Do you think this is a good trade? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Do you think this is a good trade?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hey I was wondering if this is a good trade, I've spend sometime thinking about it over and over. Should I make this trade to avoid the bullet (OCP9) Mob scarf. I still don't see any possibility of mob scarf be putting in OCP9, the item has just been recently released. Also people spend a lot of real money for it ,and I think most people won't be accepting if its price drops to 500m. The question is +10 Deviling Etran + Magician glove + 100m for my Mob scarf, is that a good deal or no? Please let me know in the comment below, thanks.

Edited by RogerKhan, 21 July 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#2 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

This depends on how much you value +10 Deviling Etran. Mob Scarf is worth around 2.2-2.5b, while Magician's Gloves is about 200-300M. So in order for you to 'break even', this +10 Deviling Etran needs to be be valued at around 2b. So the question is, do you value a +10 Deviling Etran at 2b? I personally dont, especially with the arrival of Enriched Hammer event, so I wont do the trade. If you put a higher value on +10 DR ET, then you may go ahead and accept the trade. 

#3 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Server:Quit

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

This depends on how much you value +10 Deviling Etran. Mob Scarf is worth around 2.2-2.5b, while Magician's Gloves is about 200-300M. So in order for you to 'break even', this +10 Deviling Etran needs to be be valued at around 2b. So the question is, do you value a +10 Deviling Etran at 2b? I personally dont, especially with the arrival of Enriched Hammer event, so I wont do the trade. If you put a higher value on +10 DR ET, then you may go ahead and accept the trade. 

But Mob Scarf is 1.6B right now and I don't know it will be below 1b after OCP9. Also, at worse case possible +10 etran Deviling is worth around 1.5b ( Just deviling card alone is worth 900m minimum) + magician glove and 100m.

#4 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

But Mob Scarf is 1.6B right now and I don't know it will be below 1b after OCP9. Also, at worse case possible +10 etran Deviling is worth around 1.5b ( Just deviling card alone is worth 900m minimum) + magician glove and 100m.

If you believe the price of Mob Scarf will drop significantly in future, then yes go ahead. There is no guarantee this will happen or not though, so you have to take a chance. If you dont have a mage character, you may not need Mob Scarf that much.

#5 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

I really doubt mob scarf's price will drop to rock bottom on OCP9. Maybe on OCP10 or 11, but I don't think it will happen right now.

The price of Magician's Glove, however, is on free fall, and will keep falling till the last week of current OCP, then it will probably rise again. DR card is available only in game, so it's price will float normally. The problem is Etran's. It may be re-released on another OCP as well. And we have no means of knowing it's current supply.

If you like and use your Mob Scarf, and won't use these items as much, you should keep it. That's what I'd do.

#6 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:37 AM

if you play RO long enough, you learn , new items will get market's love to chase it.

take comodo hat gear quest for example, all those useful hats only AHB still survive, the rest get new hats to replace it.

I actually held 100 AHB way way back when AHB was 50-80M a pieces.  what is the odd it will maintain bvalues vs it drop like harvest hat?

My conclusion is, just keep 1 for use, and for store value wise, park it somewhere  (I can not give u where, it is personal preference,

if i tell u i store 6K BB, you will say 'I am nut' but "WINTER IS COMING".

"WINTER IS COMING" is the secrect phase among traders, I can not share with you.

#7 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

Wait until OCP 10 for the re-release.

#8 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

someone already put chat in eden B> mob scarf 400m

the opinion driving is real

#9 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Its pretty hard to sell mob scarf these days. Everyday i can see same characters selling their mob scarf at eden.

#10 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

coz they are scared of my sig 

#11 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

I have a theory... syringe and cylinder was reinserted cause too many ppl QQ about it being OP and the best healing item and headgear for gene. Maybe thats why they skipped OCP 2 and went straight to 3.

#12 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:47 PM

every person who's ever been in your position about jRO items and gone ahead with the deal has regretted it. my friend bought a cyl for 1.6b and he hates life now that they're 600m. people hated life when toy & tengu set dropped under a bil. they'll continue to hate life (or love it if they're buying) when mobs drop under 1b.

its a trap. don't do it lol.

anyway if your dre is already +10 you better keep that shiz. its like a god item in itself yo.

#13 PettyCash

PettyCash

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

hahaha! this guy tho xDD

#14 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

I highly doubt that they will put mob scarf in the next ocp boxes bruh. They just put chb on this month's ocp because next month is alrrady the nightmare bio hype. Probably those tengu sets will be put in but mob scarf...no.

#15 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

I highly doubt that they will put mob scarf in the next ocp boxes bruh. They just put chb on this month's ocp because next month is alrrady the nightmare bio hype. Probably those tengu sets will be put in but mob scarf...no.

Would make no sense that they recycle toy syringe, chb, tengu but not mob scarf lol.

#16 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Would make no sense that they recycle toy syringe, chb, tengu but not mob scarf lol.

Tell me what's the most valuable in ocp 7 other than mob scarf lol. Cylinder ocp I think has sapphire and all those craps but still has a value.

#17 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

Who says? Dont assume unless states. Lol

#18 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

Tell me what's the most valuable in ocp 7 other than mob scarf lol. Cylinder ocp I think has sapphire and all those craps but still has a value.

I believe sapphire are in OCP 2 (Tengu).

Cylinder OCP 3 has:

Kirin Armor , Mask of Hero, Memories of Lovers and Pororoca. The rest aren't really worth mentioning... maybe Hanky.

#19 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:38 AM

I believe sapphire are in OCP 2 (Tengu).

Cylinder OCP 3 has:

Kirin Armor , Mask of Hero, Memories of Lovers and Pororoca. The rest aren't really worth mentioning... maybe Hanky.

He just keeps his hope high that mob scarf will not be included on future OCPs. He is just one of those who wanna dodge the bullet. Lol

#20 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

yep, had to learn it the hard way as well. Invested half of the funds I can work with (had to sell gear for off chars) to buy tengu after wasting a fkton of money and realized it wont increase in price and make the investment worth it, but rather has a high chance to get completely demolished...a thing that pissed me off sooooooo hard tbh. If they skip mob scarf id be even more pissed now lol

#21 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

yep, had to learn it the hard way as well. Invested half of the funds I can work with (had to sell gear for off chars) to buy tengu after wasting a fkton of money and realized it wont increase in price and make the investment worth it, but rather has a high chance to get completely demolished...a thing that pissed me off sooooooo hard tbh. If they skip mob scarf id be even more pissed now lol

They will not skip that item. Camp already stated that the nature of random boxes, old and new items will constantly rotated at different rates. So keep calm and wait for price drops! Horray!

#22 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:54 AM

The problem is Etran's. It may be re-released on another OCP as well. And we have no means of knowing it's current supply.

+10 Etran has already hit its lowest price since the price of +10 Etran is mostly from the cost of refining now.

#23 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

+10 Etran has already hit its lowest price since the price of +10 Etran is mostly from the cost of refining now.

Well lately someone tried to sell a DR Etran at 850M, so I definitely dont think a +10 DR Etran is worth as much as 2b.

#24 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

DR card was 600m worth a year ago when Heroic Desocketing Book was still usable.

Just make the card tradable & vendable like AA and Elvira and see how deep it would fell due to NTF generous instance :heh:

Edited by DataDrain, 24 July 2017 - 10:28 PM.

#25 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:31 PM

Well lately someone tried to sell a DR Etran at 850M, so I definitely dont think a +10 DR Etran is worth as much as 2b.

I bought the most recent +9 Etran that vended a few weeks ago, 999,999,999z. Not too bad. +10'd it myself a few days ago. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users