• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 creedcreed

creedcreed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:18 AM

guys how to report to the gm i want to report about my concern on single dungeon reiden kierse and the episode 2

which in reiden kierse case.,,. stoping while reloading its better if  moving while reloading because reidin is weak at close combat and if fighting maya is you have no chance of winning because of this reload and the distance effect,that your far and maya can still hit you lol.and even if you use the tumbling skill still useless because that maya hit even if you are in a distance,,.

and second episode was its better if that poporing king is your target because you have chance to beat it and i beat that poporing king but no drop waste of effort but atleast i beat it.,.,.,the red scar problem is your trap is not working and red scar still hitting you even if your far and set another trap.,.

,i hope someone will gonna do something about this so that player can finish it and to find some ways and tactic to beat the boss,.,in single dungeon episode mode,.so we can enjoy the game and  single dg,.,Thanks  ,

#2 Damphil

Damphil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUkraine\Russian
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

Hello, creedcreed.

If use internet (: you can find strategies for how these dungeons pass.

Example:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users