Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#26 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:59 AM

From what I understand, they do like constructive criticism. But they don't want to read what you just wrote. What they are looking for is simple.

What is the problem and how might the community solve this issue if they had to decide.

Maybe when we have important topics, we should just have a yes or no vote.

That way we avoid all the mud slinging and really see how the community feels about things.

yea, if they had done this kind of thing 5 years ago, or 3, 2, last month, it mightve been helpful because a lot of people made a lot of good suggestions here.

They didnt. They rather decide themselves whats best, and the way to advertise something that not many people like to do, is to make it more miserable, that will get more people to get on a level they could WoE on. (even if they are not a ranger, RK, GX or can spam BMx3 so the leveling gets so easy).

The solution to the problem?

Dont do it?

How to not make the community pissed about 4 month non stop OCP spam with no end and no idea if, when, how the items that are thrown on the market now will return?

Dunno, speak with us? You might make more money in the short run but people will lose the last bit of trust and maybe stop buying OCPs alltogether. You can make a deal with both side winning, even tho your president is trying to tell you otherwise.

Hope that helps.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 08:05 AM.

#27 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

I'm not against JRO items, also I think that some itens has creativity that KRO developers doen't seems like that.

Also JRO has OP items with no cooldown and hard refine and hard leveling style (Jro looks like old ro)...

they have different everything.... 

I like JRO items, but i don't want an inflated thing... I bought something  for 2b.. I dont' want to burn paper... 

Then... The problem is the high difference power between classes... Someday I asked about some skills that has a long cooldown like metallic sound or arrow vulcan... theese 2 skills do like 50k dmg... lol.... even with less cooldown it's not OP....

Campitor said that's  cause we don't want a skill abuse.. so i think we can't change KRO system, even cause WP hasn't this decision power with gravity like JRO has (diffrent company, own ragnarok rules)...

But for some classes they allow any spell abuse (I don't consider it as an abuse). 

Developers might PLAY RAGNAROK WITH EVERYCLASS.... too see what do we need for each one...

this way is a good one

#28 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:09 AM

Im not against new items, not at all. Im not against putting them into the cashshop, im all in for supporting warpportal and I intended to do so. Im hyped for mobscarf and id like to finally getting an item out of the OCP that I really want and need and not waste a lot of money on crap weapons that go to boxter (maybe, someday, if OCP2 ever gets to boxter), but from the way things were handled especially this year I want answers before I waste another single dime on this game.

#29 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:No Server

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

I agree with you. Every game that I have ever played the whole goal is to exploit the game as much as possible until they patch it.

This is how true gamer's are. They want to be as efficient as possible.

The problem with that is you will get the Vets that don't tell other about these exploits.

Now, I could teach you every exploit that I know in the book but it took me along time to get where I am today and it was not easy.

There are curtain classes you need for leveling and curtain classes you need to make the zeny.

Even in some case, the knowledge of writing your own macros.

There are ways to excel pretty quickly it just no one want to write the manual because then IRO will take it away like they are taking away our understanding of what spot light is for.

#30 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

I agree with you. Every game that I have ever played the whole goal is to exploit the game as much as possible until they patch it.

This is how true gamer's are. They want to be as efficient as possible.

The problem with that is you will get the Vets that don't tell other about these exploits.

Now, I could teach you every exploit that I know in the book but it took me along time to get where I am today and it was not easy.

There are curtain classes you need for leveling and curtain classes you need to make the zeny.

Even in some case, the knowledge of writing your own macros.

There are ways to excel pretty quickly it just no one want to write the manual because then IRO will take it away like they are taking away our understanding of what spot light is for.

the thing is, Im not poor. Im nowwhere near BiS or impressive gear, but I can get solid +9s for every class I wanted to. Thats what I worked for the past 2 1/2 years, I made 2 170+ GX and i -_- hated it, I felt like an obsessive-compulsive being hitting the same button over and over and over again.

Now that I got the funds I sold everything I dont need to farm with them and invested into AB and sorc gear, which was expensive as -_-, even +9s. And this year feels like its all going to -_-, now that I can grind those both classes to max level and participate in party play, gravity is making one decision after the other that -_-s this server, and I wont just stand by idle because people here think I just whine.

