What are good end-game Helmet and Footgear, as well as Cards, for Knight? - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What are good end-game Helmet and Footgear, as well as Cards, for Knight?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Achelexus

Achelexus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Title.

#2 level1skeleton

level1skeleton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:43 AM

I am far from an expert -- in fact, I'm a bit of a novice, but I feel that that RE:START class forums aren't very active and need help! I'll share what I have found from searching, but take everything with a grain of salt because a lot of the information is about iRO Classic, which does not use the Renewal mechanics like RE:START. Please post corrections/suggestions if you know better.

Helmet (Top):

Helmet (Middle):

Helmet (Lower):

Footgear:

• Greaves [1]
    Note: While Greaves [1] are the best for Knights, a lot of players instead use Boots [1] instead, since they are more common, it is only a 1 DEF difference, and it allows the owner to share the boots with their Merchant, Thief, and Archer classes!
  • Cards:

Edit: Formatting, added Verit and Matyr cards to Footgear

Edited by level1skeleton, 20 July 2017 - 05:11 AM.

#3 Achelexus

Achelexus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:13 AM

Thanks, but the def of the items you said is the pre-renewal one.

I think that Firelock Soldier card on Sandals/Shoes/Boots+9 is definitely what a Knight should aim for as an end-game footgear. I have no idea about helmet, though, Deviruchi seems to be the best, but it only gives 1 STR and saves you a green potion every now and then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users