hardest part to refining to +14 weapon? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

hardest part to refining to +14 weapon?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Im debating on whether I should get my lvl 3 spear from +9-14 or if i should buy it.

I asked a few ppl in game and majority buy them from others whom already upgraded it to 14.( I personally don't know if i will ever have the funds any time soon to do this so im weighing the options)

Is it hard to get a lvl 3 weap to +14? if so whats the hardest part?

one person told me its getting from +9-+10 which can usually be the most expensive.

thoughts?

Edited by BoyAtlas, 19 July 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#2 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

i'll just buy, 

most often refining is much more expensive

than buying a refined item in ragial (fixed & depends on the seller frustration to have zeny).

#3 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

Probably buy unless it is KVM. Anyone selling is probably trying to buy some flavor of the week gear, so you have more buying power.

#4 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

If it's Imperial Spear you're after and you're eyeing that +14 EA5 EA5 that's vending, that's pretty solid. It's EA 10 out of 12. I say hit them with a reasonable zeny offer (I'd try 800m if I was looking for a third ISpear).

If you want to go the upgrade route, you need to start collecting your Spears now, and I'd try to get no less than 30, but more like 50. You'll have to wait for the next "refine event" which is NOT to be confused with Enriched Hammer. Use Enriched Ori to and YOLO upgrade until you hit a +10 and do the +14 or +15 yourself. In my experience, lvl 3 weps to +15 during a refine event is pretty reasonable. 

#5 BoyAtlas

BoyAtlas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

hmm thanks for the info everyone. I saw that im spear but im a few hundred million short so thats a no atm haha but thanks for the range of quanity i should aim for for the future

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

If you're talking about Imperial spear, make one by yourself is much cheaper.

I'm not sure why a +14 Imperial should be more expensive than other level 3 weapons such as crimson weapons. Seagod is also very reasonable cheap. Getting EA 10 is not hard at all. EA 11 though is another story. I've spent over 500m zeny for (seagods and enchant cost) and I got EA 6 only once. Then I decided to just leave it at EA 10. I wont die if I dont get that 2% range damage (if EA 11) and 4% range for (if EA 12 max) lmfao

#7 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

A +14 lv.3 weapon should be easily obtainable during refine event, but if you want a lv.4 weapon then good luck to you.

#8 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

S> +16 imperial spear EA11 C/o 8b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users