Need Advice for a Knight guy (New player) - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Need Advice for a Knight guy (New player)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Sarkoidoz

Sarkoidoz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hi everyone,

I am a long time fan of the ragnarok online but sadly i never experienced the classic ro. After hear this server i jumped immediately. With flow of parties i found myself 62 level knight.
But parties over now and i dont know what to do? Should i grind gears, cards or something else or should i grind for leveling?

Long story short i need your advice, and thank you :)

Knight.jpg

#2 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:22 AM

welp past lvl 70 its become a true grindfest, theres not much places to lvl now due to the few content of restart, so your best bet is clock tower high orcs, if you wanna continue to use 2h sword, a couple of orc lady cards + a raydric card would make easy mobbing in high orcs, also basig gears could aso be armor with peco peco and footgear with verit/martyr card, on accesories its never bad a clip with creamy, headgear a poo poo hat would be cool

also woe pots all the way

#3 Sarkoidoz

Sarkoidoz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

welp past lvl 70 its become a true grindfest, theres not much places to lvl now due to the few content of restart, so your best bet is clock tower high orcs, if you wanna continue to use 2h sword, a couple of orc lady cards + a raydric card would make easy mobbing in high orcs, also basig gears could aso be armor with peco peco and footgear with verit/martyr card, on accesories its never bad a clip with creamy, headgear a poo poo hat would be cool

also woe pots all the way

Well i want to be a dps knight (mostly pve). Do i need all this %hp cards? And all this items i bought from store they are not socketed. Where can i get these socketed items?

Also thanks for your respond

#4 Kirx

Kirx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  • LocationSPHINX ---DESERT TRADING CENTER
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:JOURNEY S7 Ragnarok

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:46 AM

Just a leveling guide for K,LK,RK class 70-80

Nine Tail – level 72 , Base Exp 887 , Job Exp 998

71 – 79 = in_sphinx2 (Sphinx 2x Right Portal From Morroc Town)
monsters:
Requiem – level 71 , Base Exp 738 , Job Exp 831
Zerom – level 70 , Base Exp 720 , Job Exp 960
Matyr – level 58 , Base Exp 495 , Job Exp 597
Drainliar – level 47 , Base Exp 389 , Job Exp 438

Alternative for 71 – 79(for Lord Knights only w/ Spiral Pierce or Clashing Spiral) = yuno_fild08 (2x Bottom Portal from Yuno (Juno) Town and 2x left)
Grand Peco (Fire) – level 75 , Base Exp 887 , Job Exp 998
Geographer (Earth) – level 73 , Base Exp 898 , Job Exp 1010
Goat (Fire) – level 80 , Base Exp 1065 , Job Exp 1197

#5 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:34 AM

Well i want to be a dps knight (mostly pve). Do i need all this %hp cards? And all this items i bought from store they are not socketed. Where can i get these socketed items?

Also thanks for your respond

yes, all before is mostly resistance and extra dmg vs demihumans, high orcs and other many mosters are demihuman type, and by dps knight you mean single targeting, and killing one by one, its gonna take you forever to lvl up, its better hoarding a couple of mobs and kill all of them with one or two bowling bashes, for equip with slots, all of them are rare drops from monsters, like, a two handed sword [2] is dropped from raydrics alongside Chainmail [1], boots [1] from argiopes, and manteau [1] from wraiths

Just a leveling guide for K,LK,RK class 70-80

Nine Tail – level 72 , Base Exp 887 , Job Exp 998

71 – 79 = in_sphinx2 (Sphinx 2x Right Portal From Morroc Town)
monsters:
Requiem – level 71 , Base Exp 738 , Job Exp 831
Zerom – level 70 , Base Exp 720 , Job Exp 960
Matyr – level 58 , Base Exp 495 , Job Exp 597
Drainliar – level 47 , Base Exp 389 , Job Exp 438

