Shadow chaser still worth it to play nowadays? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Shadow chaser still worth it to play nowadays?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 himechii

himechii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

:p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  I've played Ragnarok for a long time. And now i want to return playing and ofc i want to use(My favorite class) Shadow chaser?. I heard that you cannot use the old trick Fire trap from Ranger since they implied it with element already. So nowaday what is the best build for Shadow chaser?.  :p_idea:  :p_idea:    :rice:  :rice:   :p_sleep:  :p_sleep:

Edited by himechii, 06 July 2017 - 08:33 PM.

#2 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Well, SC is very strong (probably the most annoying class) in WOE, but WOE on our server is kinda "dead"... still playable but only a few clans playing atm.

As for PVP it looks like it's still fun to play with SR +Triangle Shot or Feint Bomb + Diamond Dust. There are probably several ways to play it on pvp but since I am also kinda new to that and not many people play it, it's kinda hard to know what works unless you have money to test a lot of things.

In PVM it can be fun to play as autocast and it will probably have more interesting results with some of the items we got recently (thieves guide and some new cards with auto cast ignition break). Bow type aso works for pvm but don't expect to kill high end MVPs easily.

If you want to have fun with something very unique and different from what most people do in the server, then it's probably still a good choice.

#3 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Hisiru pretty much covered everything. 

But since you're from the Fire Trap era, you need to adjust if you were used to that kind of play style where you just mindlessly lay traps.

Best build right now leveling wise is the Dex-Agi-Int build, you'll be using mostly bow and arrows for everything PvM.

There's just too much complexity in this class that requires you to really use your imagination, so yeah it's definitely a fun class to play.

Edited by Usurper, 06 July 2017 - 11:47 PM.

#4 himechii

himechii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

contacted Warp portal Cs and hoping if i could recover my old account from valkyrie server PH. But yeah i know its impossible since i didn't merge it to the current server. Anyway thank you for sharing idea's.

#5 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

My new main is an autospell chaser it's probably been the most entertaining class I've played with to date, gears can be a bit of an investment at first but once you get it rolling it's a blast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users