Lumenario

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki/Chaos

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to find what stat and skill build for a pure farmer and some forging build for a merchant/blacksmith. Let me know if you have ideas!

Thank you!

#2 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

My axe mechanic does farm pretty well and at 136 I have Dex and Luk enough that had I wanted to forge I could (but I don't really have the skills or patience for it). High Str, Vit, and mid Dex will get you a very nice farming rhythm at around 100 (once you have Axe Tornado) in Sleepers; for a while I used a soul collector armor so as not to spend on SP pots, all I bought was fish (coupled with skelly cat and Fish in Mouth it did pretty decent healing) but without the gear you'll still make money using white potions.

Build wise, Str, Vit, Dex, leave Agi alone, and use mob skills (since I don't know your level, Cart Revo might be good for now).

The sleepers drop crimson daggers and rough ori, overup them for safe certificates that you can vend. If you can hit Nogg Road 2, doram tokens for the gear you find there can be sold anywhere from 100k to 160k.

A lot of times I'm too lazy to level so I'm a pure farmer a lot; in Nogg Road 2 I can loot about 2m/hour not counting the Doram gear I find.

#3 Lumenario

Lumenario

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Loki/Chaos

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

Thank you for your contribution! Will check this one!

#4 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

before i got the really good axe tornado build/gear I used a little gear build that actually worked out well in nogg2 to farm. Id barely lose any sp and by the time it was at half ridword would bring me back up

Ridword hat

Any slot armor with sky deleter card

Moon light dagger(gets 3 sp back per hit for each mob hit)

any shield with Khalitzburg Card

I had a hbp by this time(its also best for to have so u can greed) but nidhoggur garm would probably be better for more sp gain

Variant boots for the 20% hp/sp

I used two snowier card clips for free ice creams

this stuff is pretty cheap

except hbp and ridword

ok the thing about why i love this set up is because 2 hammer falls will usually stun everything

Lava flow also stuns on hit and when its maxed skill lvl so you do a base 18,000 dmg(unfortuantely this cant be tweaked with gear for more dmg) the highest lvl mob in nogg 2 is like 14k, 

Moon light dagger on each hit from lava flow gives you back 3 sp so if u10 mobs in your lava flow thats 30 sp per lava flow tick

or u can hammerfall axe tornado which aint bad either. (its even easier if u can get your hands on a tornado axe and those arq necklaces)

im sorry i just noticed u put merchant im not sure if u do plan to go as far as to lvl to mechanic. I hear ppl say cart revolution is usually the best way to to go or just greeding low ti or orc dungeon 2 with fly wings

Edited by BoyAtlas, 07 July 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#5 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:08 AM

I have  2 mech but one is a low level mechanic permanently live in low TI.

►+12 crimson axe

►supp con/str carded by undead knight F (+25Sp)

►3x arquiem necklace carded by 2pcs dumpling kid card & creamy card. (switching) 

►Sea captain.

the only difference between my low level and my high level mech is  thanatos + scatleton/fish/candy/dumpling kid card effect.

(i sold my axe tornado to create a low level mech for low TI :sob: )... but some how I manage to recover in time.  :pif:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users