[PSA] Corel Painter Essentials 5 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[PSA] Corel Painter Essentials 5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vogun

Vogun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:38 AM

This is a Public Service Announcement:

https://www.humblebu...software-bundle or just google "Humble Bundle"

Corel Painter Essentials 5 is currently on Humble Bundle.  As featured in the sticky post "Info: Digital art and basics of art" by Mayhem, Painter Essentials is a cut-down version of the full Painter package but it really is quite functional and at this very moment will 'cost' you $9.03.  Moreover you can choose where your nine bucks goes; personally, I specified most of my 9 dollars goes to the PDSA, a charity that cares for animals and I ask that your donation goes their way, if you don't have a charity you routinely support.

I've had it installed for about a day now and I've yet to properly try it for colouring but here's a line art drawn in nothing but PE5. Will post the coloured version once I've had a good go at it.

PE5_zpshynuysmn.png

This offer expires in a little less than 9 days from time of posting (8 days and 21 hours).

#2 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

i got this bundle too. i say it was worth every penny :D i got the sound forge addition too <3 sweet sweet deal~! 

Corel is usually one of the requirements in the artist industry lately.. high time i got it. :D 

how was it for you Vogun?

Edited by kokeshicat, 09 July 2017 - 11:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users