blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

e38e0d-1500672892.jpg

Hey Dragon Saga fellows,

I got this Boost Backpack [Omega] and just recognized it is advanced, but without any sc effect.

When I tried to increase the soulforce it told me to use an insurance scroll. If not the Item will be destroyed.

So according to Soulsmith that item is advanced. Thats why I went to Midas so I can extract the sc...

But unfortnately he told me i can not extract anything from that Backpack, because it´s not advanced.

Do you have any ideas what could I do with that amazing backpack? xD

edit: I know it´s hard to see on that pic, but somehow I am not able to post it in a bigger version

Edited by blackph, 21 July 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

I think you will get notification to use insurance scroll even if its regular item, because the item can break even when making it from regular -> advanced. I am one of the unlucky ones who can confirm it :( from the image it looks like its advanced without sc effect, and I would just recommend using insurance if you want to increase soul force. You can still submit a ticket, because no one is able to do anything from here in forums. My apologies about all the grammar mistakes, being drunk while writing this and all.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Got thiis issue on gPotato servers on a slow heal ring.

Pretty good ring you may say, welp it broke because I didn't use an insurance scroll :(

Long story short : Yes the item is advanced and yes you will need a scroll to upgrade its soul force. m
Now I would really like to do some tests with such relic. Did you loot the item in that current state ?

#4 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

All the time I have played Dragon Saga/ Dragonica 2 things never happened:

1. A normal item gets broken when trying to make it advanced... You also don´t get an advice to use insurance scroll when the item is normal. I tested it today just to be safe.

2. What do you think will happen, when i increase the soulforce? WIll the advanced effect still be not existing?

I bought that item in market... I recognized that funny mistake a little bit to late xD.

Right now i am also very curious what will happen if i try to randomize the effect/ increase it´s soul force.

Does anyone have experience with that issue? :)

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:28 PM

I had this with a spear jab necklace back in the day. Just send a ticket if you want it fixed.

Edited by Precrush, 21 July 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#6 blackph

blackph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

I tried to use randomize the item but it didn´t worked.

So I decided to make the backpack special. After 3 tries it succeeded. The not existing sc effect now is visible!

A solution if somebody has the same problem is as u see to increase the soulforce of your item :)

Anyway. Ty for your help guys!  :p_smile:

Edited by blackph, 23 July 2017 - 03:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users