I couldnt give less -_-s if you think I whine, honestly. Im trying to get -_- done here that is considering me, and others as well. And its not a game breaking change im asking for, Im asking for a little respect regarding the OCP issue and to leave a feature in the game that is not hurting it, not in any way. most here that play WoE have their max chars, but there are people who could come new to WoE, and telling them a feature you guys "exploited" for years should now, when the situation is even worse than 3 years ago, be removed because it impacts the game in a bad way? Just because NCT got bounty boards? Holy moly please.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 08:27 AM.

#31 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

So you want the definition of spot light to be (only place's worth leveling). Got It.

You all so want IRO to give you their marketing strategy.

I think you might have some luck with the first one if enough people are behind you.

I don't think IRO will tell you there plans for making money because that may fool those plans.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#32 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:48 AM

So you want the definition of spot light to be (only place's worth leveling). Got It.

You all so want IRO to give you their marketing strategy.

I think you might have some luck with the first one if enough people are behind you.

I don't think IRO will tell you there plans for making money because that may fool those plans.

once or twice a year would be enough, promote other maps then NCT like they always have. But ye, 1 or 2 times a year a boost on the main 150+ map would be all im asking for.

I guess they wont, its not that important. They could apologize tho, because they scammed the community with the way they handled it, simple as that. Might not affect people who dont know what to buy except MvP cards anyways, but the mid tier people can really get -_- over by this and it is not okay just for the sake of profit, not in a game this old. Its like a merchant you trust offers you the best product you have ever seen/tasted/smelled and its super rare and only to be had for this special price for the next 14 days and 2 weeks later he sells the same product for 1/3 the price and is like "your fault for believing me you idiot lol".

But yea, I dont see the need to make leveling more hard and I wanna at least get explained why they suddenly felt the need. Certainly not because too many people are leveling, without exp mods you mostly see bots til 100 and yea, maybe 3-5 people/duos at scarabs, 2-4 on the centipede map, if im in bifrost tower or NCT lvl 2 im often alone, dunno how NCT3 was looking before the exp boost came, more, yea, but certainly not super many id assume, havent been there in months as I was farming or preparing other chars. People level more when theres low level spotlight as well, I myself circle my chars depending on the spotlight.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 08:53 AM.

#33 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

I have been there. I was into a game and every time I logged back in they had something new that would prevent people from leveling so fast or gaining items to fast.

It got to the point and I said enough is enough. I like being able to level fast and achieve things instantly if possible.

But when you are familiar and set in your ways of playing, changes like this can really effect your motivation.

I guess it will be back to the drawing board for you. A new routine is on the horizon.

#34 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:13 AM

This is an MMO RPG, not CS-GO, League of Legends or RO2. Expecting to reach max levels and end game material fast is not realistic, and is definitely not a characteristic of any MMO.

Think iRO is bad? Think of servers with 0.50x exp rate.

I agree we should have more avenues of level up to make things more interesting. What I disagree is people demanding to do things so damn fast when we already have faster ways to level than so many of the other versions of RO.

Stop asking to be spoonfed.

And really, if you think getting 175 means getting end game you are dead wrong. None of these lazy punks get to the extent of us veterans who achieve the real 1.0, 2,0 god items the authentic way rather than the rented BS.

If you want something easy, go do angry birds and fruit ninja.

Edited by MintRoyale, 22 July 2017 - 09:13 AM.

#35 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:13 AM

I have been there. I was into a game and every time I logged back in they had something new that would prevent people from leveling so fast or gaining items to fast.

It got to the point and I said enough is enough. I like being able to level fast and achieve things instantly if possible.

But when you are familiar and set in your ways of playing, changes like this can really effect your motivation.

I guess it will be back to the drawing board for you. A new routine is on the horizon.

Yeah... like I stoped some months ago cause I avoid to play when i'm in school, so most time i'm off or AFK.. 

Then i lost EDA... When I researched it.. well. It gave me a lot of fun with my maestro....

Sometimes is very nice to stop and wait news... XD.. breaking news

#36 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

once or twice a year would be enough, promote other maps then NCT like they always have. But ye, 1 or 2 times a year a boost on the main 150+ map would be all im asking for.

I guess they wont, its not that important. They could apologize tho, because they scammed the community with the way they handled it, simple as that. Might not affect people who dont know what to buy except MvP cards anyways, but the mid tier people can really get -_- over by this and it is not okay just for the sake of profit, not in a game this old. Its like a merchant you trust offers you the best product you have ever seen/tasted/smelled and its super rare and only to be had for this special price for the next 14 days and 2 weeks later he sells the same product for 1/3 the price and is like "your fault for believing me you idiot lol".

