Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hey Guys !!

I've started playing RO after a long time..

I need your advice regarding leveling up my RK. I remember that i was attempting to build a Hybrid RK i.e. IB+DB RK.

But i can't remember the stat distribution or my planned skill set or the equipments i should get in the future..''

Can you pls help me clear this up ? i'll post screenshots of my stats & skills below : 

mJtPyHK.png

Xq9Ujhg.png

Thank you.

#2 Hisiru

Hisiru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:06 AM

I am still not sure what is going on with your build because I don't know much about hybrid builds but for leveling I think you should just stick with DB at that lvl. If you gonna lvl up with DB, the most important thing (or what impacted the most for me) is to put dex on 120 and use +9 Temporal Dex boots [Firelock Soldier]. The reduction on fixed cast time makes a HUGE difference.

then you can go for 100~110 vit and 60~80 int. When you achieve those numbers you can go for other stats if you want.

#3 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the response hisiru !!

I dug up my old advice-asking thread..You can get a better picture of what i was planning to build..https://forums.warpp...bbb-build-help/

Please let me know if  it is still viable to build such a RK... I'll be strictly using the RK for PVM & MVP-ing(lol, who am i kidding..i has no good gears)..

WoE time is impractical in this side of the world & i don't give a hoot about PvP. :)

Appreciate the help.

#4 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

bump. help pls :)

#5 Dronin

Dronin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:01 AM

I think you got some good advice in your old thread. I can't contribute much not being DB RK myself. I would suggest you get +9 black ribbon for IB if you can afford it, as it pumps IB damage quite a bit (if you're gonna use IB A bunch that is).

#6 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

well, at this stage, it makes sense that i should get +9Black ribbon as i mostly use IB+BB now.. IB does around 11k

My DB is hardly scary at this stage... :D DB does around 6-7kish.. what a n00b RK !! :D :P

#7 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

Need a Suggestion guys..

I have these 3 weapons : 

1. +9 TGL with SG Cards - which i use currently.

2. +9 Macewith triple HFCards - i was told this was good for DB

3. RTE[3] ( which i plan to upgrade afterwards) ( please suggest whether it should be slotted with SG or HF or some other cards)

Need help Deciding which of these should be my primary weapon of choice for IB/BB/DB build.

#8 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:18 AM

TGL for DBRK solo scenario, Quad Mace for DBRK Party scenario especially when you got magic string buff inside your party.

I default almost all of my DB RK weapons with Archer Skeleton, for some good weapons I carded them with powered archer skeletons.

I prefer RTE as my primary IB leveling weapons when compared to TGL/Mace.

Triple Sword guardian RTE if you prefer boosted dps from Bowling Bash (BB) by chaining IB>BB>IB>BB when you can afford potting or got adequate leech ability. as for HF If you prefer massive leeching ability in exchange of lowered dps from chaining IB>BB>IB>BB. You can choose which card suit you best from these 2 options.

Racial damage boosting cards can also be good alternative when adjusted to your favorite leveling map & monsters but more situational than above options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users