Warning : click several times when deleting character - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Warning : click several times when deleting character

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

Hello everyone,

This is a query and also a warning hoping that what happened to me won't happen to you.

Last Friday, I restarted playing dragonsaga after a long while...

I wanted to make a new character and having run out of character slots.
So I went ahead and deleted a character called EUsneaky.
I clicked him, he was highlighted with the yellow beam, and it said type in "delete now". It then said "delete EUsneaky?" Everything checked out so I clicked confirm.

To my horror the game then proceeded to delete my main toon, lvl 82 along with several tens of thousands of gold worth of costumes and stuff.

My only guess would be that the game lagged and still thought I was selecting another character even though he was displaying the right one.

So folk please if you delete a character, click on him several times, and don't take for granted that he has the yellow light beam on him, click again and again and don't let this glitch happen to you :(

Moreover does anyone know how long account queries of that sort usually take? I messaged them 4.5 days ago but there being a week end in the way etc It may take a while more I suppose.

Anyway stay safe and if you delete a character, click numerous times and maybe even restart the game first you never know !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users