Alternative for 71 – 79(for Lord Knights only w/ Spiral Pierce or Clashing Spiral) = yuno_fild08 (2x Bottom Portal from Yuno (Juno) Town and 2x left)
Grand Peco (Fire) – level 75 , Base Exp 887 , Job Exp 998
Geographer (Earth) – level 73 , Base Exp 898 , Job Exp 1010
Goat (Fire) – level 80 , Base Exp 1065 , Job Exp 1197

re:start don't have yet Rebirth and third classes yet, and the maps you mention aren't implemented yet, besides most of the monsters you mention are bad exp, remember REVO-Classic servers are diferent towards classic and renewal servers

if you gonna give an advice, at least check the server first, don't pull your info from renewal database and call it a day

#6 Sarkoidoz

Sarkoidoz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:32 PM

yes, all before is mostly resistance and extra dmg vs demihumans, high orcs and other many mosters are demihuman type, and by dps knight you mean single targeting, and killing one by one, its gonna take you forever to lvl up, its better hoarding a couple of mobs and kill all of them with one or two bowling bashes, for equip with slots, all of them are rare drops from monsters, like, a two handed sword [2] is dropped from raydrics alongside Chainmail [1], boots [1] from argiopes, and manteau [1] from wraiths

re:start don't have yet Rebirth and third classes yet, and the maps you mention aren't implemented yet, besides most of the monsters you mention are bad exp, remember REVO-Classic servers are diferent towards classic and renewal servers

if you gonna give an advice, at least check the server first, don't pull your info from renewal database and call it a day

Thank you for your respond :)

For now me and my guild mates grinding phens for the card and sword fish for exp (slow but reliable)
I try the raydrics and they are dealing to much damage i cant handle even with 2 priest.

i am having fun and that all i need,  i hope this will continue like this 

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

You can't farm or level efficiently at the same time. I say you farm zeny first, gear up, then level.

#8 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

you could try isis 

give me a nice amount of exp as a sin (I have a slave priest to buff/heal me, you can make one or you can use woe pots if u have $$) 

in the map you can drop SS card (if u stay in the 3F) or a matyr in the 5F 

#9 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

You need gear, OP. Either hunt the drops yourself or show a bit of leg and buy them with zeny.

#10 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

start useingrenewal.playragnarok.com and lookup where to farm ores oridecon and elunium to make your gears more advantageous, you might even get a good card along the way doing that amoung other loot to sell

your stats look just fine, i would just keep doing what your doing until you get really stuck

im lvling at the sphinx you can go to floor 02 day 1 and floor 3 day 2 and 3 then floor 4 if you know what your doing at lvl 80 and fly away from the anubis there.

its a great place to farm just about everything same as pyramid 2 3 and 4

go to morroc and find those spots you wont be let down.

#11 KanetsuguNaoe

KanetsuguNaoe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAzai Army
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

You can just level in Byalan island, i level from 60- 74 there, trying to get some cards to sell, i got ~ 10M there with sometime, so if you want to spend time on farming gears and leveling, there is a good place too. (Better to start before bot's get enough level to solo there)

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

Byalan is best for archer and Mage to take advantages with wind attacks. Swordsman will do just fine without wind weapon because the class itself is strong. Thief and Merchant are alright, not the best place for them.

In term of farming zeny, it's an alright place too or you can try classic place OD level 2 or Hode.

#13 SteveTrash

SteveTrash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hey! Where Did you level your knight for 40-60? Having a real hard time finding a spot that's not infested with tons of people.

#14 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

Hey! Where Did you level your knight for 40-60? Having a real hard time finding a spot that's not infested with tons of people.

Toy factory get a party. You'll hit 60 in 2 days if you grind. 

Edited by rhexis, 09 July 2017 - 10:21 PM.

#15 SteveTrash

SteveTrash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

lmao 2 days? No thanks xD

#16 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

lmao 2 days? No thanks xD

It averaged about 20 minutes per level for me at about 50-60, which honestly is almost as fast as you can get IMO. (no vip)

#17 Kalazam

Kalazam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

1. Look at the market for what people need and what's selling most often.

2. Go farm those items and make zeny

3. Buy your weapon first

4. Find competent knights or competent guilds and talk or join one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users