Considering transfering to iRO (some questions about iRO) - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Considering transfering to iRO (some questions about iRO)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 9570130504101810090

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

Hey everyone :)

I've started to play RO again after 12+ years a few days ago. I'm from Germany and started playing on the European server (I think its official name is fRO?). Sadly the server has been pretty laggy so far (even in premium service) and its population is pretty sparse. These are the main reason why I'm thinking about switching to iRO. Getting information about iRO / the differences isn't really easy though, maybe someone could help me with this? :)

1.) does iRO have the same content and features as the European Server? Is iRO still "up to date"?

2.) Do all iRO servers have the "newest" features (renewal, etc.)? Which server is most recommended for new players?

3.) How much does the VIP service cost?

4.) Are there more EXP boosting items in the pay shop? How much do they cost?

5.) does iRO allow to use multiple accounts?

6.) Economy: Is it still possible for new players to get "end game" equip without having to spend real money in the pay shop? (with reasonable amounts of time spending farming)

7.) iRO probably got no auto loot feature either, right? I really like to get the skill greed then. I've seen a manteau or something like that, that grants the skill. Is there an inexpensive way to get this item early on (can it be bought in the pay shop?) or would be my best option to start off with a battle blacksmith?

8.) Are there still some German players to be found on iRO?

#2 Snorlaxboy

Snorlaxboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMt. Mjolnir summit viewpoint
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Hi. Will try to answer your questions:

1) I am not sure if iRO has the same updates as fRO. But iRO's newest town is Rock Ridge. Some quests may be different. I think Jumping Janeway was removed from iRO and Eden Group is activated to help in leveling if it makes a difference. Criatura Academy is in affect for Novices in iRO but I am not sure if its the same for fRO or if its the old Novice academy.

2) Chaos and Thor are Renewal servers that are up to date. There is also the Classic server is pre-Renewal and Re:Start server only goes up to 2-1 jobs but also has a few elements from later updates like some World Project towns (like Amatsu and Kunlun).

3) This should help about VIP services: https://support.warp...ip-package.aspx

4) I have not tried exp boosting items in the item shop like the manuals but you should check out the item mall  :)

5) I believe so yes. 

6) Yes. Some vendors sell great items in Prontera but it may cost a lot of zeny. 

7) I believe items that give Greed skill was deactivated a while back because of bot abuse but try the Blacksmith Greed skill quest if it works

8) I think there are still plenty of German players in iRO but I don't know who they are myself. Try to put chat windows and vend windows in the German language and they might respond. It would be nice to see German guilds during WoE. Good luck!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users