Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:20 AM

Since you keep ignoring the concerns of your player and hide behind your "we are busy with restart" behavious I hope this one gets a response for once. 

Im one of these guys who played RO 13 years ago and wanted to give it a go again. Im playing on chaos since 2 1/2 years and easily spend 1000$ on this server, which is little so some but a lot to me.

I spend this money to support THIS server, chaos renewal, not this bastard hybrid between renewal and classic youve released a month ago. And i know of at least 6 people who started on this server in the past 5 years and are as concerned as I am.

I know its not easy to increase the amount of people on an old game like this but its not the game that makes it hard but the way you and kRO are handling things. You pospone some problems for over 10 years, you lie, you ignore and you remove threats that might not 100% be in line with your forum rules but are 100% legitimate critics about the way things are handled here.

Just take the OCP for example. You couldve talked to your very loyal community and inform them how you are going to handle things. You couldve told us that those who are either rich ingame or rich out of the game can benefit from having broken jRO gear that outshines MvP cards and godlikes can grab said gear first by getting a OCP that contains it by a very low chance. So low that you can dump 200 bucks into it and still not get the gear you want, even if you want 2 or 3 items out of the box. 

But that you will devalue the item by putting it into another box some months later so people like me can get the gear as well. But you didnt. You forced people to spend their ingame or outgame money on this scam system because we get no information whatsoever. Will the gear return again? (AHB?) Will something better get released in 2 months? We dont know. Because all you care about is to provide as little support and comfort to your customers as possible so they have a reason to buy the OCPs, paired with upgrade events on top, to milk every last drop from our wallets as good as you can.

I could go on how you claimed to have fixed the posi bug, which you didnt, or the dozens of other points that are bugged in this game and have never been fixed for years (convenient you can hide behind the new server now right), but these things have been named over and over again and you either ignore them, delete them or tell us the same "we are looking into it" "we have things planned" bullsht over and over again, so thatd be a waste of time.

but please tell us why u suddenly feel the need to remove the old new old spotlight system. There are barely 100-500 people dumb enough to manually level their chars, the rest of the people RMT or set up bots <> If leveling has gotten so easy why are so few people bothering to do it? Is it because you let us play the 2 button 2 map system on every character since 175 got implemented? Could it be? Id like to hear an explanation here, because all you gave us is "we wanted to bring it back to the old stage". Why? Why you couldnt do both? Is it too much hassle to set the exp/drop/mob density value to x2 on some maps every 2 months too much work? Dont make me laugh.

The way you treat your customers is unspeakable and sad and the fact that some of us have stickd with ragnarok (maybe not iRO, but RO in general) seems to be completely worthless to you.

Thats how I and a lot of people feel.

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:25 PM.
Player call-outs are not allowed.

#2 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:39 AM

To have items devalued by the introduction of new boxes with the same items at much higher rates is BS, I agree WP should be ashamed.

Fire sale of stupid costumes? Why when you have the time to do such stuff won't WP fix the things that really need time?

<>

Grav: Fix WOE, don't put items in boxes then reintro them at high rates so you can <> the players.

If you put items up for players, make sure they work.

FFS.

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:31 PM.
Response to removed post.

#3 icecream2

icecream2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:43 AM

I'll be grateful if they put ocp9 and mob scarf in it with higher rate, infact i dont think any ocp items should have value above 1b. Things shoulndt be at a very low rate.

#4 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:47 AM

Well you would not be able to -_-  your community if you told them you were going to -_- them over. So, I guess it is OK and I understand why they keep everything secret. It would hurt the bottom line. I think the corporate world has thrown ethics out the window. The only thing that I would be happy with is if they understand that they made a mistake by opening the restart server, refund all purchases on restart and shut down the server. If they don't do that, I don't feel bad for anyone on chaos because you should have known better by now.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 01:49 AM.

#5 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

welcome to the salt mine =)

#6 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:20 AM

I just can't imagine if people will still buy ocp and spend $200 if the staff will tells us that they will be releasing that rare item to common after one/two months. And they're trying to speed up things to patch new episodes which gives me an idea that soon... just soon! coming soon?

#7 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:41 AM

the only thing you can do to change these practices is to stop playing or stop paying.

I've decided to stop investing in these boxes and just play the game as free. I'm also stopping my VIP and I'll allocate some of my playing time to my local RO. They are also -_-ty but I've come to accept that they have more potential than this server with how the veterans acts like they are the only ones that matter.

I've also decided to sell all my stuff that isn't for gene. Have fun guys.

Edited by zilahmonsan, 22 July 2017 - 03:44 AM.

