Third party software - more specific please ? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Third party software - more specific please ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 g1318322263

g1318322263

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:07 PM

Greetings fellow strangers. We all know the certain list of "no-no" software which causes the client to say "I'm out, you go close the something i don't like". As is the case with me i have a brand new machine standing beside me, clean of any(!) unnecessary software (for now)  bar the other two games i play. Now the main question is - just what is upsetting the client. Can the client outright tell me: i see you have process X running - that's no good ?

#2 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hello!

Unfortunately the game will not tell you the exact program you are using that is causing an error to occur. Any program that will interfere with the client will give you an error and stop the game from running, but there are a couple of different error messages that my occur depending on the program that is interfering with your game client. Any kind of autohotkey or macro program, as well as team viewer or virtual machine software will cause your client to stop running. 

If you are having trouble finding the tool, you can include a list of your current processes running when you get this error (a screenshot would help in this case) and we can tell exactly which program is causing this message to appear for you. 

#3 g1318322263

g1318322263

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:08 AM

Found it !

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:46 AM

Which one was it? Could help others in the future.

#5 kristalbee

kristalbee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

Which one was it? Could help others in the future.

I found it too.. is the TeamViewer program.. Just closed it then will be fine.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users