#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

Find an annoying bug you'd like us to squash? Let us know here!

Fixed!

• Silvervine from quests not stacking with those from boxes - 7/12
  • Two NPC's are in the ocean. izlude 137/208 7/12
  • Fishing event quest numbers need to be edited. 7/12
  • Upon completing the training grounds and selecting "I have a job in mind," selecting "mage" cancels the dialogue entirely. NPC does not teleport you. 7/12
  • Hairstyle coupon is bugged. NPC asks for New_Style_Coupon instead of a Hairstyle Coupon which was purchased from Item Mall 7/12
  • Silvervine Quests have incorrect names 7/12
  • Guide Jewarker NPC in yuno_fild01.gat 70 376 has jumbled text.  7/12
  • Blacksmith quest 7/12

Reported Issues!

Website

• Control panel allows players to create 25 character passwords, but game client doesn't allow the 25 character password 

Special (Please See Response)

• Players reporting incorrect EXP being given by certain monsters.
    • With the RESTART/REVO Classic style servers monsters EXP, Drops, and Spawns were re balanced. The values given to us are their intended rates. Please keep in mind that it will be a long time(from my understanding; years) before there is a need to go above level 99.
  • Loot Timer: players report it's too low and others/bots can steal their loot before they get to it
    • Unfortunately, that is just kind of how the game has always worked. We will provide feedback to the studio on loot timers. 
  • When an item (card) falls into a portal, players can't loot it.
    • Unfortunately, that is just kind of how the game has always worked. We will provide feedback to the studio on this.
  • Izlude is missing warp to airship part of izlude
    • The airship update is not in the game.
  • Report of low spawn rates for certain maps that are more relevant in RE:START (IE Argiopes, the other Mjonir maps and a lot of the satan morroc maps)
    • With the RESTART/REVO Classic style servers monsters EXP, Drops, and Spawns were re balanced. The values given to us are their intended rates. Please keep in mind that it will be a long time(from my understanding; years) before there is a need to go above level 99.
  • It's impossible to get Play Dead skill, talking to Nami at the Inn in Prontera. No matter which novice job level or If you changed class, the npc will keep saying that need you at least on novice job level 6, or to have your first class unlocked in order to help her with the quest.
    • Play dead is available from the Prontera Night Member at prt_in.gat 73 87
  • The game doesn't display the other players party without being in a guild first.
    • Unfortunately, that is just kind of how the game has always worked. We will provide feedback to the studio on this.

Consulting with Content Designers

• Juice quest npc is missing - Were not sure if this is intended,

Investigating

• Niffelheim Questline: The second NPC you need to talk to does nothing.
  • The Doomweapon/Cheese Quest in Commodo stops at some point 
  • Party loot sharing doesn't share equally. Whoever pick up the loots get most of the items, instead of sharing equally to each member.
  • Damascus can't be equiped by Novice, but description of weapon stating otherwise.
  • When using swordsman two handed sword is invisible when attacking and when still in battle stance the sword moves around the character.  Reported as female sprite specific problem.
  • Shops and other prontera indoor maps are still the new prontera banquet maps, they need to be reverted back to old prontera just like the castle.
  • Description of Spear Mastery skill for knights is showing incorrect values for when riding a peco peco. At level 10 it shows +41 to ATK when riding instead of 50
  • "Hunter Job Change quest, step 5, is not working. Players are reporting able to skip this step and immediately pass.
  • In gef_fild14, Payon Field 11, when player logs out in this map and re-logs back in, player will return to save point. (tested and can confirm)
  • Arc  Wand[1] has its own sprite while Arc Wand[2] uses the regular rod sprite. (Arc_Wand and Arc_Wand_)
  • Morocc still has destroyed morocc music, and Morocc Castle has login screen music.
  • No NPC for Arrow Making Quest (Roberto in moc_ruins,118,99)
  • Cannot do Greed Quest
  • Hair dye npc is missing from the building where you added the clothing dye npc.
  • The NPCs in Alberta that transport you to the various islands don't reduce their price from 10,000 Z to 1,000 Z if you have VIP status.

#2 StarDruid

StarDruid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Server:No where Now

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

Battle Basics - Swordman isn't tracking the Picky kills

#3 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Currently the control panel let's you create ragnarok restart accounts with 25 char passwords, but the game client does not allow 25 char passwords so I can't login.

Additionally I can't change my password on the site. When I click the edit button on my account I receive the following error.

"This is an invalid webpage request."

#4 Excrulon

Excrulon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Hi,

Your website allows you to create a password that's longer than the game client will accept. Your page throws an error when you try to edit a game account to change it. It's impossible for me to change my password to get into the game. When I click edit on a game account, it says "This is an invalid webpage request."

Please advise.

#5 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:16 PM

• It's not possible to equip the thief manual.

