PVP Item compensation : PVP Lobby - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PVP Item compensation : PVP Lobby

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ThesisSpam

ThesisSpam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one -_-

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

My friends and I have this thing in common, we are fond of fast paced PVP, but not all of us have the same leveled gear or some simply has ample time to farm.

So we were wondering if there is an item compensation feature of some sort that would nurf down any gears to equal stats/damage/bonuses for specific level caps, even if it is only in the PVP practice room.

(We can't really claim victory over something using overpowered gear, it's just not that satisfying)  :p_err:

Also i seem to notice that there's an "Apply Handicap" during room creation, but we are not sure as to what that exactly does and how it affects our PVP experience.

(A detailed info about this would be highly appreciated) 

Bonus :

This might just be our opinion, but back when this game was called "Dragonica", we liked looking at the long list of PVP rooms created by players who are just all to eager to prove their skills.

(aren't we all?)  :p_smile:

So the point is, we are just disheartened to see an empty PVP lobby list most of the time.

I know that there is an instant field PVP (however you call it), but i think this just doesn't clearly justify the overall PVP community of the game.

And because of this, some of my friends simply lost interest or are not compelled enough to try and comeback or to keep playing the game (thinking that the game is desperate and dying).

Also correct me if i am wrong, but the only way to advance those PVP related ACHIEVEMENT MEDALS would only be through the actual roomed PVP right?.

I think making that item compensation feature exclusive only to the PVP Lobby would compel players to actually click that lonesome "PVP" button.  :p_sad:

With that, i hope you guys got my point, i simply want this game to flourish. so best of luck to you guys.  :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users