But yea, I dont see the need to make leveling more hard and I wanna at least get explained why they suddenly felt the need. Certainly not because too many people are leveling, without exp mods you mostly see bots til 100 and yea, maybe 3-5 people/duos at scarabs, 2-4 on the centipede map, if im in bifrost tower or NCT lvl 2 im often alone, dunno how NCT3 was looking before the exp boost came, more, yea, but certainly not super many id assume, havent been there in months as I was farming or preparing other chars. People level more when theres low level spotlight as well, I myself circle my chars depending on the spotlight.

I believe that this game is diffrent of everything... then I's like a new life  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by HeresNatan, 22 July 2017 - 09:19 AM.

#37 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

Yea, that is what I like about RO. I can go almost anywhere at anytime pretty quickly.

There are things changing all the time. So whenever there was a bad spot light, I would get to finally do something else haha.

Edited by mattxor, 22 July 2017 - 09:20 AM.

#38 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

This is an MMO RPG, not CS-GO, League of Legends or RO2. Expecting to reach max levels and end game material fast is not realistic, and is definitely not a characteristic of any MMO.

Think iRO is bad? Think of servers with 0.50x exp rate.

I agree we should have more avenues of level up to make things more interesting. What I disagree is people demanding to do things so damn fast when we already have faster ways to level than so many of the other versions of RO.

Stop asking to be spoonfed.

And really, if you think getting 175 means getting end game you are dead wrong. None of these lazy punks get to the extent of us veterans who achieve the real 1.0, 2,0 god items the authentic way rather than the rented BS.

If you want something easy, go do angry birds and fruit ninja.

you say RO is an MMO but u dont compare it with a single MMO, because you know your argument is flawed. Case closed.

asking for the game to keep it like people like you "abused" it for years is like asking it to be like games where levels either dont exist or dont matter. Meh, pls get out of my thread.

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 22 July 2017 - 10:07 AM.

#39 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

We can expect more 4 server quests to save time and less tailor made content to each server specificities. The reason is simple: limited manpower and a proven track of dissapointments even when they where focusing only in chaos and classic with people way more in touch with the community. Yes I miss Oda.

Maybe the spotlight change is related to that as well. Streamlining content to the 4 servers. Maybe not.

Regarding who does what if you callout people you are just promoting them. Dont give em visibility and move on. I was in BIO parties all day without paying anyone. If someone prefers to pay for efficiency all fair.

I am not even touching restart because its the same lackluster management behind it. On the other side if its existence helps wp to keep chaos alive for longer, all good.

Many will share some of your frustrations, some will have additional ones. Nothing will be done in the end. WP dont act on what is important and moderation is their answer to these type of claims.

You have been here for a while, you know better. Enjoy the game as it comes, friendly advice.

Edited by cjaramis, 22 July 2017 - 10:19 AM.

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:13 AM

Chakri, everyone that isn't hella geared like you or doesn't think like you is a whiner, so perhaps you should just butt out....... 

That's why I dont take things seriously because one day I might die from choking due to excessive lols while reading WP forums xD

People who I fought in WoE were as well geared as me from +14 KvM, Meg, Tao, Gtb, Kiel, Fenrir, TT, list goes on lmfao  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 July 2017 - 10:14 AM.

#41 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:29 AM

We can expect more 4 server quests to save time and less tailor made content to each server specificities. The reason is simple: limited manpower and a proven track of dissapointments even when they where focusing only in chaos and classic with people way more in touch with the community. Yes I miss Oda.

Maybe the spotlight change is related to that as well. Streamlining content to the 4 servers. Maybe not.

Regarding who does what if you callout people you are just promoting them. Dont give em visibility and move on. I was in BIO parties all day without paying anyone. If someone prefers to pay for efficiency all fair.

I am not even touching restart because its the same lackluster management behind it. On the other side if its existence helps wp to keep chaos alive for longer, all good.

Many will share some of your frustrations, some will have additional ones. Nothing will be done in the end. WP dont act on what is important and moderation is their answer to these type of claims.

You have been here for a while, you know better. Enjoy the game as it comes, friendly advice.

I really dont care about him selling runs, if I was mad at that I could be mad at everyone botting, even tho I dont know who they are. People probably think that im sitting with a rageface behind my computer, its fine if you think that, but I just grown to choose between 2 types of writingstyles on the internet: Nice and friendly, no problem, check my earlier posts in class forums or anything, im polite and positive.

