RE:START Bug Reporting Thread - Page 23 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RE:START Bug Reporting Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
585 replies to this topic

#551 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

While the mob spawns from Hydro and Detard etc have been fixed to the appropriate level, have the bio2 MVP's mob spawn been looked into also? Last patch they were showing up as lvl 130+ still making it nearly impossible to hit.

#552 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:06 AM

I've noticed this last week during WoE. I don't know if dancer songs are doing it as well.

But Magic Strings buff seems to be dropping off instead of refreshing when walking back in or standing in it. The Minstrel is swapping songs between Song of Lutie, Magic Strings, and Impressive Rift. This was never an issue for me before last week. But it's definitely noticeable when all of a sudden I have a huge delay on my skills when I normally wouldn't.

#553 Kuitsu

Kuitsu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:38 PM

But Magic Strings buff seems to be dropping off instead of refreshing when walking back in or standing in it.

The song "lasts" for 20 seconds, after which, you'd need to get back into its range. This timer is fixed; i.e., you stand in Strings for the first 5 seconds (or song flashes) and move away, come back at 17 seconds and immediately leave. You will lose the effects of Strings three seconds later, it does not refresh.

#554 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

The song "lasts" for 20 seconds, after which, you'd need to get back into its range. This timer is fixed; i.e., you stand in Strings for the first 5 seconds (or song flashes) and move away, come back at 17 seconds and immediately leave. You will lose the effects of Strings three seconds later, it does not refresh.

Well I used to run back in to get strings before and never had the issue of losing it until last week. So I just found it odd. Maybe it just happened to drop off before I got back in. /shrug

So thank you for the info, I wasn't sure if the 20 sec drop off was fixed and cannot be refreshed.

Edited by Aruteeru, 15 April 2018 - 02:13 AM.

#555 AguToroZoro

AguToroZoro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Help me please, I do not have characters in the Rangers. ID : [removed]

Edited by VModCoconut, 18 June 2018 - 05:58 PM.
Removed Account ID

#556 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

Help me please, I do not have characters in the Rangers. ID : [removed]

Please do not post account ID.

I am not sure I understand what you are having problems with, could you please provide more information?

#557 AguToroZoro

AguToroZoro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:57 PM

Please do not post account ID.

I am not sure I understand what you are having problems with, could you please provide more information?

After i'm loggin to characters in the Rangers Name Saya. After that I can not do anything. Maybe because I’m reskill but not upskill Warg Mastery. But, I have Wang whit me. Pleas  help me for checking problems. This problem has started June 18th.

#558 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:02 PM

After i'm loggin to characters in the Rangers Name Saya. After that I can not do anything. Maybe because I’m reskill but not upskill Warg Mastery. But, I have Wang whit me. Pleas  help me for checking problems. This problem has started June 18th.

Hello,

Which server do you play on? You are posting under Re:Start Odin, class Ranger is not available on this server.

#559 AguToroZoro

AguToroZoro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:17 PM

Hello,

Which server do you play on? You are posting under Re:Start Odin, class Ranger is not available on this server.

Chaos.

#560 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:26 PM

Chaos.

Please submit a support ticket to the GM staff on the following link:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#561 AguToroZoro

AguToroZoro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:42 PM

Please submit a support ticket to the GM staff on the following link:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

Thank you.

#562 6792171208173807337

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

When I click to attack a ranged attacking enemy (goblin archer, kobold archer), I have to wait as my character insists on WALKING AWAY from the ranged attacker half way across the screen and then all the way back to the enemy. The whole time I'm stopping every step for a few seconds and getting hit the whole time. Of course there are usually multiple enemies around melee and ranged. This whole process of trying to attack one single ranged attacker can chew through hp and potions like there is no tomorrow and possibly get you killed. This happens with almost everything single ranged attacker. I've been killed multiple times because of this. I could be standing directly in front of a ranged attacker and still my char has to walk away, go halfway across the screen and then all the way back to hit him. I'm using a swordsman class (Royal Guard), but this has gone on since Novice on Thor Server.

Edited by 6792171208173807337, 26 June 2018 - 07:38 AM.

