Reinstall RO ten times (Lagging just in RO) a lot of weird patching nearly quitting! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Reinstall RO ten times (Lagging just in RO) a lot of weird patching nearly quitting!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

I don't know what to do anymore, can somebody please help me? My RO is doing all type of weird stuff, the doram patch page is showing up out of nowhere. When I log in, I don't see anyone but myself and I can't move. It said that my max level is 99 and doesn't show anything else. I kept installing RO over and over again but the patch keep messing up!!!! I try to replace my spatch folder with the lastest one but I don't know which file to delete of replace. Can somebody please help me? I really want to play this game and I'm about to quit it because of this stupid problem.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

The problems that you're experiencing are caused by the updater failing to install one or more updates. As the updater uses Internet Explorer to retrieve updates, repeatedly reinstalling the client will have absolutely no remedial effect.

Try the following:

Warning: Don't follow these instructions if you last updated your client before 2017/2/16 because doing so will cause your client to skip installing one or more updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users