Looking for Friendly / English speaking guild - Party & Guild Recruitment Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Friendly / English speaking guild

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ich1ka

Ich1ka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

Daily player, very helpful and social, and im an old Vet in RO. just looking for a guild to hang out with and talk to while leveling up, exploring.

i am willing to do guild events such as WoE and PVM / MVP  hunting. my main character is a Knight, currently level 60. i also have a Wizard and an Assassin. both level 60-61. 

#2 CaptainJim

CaptainJim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

Hello there, I am Zeratul, leader of an up and coming guild: Eclipse. We have been taking people in both new and old to the game and would be happy to have you join in on any character you're actively enjoying. I currently play a 65 assassin along with my wife who plays a 65 FS priest. Drop me a line here or in game if you're interested   :p_laugh: 

#3 charlesYG

charlesYG

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Re:Start IGN: GDragon

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:44 AM

Hello there, I am Zeratul, leader of an up and coming guild: Eclipse. We have been taking people in both new and old to the game and would be happy to have you join in on any character you're actively enjoying. I currently play a 65 assassin along with my wife who plays a 65 FS priest. Drop me a line here or in game if you're interested   :p_laugh: 

Hi, do you accept new player? last played in 2005, Singapore player willing to learn all the new RO mechanics. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users