insufficient weapon durability. - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

insufficient weapon durability.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:26 AM

Good day to everyone,

After recently encountering an inconvenience in the game, I researched on the forums to see if anyone had ever suggested it, and found nothing since 2011.

Yesterday and today, after running my guild through Elga, I unfortunately found that consistently my weapon runs out of durability with 25 minutes left on the clock inside of the elga fight.

I then have to use my backup weapon (a crappy one, i cant go around making numerous +20 weapons), and do no damage until we struggle to finish elga.

I think that for invokers, 110 durability is way too short., and i often ran out when i was lower level and doing drakos for the first times..

By the time i get to the elga fight I am at 75 / 110 already. 

By the time  I killed the eye 2 times I am under 25 durability ( my damage isnt amazing yet)

Would there be a way to increase the durability on some weapons?

maybe through some form or crafting of some sort?

Or maybe a portable cash shop item which would let you remotely repair your weapon (I would dig that very much)

Is there any other Invoker that can;t ever farm the elga chests for the whole timer ? always having to cut runs short cause that damm invoker broke his staff once again..

another possibility would be to add the "less durability lost" feature from the expert mode in major dungeons like hero drakos, elga, and so on....

If any other invoker has the same issue, make yourselves heard !

Peace!

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

Or maybe a portable cash shop item which would let you remotely repair your weapon (I would dig that very much)

I have heard you my child. This day and from this day forward  the equipment merchant you know as Crispin, who resides in the town of Port of the Winds, shall supply you with so called "portable repair items". Provided you make a small contribution to him in my name of course.

#3 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

Keep in mind that the invoker class still is thought as Support class, they were never meant as damage dealer, sadly they are, so in my opinion them having a low durability on their weapons is totally fine.

Besides what Precrush said is all you need for elga (beware, these "portable repair items" are somehow expensive)

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

The lord needs his blood money

#5 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

I had no idea about that item... Thanks precrush! (Subscriber here :) )

#6 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

Consider thee most appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users