Where is holy elemental scroll? How to endow your weapon with holy - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where is holy elemental scroll? How to endow your weapon with holy

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:52 AM

I need holy elemental scroll on my gene because I will be doing OGH instance. What item give me 3 mins of endowing my weapon with holy, can't seem to find anywhere. Before you read this thread, you're probably thinking why the hell does this guy looking for holy scroll? 

Here is the deal, I went to test dark cannon ball with curse water on, and it actually did 20k more damage on Randel. It actually does 20k more damage than neutral cannon(Iron ball) ball + curse water on Randel. I don't  see any description that said Shadow ball stack with curse water(Shadow) or change your shadow endow to level 2 . What if I use holy cannon ball with holy scroll?!! This is why I'm asking this question, and how is this a stupid question?!

Edited by RogerKhan, 06 July 2017 - 05:21 AM.

#2 XanneAgain

XanneAgain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:59 AM

All i can think of is aspersio scroll

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

why does genetic needs holy element endow if he already has holy cannon ball? thats pointless.

#4 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

why does genetic needs holy element endow if he already has holy cannon ball? thats pointless.

Why does a genetic need holy cannon ball if they can just use aspersio?

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

It's a cash item and it can get pricey. You also need to have holy water in your inventory or you will just waste the scroll.

#6 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Buy that blue rose.

#7 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:12 PM

I laughed hard at this thread :heh:

Genetics excel in slaying ghost, undead, shadow and holy by just relying on cart cannons with its monochrome cannon balls.

the aspersio buff is better to be used with Mechanic Arm Cannon for boosting the damage further when using holy cannon balls due to how its split damage formula works

Edited by DataDrain, 05 July 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#8 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

~Aspersio scroll

~Get a AB alt to cast Aspersio

~Use Holy Cannon Balls (its cheaper and more convinient to use :) )

Edited by Icarus05, 05 July 2017 - 09:36 PM.

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

LearnHow2Gene

#10 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

LearnHow2Gene

Who the hell didn't know that?? I'm not that dumb. The reason i'm asking for this holy scroll or item that can endow your weapon with holy property. 

I test Dark ball with curse water and guess what it actually hit 20k harder on Randel than Iron ball with Curse water

What if i use holy ball with holy scroll, what would happen?!!! This is the whole reason why I'm asking this question. Don't be telling me how to gene dude, I know exactly what i'm talking about.

#11 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:50 PM

Genetics excel in slaying ghost, undead, shadow and holy by just relying on cart cannons with its monochrome cannon balls.

the aspersio buff is better to be used with Mechanic Arm Cannon for boosting the damage further when using holy cannon balls due to how its split damage formula works

I don't know if you know this but Dark ball with curse water actually give you extra 20k damage on Randel. What if I use holy ball with aspersio or holy elemental scroll, will it do the same thing. 

#12 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Don't be telling me how to gene dude, I know exactly what i'm talking about.

What if I use holy ball with aspersio or holy elemental scroll, will it do the same thing. 

this answer still apply:

LearnHow2Gene

#13 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

this answer still apply:

If you're not interested in answering my question  then there is no need for you to act like an idiot. I would highly recommend you to not waste your time writing on this thread. The question I have is legit if you do read everything that I have wrote, highly doubt that you did but it fine.

Edited by RogerKhan, 05 July 2017 - 10:11 PM.

#14 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

haha_by_greedfufu-dbf9uec.gif

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

haha_by_greedfufu-dbf9uec.gif

y u r so amazing shachi

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

If you're not interested in answering my question  then there is no need for you to act like an idiot. I would highly recommend you to not waste your time writing on this thread. The question I have is legit if you do read everything that I have wrote, highly doubt that you did but it fine.

okay, i feel bad for you.

https://forums.warpp...98-cart-cannon/

https://forums.warpp...nd-cart-cannon/

if you insist on getting holy elemental scroll. use aspersio scroll or miracle blue rose. 

inb4 more people will LOL

#17 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

okay, i feel bad for you.

https://forums.warpp...98-cart-cannon/

https://forums.warpp...nd-cart-cannon/

if you insist on getting holy elemental scroll. use aspersio scroll or miracle blue rose. 

inb4 more people will LOL

Sorry about that and thanks for the infos. I still think this is a legit question that people are asking so I'm not sure why you would feel bad for me. I welcome more people to come in this thread to laugh at me as long as I learn something new from it, I'm fine with it.

Edited by RogerKhan, 05 July 2017 - 10:31 PM.

#18 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

if u just wanna experiment just alt some priest to cast aspersio to you :)

#19 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:58 AM

I don't know if you know this but Dark ball with curse water actually give you extra 20k damage on Randel. What if I use holy ball with aspersio or holy elemental scroll, will it do the same thing. 

Can you try just using Dark Cannon Balls and then compare between Dark Cannon Balls + Curse Water?

I tested between :

1. Holy cannonball + neutral weapon

2. Holy cannonball + holy endowed weapon

3. Iron Cannonball + neutral weapon + aspersio

1 and 2 gave me the same damage while 3 gave me less. Thats because iron cannonball + converters gives it pseudo elemental, which doesnt add up to an actual elemental % increase.

But, (to echo everyone else...) Holy elemental scrolls are called Aspersios scrolls, and require the scroll from cash shop and holy water in inventory for you to cast it.

#20 XanneAgain

XanneAgain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:06 AM

Buy that blue rose.

I thought blue rose only procs with critical? Not good though cause you still need to switch gears after it procs. Too much hassle :P

#21 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:08 AM

procs with anything

#22 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:15 AM

It seems like it works the same way with my holy crimson mace + holy cannonball

#23 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:28 AM

Calm down, not worth getting upset over some kind of no-life internet bullies, lol. You see, for someone who barely make $200/month and will continue to do this for his entire life, trolling people and making them look stupid are the only things he can do to give himself some confidence and self-esteem. Its like, a sense of urgency to show how superior he is compared to other people, insecure I say.

I personally dont think your question is in anyway stupid, at least not enough to be laughable. Also whether you know how to play geneticist is irrelevant to this topic really. I hope you get your answer, either through self-experimentation or answers from other posters, good luck.

:D

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 06 July 2017 - 07:32 AM.

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

Here is the deal, I went to test dark cannon ball with curse water on, and it actually did 20k more damage on Randel. It actually does 20k more damage than neutral cannon(Iron ball) ball + curse water on Randel. I don't see any description that said Shadow ball stack with curse water

What changed your damage was the change from Iron Ball>Shadow Ball, not the usage of cursed water.

#25 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Why does a genetic need holy cannon ball if they can just use aspersio?

Because, when used with Card Cannon, innate elemental balls (Holy, Dark and Ghost) also change your stat ATK, which usually is forced neutral, into pseudo-elemental of the same element, thus resulting in higher damage.

Who the hell didn't know that?? I'm not that dumb. The reason i'm asking for this holy scroll or item that can endow your weapon with holy property. 

I test Dark ball with curse water and guess what it actually hit 20k harder on Randel than Iron ball with Curse water

What if i use holy ball with holy scroll, what would happen?!!! This is the whole reason why I'm asking this question. Don't be telling me how to gene dude, I know exactly what i'm talking about.

This answer by itself shows otherwise...

meme-kermit-drinking-tea-but-thats-none-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users