Helium, what's going on? Time awards after the anniversary... - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Helium, what's going on? Time awards after the anniversary...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Greids

Greids

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRussia, Perm Krai.
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

I think you're crazy! I spent real money to improve the box and pull out the experience 100%, and you take and delete them in 30 days. What for so to deceive us? If within 30 days the experience is not increased, their use will also be useless. Think about what you are doing, do not upset the players even more, since this is a real deception of players, to entice real money.  Then leave the advanced experience and drop for another month, that would be more efficient use of our temporary items.

#2 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

Seems like perfect post to write about negatives in game. I really hope Helium will reply, like he said he would be active here.

I agree with Greids about the [SEALED] items, i believe that warpportal have just scammed there players, with no initial notice to inform players that these items would be removed. I would urge anyone who bought magic sticks for $$ (which are very expensive) to send tickets to ask for your money to be reimbursed and those who spent billions of lant on the NPC to also request to get there lants back, this was a complete CON and a Disgrace, firstly for a buiness and secondly for a game.

Next, you want to have a battlefield tournament and give people 30 day prem as reward, this reward wont make anyone join, the fact that last event was so bad also wont make people join, i didnt take part in last event but i know people waited many hours, why would it be different? nothing else is improving, so why would this event?

Helium, what happened to the fixes on armour? and the fixes on bugged skills? and the changes required to skills? all of this gives an unfair disadvantage to players. Do you realise that this new level 90 armour is the worst armour that we have ever had in game? there is huge differences in this armour and yet you are unwilling/reluctant to change this, you talk about changing skills, but fact is, this armour needs many changes, go and compare all stats and tell me different.

Week after week, these are more problems, more maintainences, more excuses, and nothing seems to be done, why not show us something positive? fix stats, fix bugs, show us you are capable, we are loyal players but we are being treated like crap, are all other warpportal gamers in the same situation as us? Helium, are you working on other warpportal games also? maybe i cant get answer to that but i definately feel like you can be, because nothing is getting better here, so many fails, and we are just expected to be happy with it, its not good enough, you need to show your players more respect and you will get it in return by the masses.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:25 PM

As katy said, nothing good is being done, we keep getting fail events or even events that no1 wants instead of the so much wanted balance fixes, bug fixes. I don't know what helium is thinking.

He has a lot of data to balance classes, such as K/D ratios, win ratios, how much a class is played, and much more...so it's even easier for him.

Yet he isn't even active on forum as he promised.

#4 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

i really dont get why they changed the 9th Anniversary Tokens to 9th Anniversary Lucky Boxes..... the best stuff of those Boxes will get removed in 30 Days thats really just nonsense .....

#5 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:52 PM

You guys know i quit the game right?

I leave the game cuz i realize that my Android phone have better games and FREE, i got tired of waiting for Helium to do his job but that never happened.

So, I'm gone, this isn't the first time he scam players like this and wont be the last.

This game may never be what we S1 players remember..... a really great game that's slowly going down after Gravity took control.

#6 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

I understand your fury Greids, this act was totally a scam for the players like you, that spent $ on Magic Sticks for get some certain items.
Personally, I feel lucky that I dont wasted a single magic stick for get that HP40%, because I really never needed it.

I totally agree that they should re-pay the people that got affected, like you.
We will see about it..

About the PvP Tournament, In my opinion the main idea was good on fighting all same gear conditions. But on the last tournament one there were many issues, mainly one is that we had to wait a lot of time for the battles could start, also some teams or members didnt appeared too.
As example I had to fight like 1v4 (1 of them get dc, so it turned 1v3, just because my team didnt logged at time, and because the streaming was going on and people wanted to watch battles after be waiting for more than 1 hour, I decided to fight, even if I lost for a high amount of defeats, Only because of the people that was watching the steaming.
Also some RU-Haters were QQing of my PvP Gameplay but that also motivated me to fight.

But now we getting the same event again and as reward to turning yourself to a 30-Vip User.
Come on this is ridiculous, there its not emotion or glory on fight for this.

Also I think as personal suggestion that GMs should change Premium a bit. People mostly put it for what.. for Farm Atmas at Drop Events and Trash Talk on Region?
I would put for example those PvP coupons dropeable in PD too, people would charge it for sure, this also could be good for people who doesnt like arenas or competitive pvp, aka Farmer Toons.

Also bring new event ideas GMs or ask players about it or what they wanna, We all Tired to do the same events all the times..

Edited by Xenovian, 07 July 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#7 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

I see on website that the magic sticks will be reimbursed, so we are not being completely ignored, but what about the other issues/errors? when will armour be fixed? shouldnt this be priority? many people have stopped playing and waiting for this to happen, because its useless for them to make such bad armours, there are huge disadvantages to players due to armours, bugged skills, i feel like it would be quicker for helium just to wipe all stats and remake the armour to be balanced, seems like the fastest way, or whats the hold up?  The battlefield event? 1 team want to take part (not sure why) There are also errors on the website regarding the dates of the tournaments. I see they have offered 3 day prem to anyone who participates, dont think it would make people interested.

Helium? Any answers?

#8 aavo

aavo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

Please put back exp event, we spent real money for the 100% exp items and they're useless without it.
After what you did, you should at least give us exp event until they're expired.

#9 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

helium stated long ago that 40% hp items would never be ingame because of how much it screwed up the russian reqq...so count ur blessings.... U EVEN HAVE ANY CHANCE TO USE THEM. be thankful. enjoy ur god teir time. then shut-up.

#10 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

Nobody asked anybody to spend real money, they are called life choices. Live with it and move on.

#11 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:49 AM

Quoting the notice from official page:

UPDATED 7/11: For all of the following which were obtained via opening a lucky box which was reinforced, the number of magic stick used (according to the logged record) to reinforce the box by which the item was created will be awarded at the time the following list is removed. This should replace all magic stick used to acquire any of the following to be removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users