But if I get the feeling that someone or something is trying to piss me off, I use the arrogant, disrespectful, sarcastic style, I can choose, im online for 17 years, if i was raging everytime I type in a negative way id be dead from a heart attack.

Whats im writing is not wrong as anyone whos trying to give me -_- is just making a fool out of himself. Im not asking to be spoonfed (2 1/2 years on this server and im getting told that, its so funny xD), I'm not asking for instant 175 or free gear, Im asking to give people who started on this server later than most to give them the same tools to level up as you guys had.

Hating me for this or telling me im whining is beyond ridicilous and from my writing style you can read how your reaction is affecting my type style: Youre pissing me off. Because you fight me while Im not hurting ANYONE of you with what im asking for.

#42 RairaChan

RairaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Journey - S1

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

well.. I saw someone spent like 200 boxes OCP but did not obtain any freakin' mob scarf. On the other hand, some players were still getting the item so I believe it was really based on someone's luck.. you should pray to RNG God more.. 

Regarding on Spotlight, I think they should really bring it back  :p_sad: it helps me a lot in my grinding and such though.

#43 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

well.. I saw someone spent like 200 boxes OCP but did not obtain any freakin' mob scarf. On the other hand, some players were still getting the item so I believe it was really based on someone's luck.. you should pray to RNG God more.. 

Regarding on Spotlight, I think they should really bring it back  :p_sad: it helps me a lot in my grinding and such though.

It's still in.

#44 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

Maybe what they need Minty my dear, is to take a break from RO for abit. It really does help to recharge.

#45 ChowYunFat

ChowYunFat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

lol..They don't even address their bug. Let all take a break from RO. Once the population reach 500 and below. I wonder if WP start sweating their ass yet :p_idea:

#46 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:28 PM

The whole reintroducing previous ocp package items in future one is frigging stupid. Who idea was that? U can put them in but please make the opening rate the same as the previous box. W/E I'm quitting anyways. Spent $3k+ on this game already.

#47 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:17 AM

Camp browsing the forums and reading a very unpleasant topic at 3 am

Spoiler

Go rest Camp, It's Sunday xD

#48 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:31 AM

Since you keep ignoring the concerns of your player and hide behind your "we are busy with restart" behavious I hope this one gets a response for once. 

Im one of these guys who played RO 13 years ago and wanted to give it a go again. Im playing on chaos since 2 1/2 years and easily spend 1000$ on this server, which is little so some but a lot to me.

I spend this money to support THIS server, chaos renewal, not this bastard hybrid between renewal and classic youve released a month ago. And i know of at least 6 people who started on this server in the past 5 years and are as concerned as I am.

I know its not easy to increase the amount of people on an old game like this but its not the game that makes it hard but the way you and kRO are handling things. You pospone some problems for over 10 years, you lie, you ignore and you remove threats that might not 100% be in line with your forum rules but are 100% legitimate critics about the way things are handled here.

Just take the OCP for example. You couldve talked to your very loyal community and inform them how you are going to handle things. You couldve told us that those who are either rich ingame or rich out of the game can benefit from having broken jRO gear that outshines MvP cards and godlikes can grab said gear first by getting a OCP that contains it by a very low chance. So low that you can dump 200 bucks into it and still not get the gear you want, even if you want 2 or 3 items out of the box. 

But that you will devalue the item by putting it into another box some months later so people like me can get the gear as well. But you didnt. You forced people to spend their ingame or outgame money on this scam system because we get no information whatsoever. Will the gear return again? (AHB?) Will something better get released in 2 months? We dont know. Because all you care about is to provide as little support and comfort to your customers as possible so they have a reason to buy the OCPs, paired with upgrade events on top, to milk every last drop from our wallets as good as you can.

I could go on how you claimed to have fixed the posi bug, which you didnt, or the dozens of other points that are bugged in this game and have never been fixed for years (convenient you can hide behind the new server now right), but these things have been named over and over again and you either ignore them, delete them or tell us the same "we are looking into it" "we have things planned" bullsht over and over again, so thatd be a waste of time.

but please tell us why u suddenly feel the need to remove the old new old spotlight system. There are barely 100-500 people dumb enough to manually level their chars, the rest of the people RMT or set up bots <> If leveling has gotten so easy why are so few people bothering to do it? Is it because you let us play the 2 button 2 map system on every character since 175 got implemented? Could it be? Id like to hear an explanation here, because all you gave us is "we wanted to bring it back to the old stage". Why? Why you couldnt do both? Is it too much hassle to set the exp/drop/mob density value to x2 on some maps every 2 months too much work? Dont make me laugh.