#6 Jeegoo

Jeegoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

Are exp rates correct? I'm currently lucky to get over 2 job exp per kill at jlvl 1 acolyte

#7 Excrulon

Excrulon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Why even bother posting this thread? No one is even looking at it. Support should really be active on launch night of a new game/server.

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Battle Basics - Swordman isn't tracking the Picky kills

Pre Patched the server for the next restart
As a stopgap we are manually spawning the right pickys

Currently the control panel let's you create ragnarok restart accounts with 25 char passwords, but the game client does not allow 25 char passwords so I can't login.

Additionally I can't change my password on the site. When I click the edit button on my account I receive the following error.

"This is an invalid webpage request."

Please ticket into support they should be able to assist you further. We will report the website issue.

Hi,

Your website allows you to create a password that's longer than the game client will accept. Your page throws an error when you try to edit a game account to change it. It's impossible for me to change my password to get into the game. When I click edit on a game account, it says "This is an invalid webpage request."

Please advise.

Please ticket into support they should be able to assist you further. We will report the website issue.

• It's not possible to equip the thief manual.

The Manuals have a max level of 12. If you are base level 13 or higher they no longer work.

Are exp rates correct? I'm currently lucky to get over 2 job exp per kill at jlvl 1 acolyte

Yes

#9 Excrulon

Excrulon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

I did submit a ticket. Still no reply. Can't you guys just reset my pws to something short?

#10 StarDruid

StarDruid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

Here's another one, No Eden group NPC, so can't even claim our key rewards, or complete the "Join the Eden Group quest"

#11 Chacaceiro

Chacaceiro

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:47 PM

Thief manual can't be equipped. I believe it's because it says max level is 12, but we reach him at level 15.

Thief guide does not teleport you to Thief guild. I believe you are supposed to talk to Eden Group girl, but please remove the option to ask him to teleport us to Thief Guild then

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Here's another one, No Eden group NPC, so can't even claim our key rewards, or complete the "Join the Eden Group quest"

The code gives 250 free kafra points. The eden group should not be active and that quest will be disabled in the next restart.

#13 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

I did submit a ticket. Still no reply. Can't you guys just reset my pws to something short?

PM me the email you submitted a ticket on and the PW you want.

#14 StarDruid

StarDruid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

The code gives 250 free kafra points. The eden group should not be active and that quest will be disabled in the next restart.

The Head start key FAQ list that we need to talk to the Code The Redemer for more stuff, might want to change that.

Edit: Mean the "How to Redeem Your Ragnarok RE:START "HEAD START" Coupon for Ingame Items" entry of support that eveything points to.

Edited by StarDruid, 27 June 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#15 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:06 PM

The Head start key FAQ list that we need to talk to the Code The Redemer for more stuff, might want to change that.

Edit: Mean the "How to Redeem Your Ragnarok RE:START "HEAD START" Coupon for Ingame Items" entry of support that eveything points to.

The coupon system is for both in game and points coupon. We will make the knowledge base more clear.

#16 Skyver

Skyver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

Characters cannot be deleted. After waiting the brief safety period and clicking delete, I type my email and I get a message saying "unable to delete now". 

Also, any ETA on the restart for the picky fix? My OCD won't allow me to leave novice grounds without completing it. 

Edited by Skyver, 27 June 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#17 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Characters cannot be deleted. After waiting the brief safety period and clicking delete, I type my email and I get a message saying "unable to delete now". 

Also, any ETA on the restart for the picky fix? My OCD won't allow me to leave novice grounds without completing it. 

I will login now to new_1-3 and spawn a bunch

#18 Skyver

Skyver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

Thanks!

Also, EXP penalty seems to be working just the same as renewal. 
EDIT: maybe not

Edited by Skyver, 27 June 2017 - 05:34 PM.

#19 Niohoggr

Niohoggr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:28 PM

The game isn't "Ragnarok 2003" Its Ragnarok 2017 with only base classes enabled. I feel that this is a bug and should be sent to the devs for correction.

Edit: Old payon nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Niohoggr, 27 June 2017 - 05:47 PM.

#20 osueboy

osueboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

i see monster exp penalty

#21 osueboy

osueboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

There is no warp between the prontera woe map and the castle

#22 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

EXP lvl gap 

UNDER LVL 35 A WOLF GAVE US 470 EXP
LVL 36-40 A WOLF GAVE US 444 EXP

LVL 41 A WOLF GAVE US 420 EXP

exp tapping add 5% exp instead of 10%?

Edited by senpa1, 27 June 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#23 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

exp share keeps randomly disabling when changing map zones or i assume its map zones

there might be a exp penalty judging by geos

also im not sure but yuno isnt supposed to be in game yet?

#24 Darksider1991

Darksider1991

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

Hi there. I can't find the NPC for the Juice Making Quest...

#25 Niohoggr

Niohoggr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

Why do I see Turpecos. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users