Classic July 6th Maintenance Thread - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic July 6th Maintenance Thread

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

IRO1 Classic Weekly Maintenance

July 6th

2pm -6pm

Quests

• The next new Headgear quest, the Neko Mimi Kafra, is available. Speak to Frank in Morocc (who has moved to his own tent at 118, 93). Certificates can be found in the treasure caches.
    • To create this headgear you'll need the following:
      • 500 Cobwebs
      • 100 Metal Fragments
      • 5 Cat's Eyes
      • 1 Kafra Legend Vol. 1
      • 1000 Zeny
      • 1 Neko Mimi Kafra Certificate

Events

• The Rockridge themed event ends!
  • The 100% XP and 50% Drop event ends!
  • The Summer Fishing Event begins!
    • Speak to Westley in Alberta for more information about the event and the rewards.
    • Westley is also an avid coin collector. He might have an interest in any strange coins characters might still have.
      • Westley will be running his fishing event for two months.

Spotlight

• The spotlight remains focused on Formless!
  • The following Formless will be affected:

Spoiler

Upcoming Events

• Now that several projects are completed and the holiday is over I'll be working on getting the updated Treasure Cache system released.

Server Status: OPEN

#2 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

That it no follow up form last weeks notes answered you know no one got enough coins for a kvm armor so why trying to sweep this under the rug

#3 ttaggong

ttaggong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Venatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#4 ttaggong

ttaggong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

VENATU ARE FORMLESS WHY ARENT THEY ON THE SPOTLIGHT LIST????????????????

#5 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

:sob:  

:p_sad: a year ago we players were blocked from creating new threads in the classic foundry. i was unaware the devs were also blocked from using it. this make Lxst a sad assassin.

Edited by lxst, 06 July 2017 - 11:43 AM.

#6 SRamos

SRamos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

1st Venatu!

2nd link for better understanding of Summer Fishing Event, last thread you said about good prizes.

3th another week without The new treasure cache system! Good job!

#7 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

ITS NOT OPEN !!!!

#8 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

Server is coming up.

#9 Abo0od

Abo0od

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

why you guys make it so long T_T ... thx anyway

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

It's pretty sad that you can't even take the venatu feedback. It's just the little things that make us realize Classic isn't taken seriously by the staff. 

#11 SRamos

SRamos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

It's pretty sad that you can't even take the venatu feedback. It's just the little things that make us realize Classic isn't taken seriously by the staff. 

When I came to classic I thought the players complained without knowing how bad an official server could be (my reference was the bRO). But now I understand that here the server is not taken seriously too.

The last one to leave that turn off the light.

Cheers!

#12 aaadvanced

aaadvanced

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:08 PM

did they add venatu to the spotlight?

what kind of crappy certificate exchanger did you implement? I get 1 token for exchanging my lunatic hat certificate... BUT I NEED 125 TOKENS TO MAKE 1 LITTLE FEATHER HAT??????????? ARE YOU CRAZY????????????

#13 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:14 AM

Now WP have 3 Renew servers and dont care anymore with Classic.

They have so many stuffs to do on Restart and others server:

Restart btw:

Banda-Restart-1.jpg

#14 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

can we please be explained what the thought process on the headgear cert recycle-a-tron is? these trade in numbers are crazy. trade in a tier 3 cert for 2 token, you need 125 token, 100,000z, and a blank cert to make one. i've defended the potential final outcome of this system far too long. i really just do not understand. why add rng on top of rng in the first place? why make it so hard to get the result you want after you have already invested time and most likely kp? i have actually been collecting these thing the entire time they have been out. and killing mvps to get bronze keys. i even bought gold keys. and have easily spent more than i would have on a single month box to get a hat i wanted. i dont have nearly enough certs to craft one tier three hat cert i would want. and even when i do start getting single hats.... i need it to be a +9 or +10 before it's "finished". what we need are measures to lessen the pain of this rng mess you guys have made. 

this is the server i made my home. and for mechanical reasons the one i would prefer to always play. the lack of care put in to our server really hurts me on a personal level. the mass majority of players dont even take the time to come here and voice there opinions.... but the rumor that has started from your lack of care is "there trying to make classic unappealing so the numbers get low enough to justify closing it". thats what your playerbase thinks bassed on the actions that have been taken the last year or so. i do what i can to argue vs these sentiments. but even i have to admit things have not been looking better for quite a while now. and seem to just get worse.

so what do we do about it? well the first and foremost is communication. that doesnt meen just doing whatever the players say, but it does meen communicating your intentions so the players who know this game can assist you. if you open foundry posts to discuss implementations, many of the players who do not post because they feel there is no place to have actual input, would have a place to post. lay out the entire system together in one place, this would also allow you to go over the rng yourself and make your own opinion.

i'm assuming your on your own here with classic. but go bug the other ro gms who have worked on or played classic. compare grany boxter and your recycleatron/frank/box/cert/crafter/mvp key system. see what they think. 

#15 kisai

kisai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:31 AM

can we please be explained what the thought process on the headgear cert recycle-a-tron is? these trade in numbers are crazy. trade in a tier 3 cert for 2 token, you need 125 token, 100,000z, and a blank cert to make one. i've defended the potential final outcome of this system far too long. i really just do not understand. why add rng on top of rng in the first place? why make it so hard to get the result you want after you have already invested time and most likely kp? i have actually been collecting these thing the entire time they have been out. and killing mvps to get bronze keys. i even bought gold keys. and have easily spent more than i would have on a single month box to get a hat i wanted. i dont have nearly enough certs to craft one tier three hat cert i would want. and even when i do start getting single hats.... i need it to be a +9 or +10 before it's "finished". what we need are measures to lessen the pain of this rng mess you guys have made. 

this is the server i made my home. and for mechanical reasons the one i would prefer to always play. the lack of care put in to our server really hurts me on a personal level. the mass majority of players dont even take the time to come here and voice there opinions.... but the rumor that has started from your lack of care is "there trying to make classic unappealing so the numbers get low enough to justify closing it". thats what your playerbase thinks bassed on the actions that have been taken the last year or so. i do what i can to argue vs these sentiments. but even i have to admit things have not been looking better for quite a while now. and seem to just get worse.

so what do we do about it? well the first and foremost is communication. that doesnt meen just doing whatever the players say, but it does meen communicating your intentions so the players who know this game can assist you. if you open foundry posts to discuss implementations, many of the players who do not post because they feel there is no place to have actual input, would have a place to post. lay out the entire system together in one place, this would also allow you to go over the rng yourself and make your own opinion.

i'm assuming your on your own here with classic. but go bug the other ro gms who have worked on or played classic. compare grany boxter and your recycleatron/frank/box/cert/crafter/mvp key system. see what they think. 

This rumor could be applied to the year-in-the-planning-and-implementing treasure cache system. I'd be curious to know how the revenue for cache boxes stacks up with the revenue Lucky Boxes and Groove Packs generated. 

I would encourage the GMs to go through the process of creating one of these headgear as a player. Pick one that has an upgrade requirement in order to be useful and track just how long and how much money is required in order to achieve it. 

#16 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:47 AM

I'll just point out the elephant in the room and that's the gm team hasn't talked to anyone about logical problem solving in the last 4 months . So take that however you like but we're not getting anywhere and best to just be the worst persona u can be in game they don't monitor it anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users