We need a Anti-Bot System - Page 8 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

We need a Anti-Bot System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

#176 Ich1ka

Ich1ka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

want to find the bots? head to any popular zone. Examples, Payon dungeon...Toy factory.. you can actually walk into toy factory and see dead bodies that have been there for at least 2-3 hours, . 1 or 2 of them you can assume something may have happened on the player side, but the rest are 100% bots, who didnt use their wings fast enough to avoid stormy knight. you can also find groups of bots huddled around the Hode maps in morroc. they are actually all clumped up together.

the bots are also breeding a new problem. real players are just KSing everything, assuming everyone is a bot. and to those players, taking mobs away from bots has no consequences, so people like me who are solo leveling, tend to get their mobs stolen quite often. they usualyl say sorry i thought you were a bot, right after

#177 nanixBR

nanixBR

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:10 PM

It is pretty easy to find who is botting, when two players are going for the same monster, the one using bot change target so fast that is kind of impossible to do when u are playing regular. They follow the same pattern all day long, they lv up in easy places, being lv 70 and killing lv 35 monster, so there is no chance of them getting killed. And the most important, they play 24/7. My brother and I play Rag, both of us are lv 42 and killing Hodes, I play mostly between 9 PM to 4 AM and he plays between 10 AM to 5 PM (both PDT). And we start to write it down the name of the players who we tought could be a bot. And guess what? They all names matched, doing the exatly same thing over and over, for almost 20h straight, kind impossible to do every single day. So please staff, start doing something before it becames a whole server of bots.

I could easyly go for the easiest way, downloading a bot and start using, but what fun would that be? I can finally play one good game with my brother, which both of us like, so we can compete, and that is the fun of playing anygame, kinda like life. But what is the fun if you are cheatting to get to the top? How could I say Im better than him at Rag, if I don't play, I simple config the bot? I think is a shame what the GMs and the staff are doing about the bots, which is NOTHING. They only care about the money, so if the bots are buying stuff, they are simple happy. They don't care if is a bot or not, if you are buying.

#178 rhexis

rhexis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

These botters don't even try to be subtle about it. I just saw 5 characters following each other at Orc Village.They sit together, stand together, attack together. Disgusting server. Totally disgusting. Makes my blood boil just watching them roaming freely like that. 

#179 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

An official response regarding the request is found here.

Topic is now closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users