#8 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

welcome to the salt mine =)

if a company is so bad they cant make their game better in 15 years its sad, but cant be changed.

But actively working on turning this server to -_- even faster so people go RO:restart is like starting a company, asking people to give you funds and just throwing the money into the oven.

Nothing to do with salt, they behave like -_- and it has to be said.

I just can't imagine if people will still buy ocp and spend $200 if the staff will tells us that they will be releasing that rare item to common after one/two months. And they're trying to speed up things to patch new episodes which gives me an idea that soon... just soon! coming soon?

Obv they wont and if it was randomonlinegame123 that pop out every week I wouldnt be surprised but after some people here supported these guys for 15 years its an ^_^ thing to do. I know you americans value making profit over a lot of things but RO should be special, the community helpd out the company and the game by a lot and saved their asses and they treat the customers like some dumb cows.

< >

All I want is to have a chance to make multiple 175s in a reasonable amount of time as well, not 10, not 20, but 3 or 4, yeah, and I dont want and I can not spend 100s of hours to do so, and it doesnt help me -_- that people like ashuckl or him are telling me "no, leveling is easy enough lol", its not. Its boring, time consuming, and if you dont spam BMX3 after 150 it takes forever just to get into a endgame that is almost dead anyway. 

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:28 PM.
Removed player call out.

#9 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:34 AM

if a company is so bad they cant make their game better in 15 years its sad, but cant be changed.

But actively working on turning this server to -_- even faster so people go RO:restart is like starting a company, asking people to give you funds and just throwing the money into the oven.

Nothing to do with salt, they behave like -_- and it has to be said.

Obv they wont and if it was randomonlinegame123 that pop out every week I wouldnt be surprised but after some people here supported these guys for 15 years its an ^_^ thing to do. I know you americans value making profit over a lot of things but RO should be special, the community helpd out the company and the game by a lot and saved their asses and they treat the customers like some dumb cows.

<>

All I want is to have a chance to make multiple 175s in a reasonable amount of time as well, not 10, not 20, but 3 or 4, yeah, and I dont want and I can not spend 100s of hours to do so, and it doesnt help me -_- that people like ashuckl or him are telling me "no, leveling is easy enough lol", its not. Its boring, time consuming, and if you dont spam BMX3 after 150 it takes forever just to get into a endgame that is almost dead anyway. 

You are a tart if you think you are the only one who is smart, or can read and comprehend things.

So what if you wanna make 175s? If you cannot handle people being more efficient than you, it's your frigging problem.

You not wanting to spend time, nor willing to pay zeny to explore alternatives to leveling up is ENTIRELY YOUR OWN DECISION.

Stop whining. <> I don't have a lot of 175s. I understand if I don't spend a lot of time to get 175s, then not getting a lot of 175s is MY DECISION. I don't whine about it.

Other things about your thread is fine, but this is bull-_-.

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:30 PM.

#10 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:09 AM

behave yourself or your forum acc might get banned

what you did is just spreading hate to this game , i do understand your frustrations 
but your words pretty much same with you want to be Rich but you dont want to Work hard.

All I want is to have a chance to make multiple 175s in a reasonable amount of time as well, not 10, not 20, but 3 or 4, yeah, and I dont want and I can not spend 100s of hours to do so, and it doesnt help me  -_-that people like ashuckl or him are telling me "no, leveling is easy enough lol", its not. Its boring, time consuming, and if you dont spam BMX3 after 150 it takes forever just to get into a endgame that is almost dead anyway.

<>

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:29 AM.
Naughty link.

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Where is Cinnamon when we need him to lock the thread! xD

#12 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:00 AM

I wonder what is wrong with the thread. He states he does something and I say I dont find it okay and I say why. I say hes a hypocrit, because he is. He plays the game the way its not meant where it fits him and proclaims that spotlight is abusing the system. 

and i mentioned him in a little sub sentence in a whole wall of text and you go mental about that. YOU GUYS are the ones whining how WoE is dead and noone is playing it and everytime someone tries to get gravity to make the ANNOYING (you cant -_- deny that it gets fking boring to level every char the last, most draining, levels in NCT over and over again for years for fks sake) leveling process A LITTLE easier, by spotlights, to get people like me who are preparing 2 years for the endgame to actually play it. They could increase VIP to 150 base exp more instead of 50, because the only thing VIP offers is to make the free version of the game playable if you do more than WoE or if you are a bot, VIP is by no means "good", would bring them in more money and people who are more fresh to the game are more likely to make use of it.

