• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:18 AM

i was wondering is their a list of Runes and where they are rewarded ? can you only get certain Rune from from one of the dungeons? or do all runes drop in all dungeons?

#2 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

enjoy

#3 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:16 AM

Thank you Matt ! but i see nothing that says what Dungeons gives what Rune i want a transfixion force of blasting is it rewarded in all dungeons?

#4 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:21 AM

Dungeons

Here are the runes that are possible dungeon drops from bosses. All of these go into the Face Slot and have 4 stats at final form NOTE: All Runes require level 100 or above

those runes drop from bosses in dungeons like Cave, SC or HoO! Basically the face runes are drops, the others are obtainable for honor and valor points! To upgrade them you need various quest rewards/dungeon-/PvPArenarewards and optional shards to improve the grades by success!

Edited by iMatt, 28 June 2017 - 05:23 AM.

#5 Myst45

Myst45

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

i read that i thought it might be like the scrolls if you want holy you go to HOO. poison is cou. and so on

#6 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:57 AM

runes drop from all dungeons but most ppl have had more luck in some vs others. transfixion? the mdef pierce? that usually drops from shaman in sc.

#7 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

It doesn't matter where you farm the paradigm face runes, all the face runes have the same possible drop chance in any of the dungeons.

However SC has 3 bosses that give 3 rewards when u kill them, and all other dungeons only give a reward on the last boss (CoU/Hoo/SoD, minus the valor points u get from the sub-bosses)

So basicly if u want to be efficiently when it comes to farming your face rune the best choice u can make is to just keep doing SC.

Or just spam CoU over & over again since it's the fastest and most played dungeon to do.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

SC: 3 Boss rolls/chances for rune, but good luck if you're not a Scout/Raider, you'll probably get insta-kicked. If you are, best of luck finding a group that runs all 3 bosses.

CoU: Most often ran dungeon, second fastest but mostly qeued for leveling.

HoO: Second most ran dungeon, due to Holy, or it was, it's declined a lot since the 'event' occurred.

SoD: The fastest ran dungeon with proper team, but no one runs it because .... well, I'm not sure honestly. 

All dungeons drop all versions of face runes. Find something that fits your char, try to get a clan that regularly runs DG's, and get ready for a VERY long grind. 

#9 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

Thank you Matt ! but i see nothing that says what Dungeons gives what Rune i want a transfixion force of blasting is it rewarded in all dungeons?

runes drop from all dungeons but most ppl have had more luck in some vs others. transfixion? the mdef pierce? that usually drops from shaman in sc.

I second this.

I got quite a few of them and most of the time it was from Shaman, Gloopy in SC & Fallen Judge in SoD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users