Gods and MVPs Have been Replaced - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gods and MVPs Have been Replaced

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

Not only iRO,any server with OCP is pretty much a bad place to play.

Screw you, isn't jRO doing well with many subscribers? -*-

$15 per character/account per month is reasonable/very cheap (you wanna have more chars to farm to gain control of markets, then you pay more for your extra char). However I am skeptical that the moment iRO starts using subscribe model again, most players will just quit but if they continue using F2P model and add gears in cash shop to make revenues, salty people will continue being mad hahaha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 10 July 2017 - 09:01 AM.

#52 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Necklace of knight protection will replace Meg

#53 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:35 AM

And once Magicians Gloves arrive, they will replace all accessories for magic users.

:D

#54 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

suggest the gamer planner keep God item and MVP card unique

you can still sell KP item / OCP but try to make these 2 system separated.

for example, make MVP cards more upgrade requirement to unlock its godly power.

shadow MVP gear is fine, but reduce its efficient 60% - still a win win

people are chasing items in this game for addiction,  if you over power the KP, the addiction fire turn off.

#55 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

Well just give me my exicutioner shoes since it's soo under powered. Gx needs a buff cause no one plays them as a main no more. I'm the last main gx user in ro lmao

#56 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:44 AM

Screw you, isn't jRO doing well with many subscribers? -*-

$15 per character/account per month is reasonable/very cheap (you wanna have more chars to farm to gain control of markets, then you pay more for your extra char). However I am skeptical that the moment iRO starts using subscribe model again, most players will just quit but if they continue using F2P model and add gears in cash shop to make revenues, salty people will continue being mad hahaha

Please, iRO at its most expensive during the subscription days was $12/month, nowhere near the WoW standard of $15/month and people still complained that it was too expensive. There's always going to be whiners no matter how cheaper a subscription gets.

#57 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Nice thing about having my birthday and christmas almost 6 months apart was getting to put 6 months of time time on both my accounts back then haha.

The game, and the community at large was just overall better when IRO was a P2P game, it just doesn't seem likely that particular model is sustainable for an ancient (by gaming standards) niche market game like this in this day and age

#58 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

there are still a few p2p games, also, i think f2p games could be done right with an adequate planning before hand, of course Ro wasnt planned to be a f2p game and when it turn into it bad decisions were made, thats all, now Restart has more characters online than chaos wich is the main and oldest server, wich is sad (the other day i saw like 3k characters online, and yeah im saying characters online because no clue if where merchants, bots or just players)

#59 Caturae

Caturae

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

Doesn't really matter if the currency is zeny or $$$. Current x-rate is $30/B. It's just some RMTers are too lazy to sell massive zeny and they prefer to sell it in $$$ with discounts /rice

It kind of does when you stand to make off better with real money than Zeny. Doesn't help that RMTing is entirely within the rules of the game, so long as neither party rats on one another, due to the GMs never tracking anything.

there are still a few p2p games, also, i think f2p games could be done right with an adequate planning before hand, of course Ro wasnt planned to be a f2p game and when it turn into it bad decisions were made, thats all, now Restart has more characters online than chaos wich is the main and oldest server, wich is sad (the other day i saw like 3k characters online, and yeah im saying characters online because no clue if where merchants, bots or just players)

You're literally bragging about how bot-infested the server is.

The server is dead as hell from an actual player-perspective.

Edited by Caturae, 10 July 2017 - 10:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users