I didnt. I just asked for an explanation why they are removing it, what the hope to achieve from this. Please the guys that dont bother to level anyway and give them a little smth to have a reason to log in for? Great, you couldve done that on top. I cant accept that changing the spotlight every 2 months is too much work and doesnt allow for a quest version of spotlight, IM SORRY.

Get real guys.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 07:02 AM.

#13 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

Lol, you guys are funny. Cinnamon was up pretty late. I do agree it needs to be locked because now I can ramble on some more.

First, we get it guys. He is upset and has plenty of reason to be upset even if we don't agree with him on everything.

There is not much to talk about because this is like three previous topics all in one. I love the enthusiasm though the passion is there for what you have earned and want to keep.

We have to keep topics separate though or we can't narrow down the demands for change.

It just makes me sad is the one saying tart totally missed the demand of the OP. This demand was to open more places to level and not take them away or limit spot light into what it was before. 

Now, I do agree there is more than one way to skin a cat they say. So yes, there are other ways to level up and Multi Clienting is a must regardless if you think it is or isn't.

This is not full IRO's falt.

It is a lack of leadership from guild leaders and no new leadership stepping up.

In fact, I would be disgusted to have a guild member selling bio4 leeches.

We are one big RO family and we need to have each others back.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 07:04 AM.

#14 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

You are a tart if you think you are the only one who is smart, or can read and comprehend things.

So what if you wanna make 175s? If you cannot handle people being more efficient than you, it's your frigging problem.

You not wanting to spend time, nor willing to pay zeny to explore alternatives to leveling up is ENTIRELY YOUR OWN DECISION.

Stop whining. <> I don't have a lot of 175s. I understand if I don't spend a lot of time to get 175s, then not getting a lot of 175s is MY DECISION. I don't whine about it.

Other things about your thread is fine, but this is bull-_-.

Please tell me an alternative from 160 to 175 from NCT that:

isnt verus

isnt staring on my computer half the day to maybe recruit the people needed for a bio4 party that gets at least 3 counts done. 

What has it even got to do with gear.

You may enlighten me what I did wrong and what was against the forum rules IN DETAIL PLEASE, a "dont be so negative" wont cut it and will make me even more negative once this thread is getting lockd down without an answer from the GMs about either the matter or how I should build the sentences to get answers on EXACTLY the matters above.

Typing stuff like the first post is a thing I do in 5 min, you should really get this over with if you wanna save you the hassle. To make it easier, here is what I want to know.

You wont answer me the question if you are going to do anything for this server that attracts new people, its clear this wont be happening but you cant admit that. So tell me, what about people in the middle, those who hopped on the sinking ship. Will you force us, mid 20s, job, studying, to go through a debuffed leveling process compared to those in the forums who tell us that leveling is easy when they themselves got all the chars they need on 175 for 1-2 years at least. 

Why did you suddenly feel the need to remove the spotlight ive got to known on this server without any compensation. Quests are nice (I guess, for some) and all, but why wasnt it possible to still give people a little bit of extra motivation to grind through a night on the weekends, considering how the state of bio4 is. Wouldnt it be smart to give people extra motivation now that this new server pretty much is a "we done with chaos thor loki" sign instead of hitting them in the face, after the server opening, after the OCP train paired with upgrade events pretty much since months non stop?

If i dont get these questions answered you gonna be in for a ride, I dont give a -_- about my "forum reputation", wtf. Im doing this for some of you guys too, so cut me some slack.

Edited by VModAvocado, 22 July 2017 - 07:33 PM.

#15 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

Just go play another game already like other smart people holy crisp cheese -.-

I don't get how some pole who play a bugged out game for 15 years still expect wp to change their system. Agter 15 years of no change u still have hope? Bravo to u with ur support, wp will continue milking u like a good cow and they give u a have a nice day and slam the doors on your face. Give wp a break and play other games to better your time. U prob won't regret that choice. Honestly

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 22 July 2017 - 07:19 AM.

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:20 AM

Not that I dont disagree with OP but I feel like he comes out whining even what he says is pretty much the truth. However the only way he can control is his action and the best method is either quit the game like many other people have already done so or, if you can resist your urge, simply stop spending $$$ on iRO where WP will waste on Odin lol

#17 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

guess some here are just pissed they didnt do what I did 5 years ago, or were satisfied by a "we are looking into it" or "critisism is against our forum rules so please refrain from doing so". I wont tho.

#18 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

But that is just it though, you will. Just the other day I had a forum ban. It made me realize I can't get nothing done if I take the approach that you are taking right now.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 07:33 AM.