#563 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

When I click to attack a ranged attacking enemy (goblin archer, kobold archer), I have to wait as my character insists on WALKING AWAY from the ranged attacker half way across the screen and then all the way back to the enemy. The whole time I'm stopping every step for a few seconds and getting hit the whole time. Of course there are usually multiple enemies around melee and ranged. This whole process of trying to attack one single ranged attacker can chew through hp and potions like there is no tomorrow and possibly get you killed. This happens with almost everything single ranged attacker. I've been killed multiple times because of this. I could be standing directly in front of a ranged attacker and still my char has to walk away, go halfway across the screen and then all the way back to hit him. I'm using a swordsman class (Royal Guard), but this has gone on since Novice on Thor Server.

Hello there!
You are posting under RE:Start Odin subsection. To assist properly please post in this section instead.

#564 6792171208173807337

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

Hello there!
You are posting under RE:Start Odin subsection. To assist properly please post in this section instead.

Wow! Ok, my apologies. I will do so.
Thank you.

#565 Angel886

Angel886

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Bug Report. My costumes white cat and large ribbon muffler (Black) can't be wear. Because whenever you click it, the RO client crashes. I already tried everything from re patching and re installing the whole client. But its still the same. Please help me in this problem. When I click it, the message says error large ribbon muffler. Like that.

#566 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:26 PM

Bug Report. My costumes white cat and large ribbon muffler (Black) can't be wear. Because whenever you click it, the RO client crashes. I already tried everything from re patching and re installing the whole client. But its still the same. Please help me in this problem. When I click it, the message says error large ribbon muffler. Like that.

Hello, 

Please try the following:

How to re-patch Restart Client (fresh repatching):
Important: If you are on metered connections or/and unable to connect to FTP servers then this proposed fix may not work for you.

• Restart your device.
  • Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  • Make sure Ragnarok ReStart.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  • Assuming your client is freshly installed after August 2017, download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the content in your installation folder.
    If using normal client the default location is C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Restart.
    If on Steam, to reach default location: While being on Steam library, right click Restart game title, choose properties, then click on Local Files tab, use the Browse Local Files option to reach the folder directory. When prompted to replace existing files say YES
  • Download patch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

If the issue persists with the costumes create a new topic in the section linked below:
https://forums.warpp...porting-thread/

#567 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

Not a bug, but typos.

Kitty is male. So She should equal He. (Two "She"s in dialog)

EDIT: no screenshot but during quest, goddess is misspelled as "goddes" and so is gratitude "gratitute"

2qsuk9z.png

Edited by MaronaPossessed, 03 July 2018 - 03:38 PM.

#568 2881160307091321220

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

Cant reply mail, plz repair

Ingame sever Odin: Devil.Baby

#569 TroyZeroAlpha

TroyZeroAlpha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:01 PM

Top Warp portal to ein_fild02 from ein_fild05 is missing. 

Edited by TroyZeroAlpha, 22 July 2018 - 01:50 PM.

#570 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:50 AM

my creator can not get the rewards of bio2 why? she is level 57

#571 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:56 PM

my creator can not get the rewards of bio2 why? she is level 57

What does the NPC say? AFAIK, the level requirement is 71.

#572 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:23 AM

when you enter the portal of the castles maps through the city of yuno, your char gets stuck in the portal and does not load the screen to cross, I already tried to relogar and my char simply does not connect, could solve it quickly? :) thx @RESTART SERVER

Edited by joelita, 03 August 2018 - 07:28 AM.

#573 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:54 AM

when you enter the portal of the castles maps through the city of yuno, your char gets stuck in the portal and does not load the screen to cross, I already tried to relogar and my char simply does not connect, could solve it quickly? :) thx @RESTART SERVER

Thank you for the report, will check with the staff shortly.

Edit:

It should be fixed, please try to log in on said character.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 August 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#574 joelita

joelita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:12 AM

Thank you for the report, will check with the staff shortly.

Edit:

It should be fixed, please try to log in on said character.

ok resolved, but i'm lost my zakudam card and 1 bubble gum and 1 battle manual. . . could you get my items back?

Edited by joelita, 03 August 2018 - 08:13 AM.

#575 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:05 PM

ok resolved, but i'm lost my zakudam card and 1 bubble gum and 1 battle manual. . . could you get my items back?

For that you need to ticket in and have the GM staff review the missing items :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users