Pure Forgery Blacksmith +*The RagMogul Dream*+ - Party & Guild Recruitment Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pure Forgery Blacksmith +*The RagMogul Dream*+

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FooliKooli

FooliKooli

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Hey guys I'm Fooli Kooli..I starting this thread b/c i'm looking for either a group of player or a guild to build you know the luvkins dubkins relationship with ..now as a full forgery blacksmith you know most stats go into a blacksmith that makes him ineffective ..to lvl with but provides you with some nice boosted weapons sooooo....lets get down to business ...fooli will be a slave to a guild or a party of friends and make weapons exclusively for this guild or this group ....for assistance in helping me lvl this character ...Now i know you would like to say this guy is lazy to where he wants a player lvl ..but thats not the case ...its just how the build is and i really don't have any interest in playing to fight in raids i just want to make personal weapons as well as being a personal vendor for a set group of ppl...So help me help you ...Much Love to all the Vanilla to present Rag Players love that this game will never go away ;)

Looking Forward to some business,

Fooli2Kooli OUT!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users