#19 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

But that is just it though, you will. Just the other day I had a forum ban. It made me relize I can't get nothing done if I take the approach that you are taking right now.

asking nice hasnt gotten people far either huh

can only hope for a competent GM who is at least reading what I wrote. Dunno, I insulted no individuum, the curse words I used are the not so nice of having sex and poo, pretty much all the time. Idk why this is even censored, makes text always look much more hateful than they are. Thought this is the land of the free here.

What else would there be. Its english, no porn, no Drug References, no 

• EX: "You are stupid and a complete moron, please stop being a [censored]"

I dont see whats wrong with the thread except it being negative and maybe a small hit in demeris direction because we had an argument in another topic, I apologize for this, although I stand 100% behind my view on his actions and that its hurting the server more than spotlight. Watever.

Explain to me what will get me forum banned and I can replace my words, no problem. But the subject? Not a chance.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 07:40 AM.

#20 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

its been 15 years, What he did is just repeating what people in the past did.

no ones hate your idea to change RO, Hitori

but

people here just reminding you to not waste your time.

#21 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:37 AM

Well I think staffs are working in a lot of news like 185 classes, new rebirth, nightmare biolab, and A Lot of things....

Also, I agree with OCP items drop problem: You put an item like 1% chance for 300k and net box  10% chance... It's not fair... Put a rate and preserve the rate...

PVP: some classes like sura has huge HP, and OH skills. So if you're begginer and starrt with x class, when u invest time, money to 175 nd gears, u ll be disapointed with the difference between powers... Also I think woe set gave more power to OP pvp/woe classes. I think the problem is not u die a lot... sura kills you a lot, while they have unfrozen armor, and there's not status effect anymore... Since theres some better classes for that, ppl choose sura. PvP isn't for all classes so they must know what they do and why do they make pvp boring for anyone that's not 2 or 3 OP PvP classes 

WOE: they r looking for changes for that... but also I can tell that In woe aoe skills like AS kill u befefor u notice player. High HP classes, never killed....
So u limit to go there and pray for sura member kills sura enemy whhile u debuff, etc... XD XD (no funn at all)

gimme god items and also is not enough to have this no fun time..

Anyway i hope they recover this essence 

#22 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

Not that I dont disagree with OP but I feel like he comes out whining even what he says is pretty much the truth. However the only way he can control is his action and the best method is either quit the game like many other people have already done so or, if you can resist your urge, simply stop spending $$$ on iRO where WP will waste on Odin lol

Chakri, everyone that isn't hella geared like you or doesn't think like you is a whiner, so perhaps you should just butt out....... 

#23 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:44 AM

OK, if you want to know my secrets I'll tell you. Try to encourage others to keep playing and never do the opposite. There you have my secret.

#24 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:45 AM

I really wanna make clear here that I got nothing against any off you, not against a GM in specific, but against the way things are handled. I know we cant bring this server back to former glory, but especially this year has felt like a repetetive punch in my throat by so many patch notes and at some point it feels like its not "oh this doesnt suit you, this is nothing for you", it feels like they are giving so little -_-s that its almost intentional and they are NOT speaking with us. Not like we would deserve it. 

So many heated topics and if a GM stops by its to delete some posts and remind us "to keep it civil or the topic is gone". This game is played mostly by people 20+ so start speaking to us on another level, not like we are your dogs with integrated dollar pooping upgrade.

OK, if you want to know my secrets I'll tell you. Try to encourage others to keep playing and never do the opposite. There you have my secret.

They start the game, maybe get to first class, get into pront and ask me "how do you make 300 million?", and I tell them that the mobs in the only end lvl area drop loot for 300z each and that he should be happy for that, because a lot of people on this server think that its easy to get by here. 

Its so funny to see in twitch chats when people ask questions about the game that never played it because they were too young or didnt play online games bck in the days, or simplys played something diffrent. Streamer explain why they hit the same mobs for hours and days and how its especially fun because it reminds them how they spent their time as a kid.

This is what RO offers compared to nowaday games, and on a new server a lot of people at least think they could really impact the server, maybe for 3 months, maybe for 6, maybe even for 12. Some of them might even make it, but the vast majority will be on the mercy of guilds like p2w and alike (whoever will exist a year after WoE gets opened) and then the numbers of the server will decrease. 

Trying to encourage people to play renewal nowadays, from the way this server is treated? I rather get them addicted to dope, u get more from it and its cheaper. Wouldnt feel as bad.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#25 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

From what I understand, they do like constructive criticism. But they don't want to read what you just wrote. What they are looking for is simple.

What is the problem and how might the community solve this issue if they had to decide.

Maybe when we have important topics, we should just have a yes or no vote.

That way we avoid all the mud slinging and really see how the community feels about things.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 07:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users