johnroman19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

Hello!

I'm currently at 100/13 on Low Ti. Should I be staying here or should I move to different leveling place? I currently have my Axe Tornado at 5 and Axe Master at 7.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

#2 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

Can you easily level in Nogg2? => Move on.

You can't? => Grab Lava Flow as additional damage source.

#3 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

True, I'm at 136 as an axe mechanic, and Nogg Road 2 got me zeny and Xp. I still farm (not level) there today. At level 100 I do remember having a hard time levelling in Nogg, I didn't get in stride until about 110. You can do the Harpies and Sleepers that's what I did. (Juno, then S, E, E). There's a bounty for them. I only turned in Sleepers and harpies for a while, because pecos and goats weren't aggro, but you can do all those at the same time.

And a small tip, sleepers drop good loot, including 1k+great natures and crimson daggers and rough oris. Overup the crimsons and trade them in for safe certs, that's even more zeny, if you choose to sell the certs. Once you get to Nogg, trade in the Doram gear you find for Doram tokens and vend them at a hundred thou each. Once you have enough money to buy gear, I suggest a Captain's Hat and two Arquien's Necklaces (if you can find them, I still can't) or the supplement set to level with the axe tornado, and a moonlight dagger (plus shield) for farming using a maxed lava flow. You can also try High Orcs for really easy levelling, not much XP but it's mobby and with greed it's decent income. Hope this helps, and good luck.

#4 johnroman19

johnroman19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for the help, everyone! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users