, then friends or random dedicated players can just help you just fine. The core things that needed is strong gears and dedication.

#19 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

BIO4? Is that a new item? - Someone who's only played GX so far.

#20 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

You don't need friends to run this. If you need to pay friends to help you run, then friends or random dedicated players can just help you just fine. The core things that needed is strong gears and dedication.

Not on the earning part but doing bio4 free and not fast but doable or an a-ok run.

On-topic:

But, yeah that amazing runnin under 30 minutes. I want to see a vid on this for research purposes.

#21 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:54 AM

2 full TIs in 30 mins, awesome because you can afk in his party

now for the guide

where are you Aco? 

#22 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:55 AM

I actually became more consistent in finishing my run under 15 minutes when it's not so busy. It's always about saving time.

I understand it's fine to be skeptical. It's cool that this might be too much for some players, but I'm telling you it's not.

There's another group who do much longer runs then me and earn just as much as me. You won't know how it is unless you give it a try. I'll post a guide later so everyone can look into it.

Sure it's not like ET where you can get a chance of an MvP card, but it's a free 1bil every night that you can share between you and your friends.

#23 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

Can you make a guide on how to make $1000 in one day? Lol instead of 1 bil is in game currency where it's all about pixel. Smh ppl nowadays really drowning in pixel instead of reality.

#24 sunnydoll

sunnydoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

Party and Guild Recruiting

I means this kind of website when game itself lack of efficient booking system:D
No one use this website anymore cuz majority players using it and made the game company adding recruiting UI in game

Edited by sunnydoll, 25 June 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#25 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

what happened to your second thread? :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users