The way you treat your customers is unspeakable and sad and the fact that some of us have stickd with ragnarok (maybe not iRO, but RO in general) seems to be completely worthless to you.

Thats how I and a lot of people feel.

Hi, the please take a moment and read about the future of Renewal here: https://forums.warpp...chaos-and-thor/

Now to address your concerns.

Unfortunately the nature of random boxes is items old and new will constantly be rotated in and out of boxes at different rates. There is an effort made not to repeat items too often but there will be time that items do return.

In regards to bugs, please understand that were not hiding behind restart. We have a hit list of the changes/bug fixes we want to see and are working our way down the list. The position bug fix that the studio did may not have been perfect but its a sign that were starting to move in the right direction. We are extremely happy to see them willing to tackle these problems and are working with them to address many of the older issues with RO.

In regards to the spotlight system. I spent a day plotting with the my staff, I need to take the time to type up and explain where were going with the system and what you can expect. For us the point is that merely increasing drops/exp/spawn isn't enough of a spotlight for us. Instead we want to do more for renewal spot lights including Kill Quests, Increased Quest Rewards, Adventuring Coins(buffs/consumables/Item rewards including some stuff that hasn't returned in awhile). The systems are going to be designed around the idea of having shared kill quests be the spotlight method of exp grinding. That way instead of straight solo farming we can encourage some group play on these maps, as well as push users to goto the maps. Since this year I have gained a team to help me handle events and they are starting to get trained up and able to do things I want for us to do more with our event cycles than we have in the past.

#49 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:48 AM

Thanks for your response, really. Im sorry that I was pretty upset, I guess people know the feeling, you feel helpless when youre afraid something you value dies.

Guess I explained my reasons enough, so let me tell ya that I'll keep my concerns for myself for now and see what the future has to offer. Cant get worse than the first half of the year I guess ;p

It was really important to me that a GM, and any GM wouldve done, even more nice you did, responds to me. Not because I feel special or deserve a special treatment, Ive been lurking the forums for 2years+ and just recently started my hate train because of already named reasons. And I always loved that in this game the GMs speak a lot more and a lot more personal to people than in lets say WoW. (its p much the only other MMO I invested years in besides RO so i dont know how its in other MMOs, but doesnt matter anyways)

Recently I didnt notice it (the personal communication) that much, and I dont mean in the time since restart, its obvious that you got your hands full now, I meant in the 2-3 months before that, felt a little like our concerns annoy you and we got copy paste answers to keep us quiet, but its not that much of a deal, as long as I know youre not giving this server up for real, and not to just squeeze us out.

I can wait another year til the server wakes up a little at least because of new content, I need some more time to prepare my mains now anyways. (which I dont want to have spoon fed insta 175).

It just felt like the exp increase is too much of a hassle (it was my best guess, I had no idea why its so suddenly getting removed) so you give us a quest every 2 months because renewal is made into a new content test server and restart is the new "main" server now. Glad you are going a lot more deeper into detail than I was afraid you'd do, it sounds like a solid compensation/replacement, w/e u wanna call it and im eager to see it.

Ah well, whatever, Ive typed more in this topic than in the rest of the forum probably.

Thx again for the response and have a nice sunday. :D

Edited by HattoriMasahige, 23 July 2017 - 02:57 AM.

#50 ChowYunFat

ChowYunFat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:01 AM

Every time WP keep making excuse on trying their best on fixing bug, all I seen are empty talks. Nidhoggur guardian 1st floor, RG shield spell bug with freezing with unfrozen since 4 years ago and many more bug and now position bug claimed to be fixed is not and  getting worse and U claim to move in the right direction. Are u not ashamed in saying that yourself. I know it not my business or anyone to complain about it but for the love of god pls don't take us for a fool. I love playing RO and been playing them since BETA but it always the management and the staff that got me dissappointed everytime, I sincerely hope we are going somewhere soon with the changes you claim u gonna be bringing. Hope to see them ASAP but not 5 years later when RO server is already dead and I had quit it long ago  :p_hi:

Edited by ChowYunFat, 23 July 2017 - 05:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users