2 replies to this topic

#1 Ichorus

Ichorus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

Hello,

4 days ago I had some trouble with the market system.I sold a Hero BD Rogue Shoulder for 3400g and some weapon dusts, collected them in the morning, then came back very late at night and both the gold I collected and the items in my market/inventory were gone, I wrote a ticket the following day(which I still hadn't gotten a reply yet) explaining this weird rollback. The next day the same thing happened with some pirate balloons and some other stuff for slightly less gold than before. I accepted it in the morning, and when I came back from work the gold and the items were gone again. From my 5 years experience playing this game nothing like that has ever happened. And no I didn't send the gold to other characters. 

I collected gold from my market last night and it was there the following morning - maybe that's causing the rollback?

I hope you staff have some way of tracking items and see how they just dissappeared on my character

Acc: ichorus

Ign: Zeindras

Edited by Ichorus, 29 June 2017 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:42 PM

Hello,

first of all thank you for your report. Nothing of that is your fault. As you maybe know we had an emergency maintenance on Tuesday because some strange happenings occurred. That stopped after we did this maintenance for the game stability. Sadly the GM team has currently a lot to do and due to this they are a bit behind with ticket responses. I can ensure you that they will care about your case and ask kindly for being patient until you get an answer from the GM team. Simultaneously I will talk about your specific case to the GM team when they're working on your ticket to check what exactly happened.

Thank you.

#3 Aghantur

Aghantur

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:05 AM

On 29/06/2017 i sold pyrus boots with movespeed and when i tried to claim the gold i didn't receive any, also happend with other sellings the same thing. I wrote a ticket about the problem, I hope the bug will be fixed with the market.

Acc: Aghantur

Char: Aghantur

Edited by Aghantur, 30 June 2017 - 10:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users