RIP Cylinder Prices - Page 8 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RIP Cylinder Prices

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#176 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:41 AM

And WP probably wouldn't need to put OP gears in cash shop if most players were willing to pay only $15-$20 monthly subscription kek

#177 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

And WP probably wouldn't need to put OP gears in cash shop if most players were willing to pay only $15-$20 monthly subscription kek

not really. Look at LoL. they make bank off of cosmetics and buy chars purely pvp.

All ro needs to do or could do is copy some aspects of what other mmo's is doing right and fit it to their game. a big amount of money goes into cosmetics alone. never mind the consumables, HD ores, enrich, token of Siegfried, etc, etc. They can also give a bit more incentives to VIP. like a week package of items for 1 month supply of VIP or something like that. There is alot of things they can do while not being subscription based yet they dont look around for it as much as they should if they really want quality game play and good feedback from consumer.

#178 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:45 AM

not really. Look at LoL. they make bank off of cosmetics and buy chars purely pvp.

All ro needs to do or could do is copy some aspects of what other mmo's is doing right and fit it to their game. a big amount of money goes into cosmetics alone. never mind the consumables, HD ores, enrich, token of Siegfried, etc, etc. They can also give a bit more incentives to VIP. like a week package of items for 1 month supply of VIP or something like that. There is alot of things they can do while not being subscription based yet they dont look around for it as much as they should if they really want quality game play and good feedback from consumer.

I only play iRO and ( . )A. The hell is LoL? Is it League of Losers? hahaha

#179 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

I only play iRO and ( . )A. The hell is LoL? Is it League of Losers? hahaha

yea

#180 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

so my prediction is getting real. lmao

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:57 PM

Inb4 they put chb as a common item in ocp. Then next month they will release nightmare bio. 

Edited by Boyeteers, 23 July 2017 - 01:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users