• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#1 shinypanda92

shinypanda92

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:40 PM

hi i cant seem to log in is there a problem? 

THANKS

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:41 PM

I looted a creamy card 10 second before it went down @_@ plz let it still be there..

#3 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:RE:START

probably down

#4 Melu

Melu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Poring

yeah i cant log

#5 Alesstormy

Alesstormy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:RT

Seems like

#6 simonka123

simonka123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:42 PM

also disc and now cant login  

#7 iAmSereynn

iAmSereynn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationTexas.
  • Server:RE:Start - Odin

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:44 PM

Don't see any notes about maintenance.

Hey Mods!

Super unprofessional.

Can you sell Ragnarok back to competent developers?

Thanks in advance!

#8 9525130711020252673

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia
  • Server:RE:START

Yep down for me

#9 siskuer

siskuer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

My deviling card Q____Q  compensation

#10 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:53 PM

The issue has been reported.

#11 RiotStarta

RiotStarta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:57 PM

I consider myself a patient man, but it's starting to bug me...a lot.

So exp on the first day being bugged to the ends of the world. I think i wasted probably about 3-4 BM's trying to keep up with actually leveling on my priest. Fair enough teething problems could have tested this with literally like 5 people on the server before you launched in-house. Whatever forgiven.

Second issue exp is then nerfed to suit the server i actually liked this as it made me explore and try and find leveling spots what i didn't like was those leveling spots were not season 1 or even vanilla they were in places like juno or commodo. 

Third issue decide its a better idea to buy a starter pack then the purchase 200 CP into Siegfried's 2x10 pack as 400cp begginer pack is way more value. Turns out if you don't get anymore Siegfried's or its bugged either way 400CP wasted on a second starter pack. 

Fourth Issue, there are so many bots is blinding. Seriously WoE area next to geffen, north of geffen on geffen bridge, GH underprison, Culvert, Kobolds, Orcs anyone who is literally visiting any main play area's of RO can see the bots everywhere. No gm's just doing a quick chat check, i'm a player and i do chat checks on them. Come on.

Fifth issue, i have been grinding High Orc's for hours, one finally drops a card not that i need it but it's a wanting gift, SERVER CRASHES.

Also some pet peeves, Poison react does not work on the Assasin, it will cast 'Once' then never cast again when hit.  

Get your act together guys seriously. 

#12 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:02 PM

So exp on the first day being bugged to the ends of the world. I think i wasted probably about 3-4 BM's trying to keep up with actually leveling on my priest. Fair enough teething problems could have tested this with literally like 5 people on the server before you launched in-house. Whatever forgiven.

Second issue exp is then nerfed to suit the server i actually liked this as it made me explore and try and find leveling spots what i didn't like was those leveling spots were not season 1 or even vanilla they were in places like juno or commodo. 

Third issue decide its a better idea to buy a starter pack then the purchase 200 CP into Siegfried's 2x10 pack as 400cp begginer pack is way more value. Turns out if you don't get anymore Siegfried's or its bugged either way 400CP wasted on a second starter pack. 

Fourth Issue, there are so many bots is blinding. Seriously WoE area next to geffen, north of geffen on geffen bridge, GH underprison, Culvert, Kobolds, Orcs anyone who is literally visiting any main play area's of RO can see the bots everywhere. No gm's just doing a quick chat check, i'm a player and i do chat checks on them. Come on.

Fifth issue, i have been grinding High Orc's for hours, one finally drops a card not that i need it but it's a wanting gift, SERVER CRASHES.

Also some pet peeves, Poison react does not work on the Assasin, it will cast 'Once' then never cast again when hit.  

Or you could chill out and wait for the first week to actually pass before you play the righteous indignation card..

Plus its a holiday weekend i doubt much will happen the next 3 days. 

#13 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:03 PM

Well i hope this problem come with a kafra stacker and some fixes...ok i have my dreams let me dream ):

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

I am on it.

#15 RiotStarta

RiotStarta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Or you could chill out and wait for the first week to actually pass before you play the righteous indignation card..

Plus its a holiday weekend i doubt much will happen the next 3 days. 

Sure, your comment seems like a jest to argue on the internet.

But spending money and not getting what you pay for tends to annoy me, i know you may say. Well that's what you get for investing in the first week. My reply to that would be then don't have a cash shop open in the first week which allows for negligence to occur to the point of fraud. 

Edited by RiotStarta, 01 July 2017 - 11:08 PM.

#16 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

:rice: im not mad i needed a break hehehe

:hmm: waits for server to come up

#17 Alesstormy

Alesstormy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:RT

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

You are the one that should act together with your life, CHILL

Edited by Alesstormy, 01 July 2017 - 11:14 PM.

#18 Shantty

Shantty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:19 PM

is the only time of the day I can grind =(

#19 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

Sure, your comment seems like a jest to argue on the internet.

But spending money and not getting what you pay for tends to annoy me, i know you may say. Well that's what you get for investing in the first week. My reply to that would be then don't have a cash shop open in the first week which allows for negligence to occur to the point of fraud. 

Then consider this a lesson that most of us already understand. Don't be so quick to unload your *entire* wallet the first week of ANY game..

First week glitches are never guaranteed and at the same time not entirely avoidable.  In the rare circumstance that everything goes *well*, it would silly to disable the cash shop. The same way that it would be unrealistic to turn on, turn off, turn on, turn off the cash shop every time something happens.

The solution is to tread with caution and understand that using the cash shop the first week of any game is "At Your Own Risk"

#20 deynes

deynes

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

how about the drop rate?

seriously, when I'm not using vip its sucks,

#21 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Is there a chance to put the Juice quest npc at same time in this fix? :v

#22 spade01

spade01

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

I just finished registering and downloading the game to find i cant connect. Spent an hour trying to figure out whats wrong since no notification in website that server was down. Now i feel like deleting everything already...

#23 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

i drop 3 cards in 3 days i think that is pretty good considering.

got mostly geared +5 my 2nd class weapon in oridecon

getting elu has been tough though and some armors.

the drop rates is ok in my opinion

i mean hey im not gonna complain if it goes up, i do want that kobold card

#24 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:28 PM

Still here server should be back up within an hour.

#25 388140115183838577

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

Still here server should be back up within an hour.

thanks for working to get it back up :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users