Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gravity I cant help it, I feel scammed by you guys.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:43 AM

Every time WP keep making excuse on trying their best on fixing bug, all I seen are empty talks. Nidhoggur guardian 1st floor, RG shield spell bug with freezing with unfrozen since 4 years ago and many more bug and now position bug claimed to be fixed is not and  getting worse and U claim to move in the right direction. Are u not ashamed in saying that yourself. I know it not my business or anyone to complain about it but for the love of god pls don't take us for a fool. I love playing RO and been playing them since BETA but it always the management and the staff that got me dissappointed everytime, I sincerely hope we are going somewhere soon with the changes you claim u gonna be bringing. Hope to see them ASAP but not 5 years later when RO server is already dead and I had quit it long ago  :p_hi:

believe it or not the staff on euRO is a lot more incompetent than it is on iRO. I too think that a lot of bugs that got reported by the community for years should be fixed but now that camp has a team, who knows, they might find the time. But they should finally get up and tackle those problems soon, not right now, they should focus on getting restart going, but after that a lot of bugs should really get fixed without it taking a year to be tested/approved/signed etc by kRO. :<

#52 Rapralph

Rapralph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • LocationGotham City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

Hi, the please take a moment and read about the future of Renewal here: https://forums.warpp...chaos-and-thor/

Now to address your concerns.

Unfortunately the nature of random boxes is items old and new will constantly be rotated in and out of boxes at different rates. There is an effort made not to repeat items too often but there will be time that items do return.

In regards to bugs, please understand that were not hiding behind restart. We have a hit list of the changes/bug fixes we want to see and are working our way down the list. The position bug fix that the studio did may not have been perfect but its a sign that were starting to move in the right direction. We are extremely happy to see them willing to tackle these problems and are working with them to address many of the older issues with RO.

In regards to the spotlight system. I spent a day plotting with the my staff, I need to take the time to type up and explain where were going with the system and what you can expect. For us the point is that merely increasing drops/exp/spawn isn't enough of a spotlight for us. Instead we want to do more for renewal spot lights including Kill Quests, Increased Quest Rewards, Adventuring Coins(buffs/consumables/Item rewards including some stuff that hasn't returned in awhile). The systems are going to be designed around the idea of having shared kill quests be the spotlight method of exp grinding. That way instead of straight solo farming we can encourage some group play on these maps, as well as push users to goto the maps. Since this year I have gained a team to help me handle events and they are starting to get trained up and able to do things I want for us to do more with our event cycles than we have in the past.

Go Campitor  :no1:

#53 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:06 AM

Is this new Spotlight going to be similar with the Silvervine system in RE:Start?

#54 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:10 AM

I dont think leveling is the problem. You played the old classic version of the game pre-renewal, then you should understand how frustrating grinding was on the old server. Right now it gets a lot better, you would need at least half a year to max a character on the old server lol. If theres a problem with their leveling system, it is that I fail to see the point of maxing my characters, theres little reward for having a lv.175 character other than the shining yellow aura. My main char is at lv.168 now, I may try to grind it to lv.170(thanks to BioHat) but beyond that I wont even bother. Perhaps they can try to make maxing characters a little more rewarding, like lv.175 only quests, instances, items, maps etc. This is why I like what they are doing with EP 17.1 and the upcoming awakening system. Reaching the end-game should be the start of a something new, not the end of everything.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 24 July 2017 - 07:11 AM.

#55 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

we all know iro is dying, so stop beating a dead dying horse. 

on the other hand, anyone know good mmorpg?

#56 JbaS

JbaS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

groove pack return ETA?

#57 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

we all know iro is dying, so stop beating a dead dying horse.

on the other hand, anyone know good mmorpg?

Who says its dying? 2k+ online per day is a dying server? Tell the world the server is dying if you can see 100 people online per day.

#58 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Who says its dying? 2k+ online per day is a dying server? Tell the world the server is dying if you can see 100 people online per day.

:wall:

#59 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:25 AM

1250 bots + 500 venders + 200 AFK + 50 Players seems about right lmfao 

#60 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

1250 bots + 500 venders + 200 AFK + 50 Players seems about right lmfao

Oh you got some figures ha. Pretty consistent. Oh btw i saw you post last last month at iro market fb page telling that your quitting and giving up your acc to someone with pure heart. Lol. Is that a drama? Lol

#61 kubikyuu

kubikyuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

theres little reward for having a lv.175 character other than the shining yellow aura

Some people even see pee fountain as punishment and not as reward. xD

Thank god for /aura and /aura2.

But yeah, grinding the last 5 levels doesn't really reward you with much if you stay away from PvP/WoE.

Sure a lot of skills scale with base level, but depending on your gears you might not even feel this.

Edited by kubikyuu, 24 July 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:06 AM

Oh you got some figures ha. Pretty consistent. Oh btw i saw you post last last month at iro market fb page telling that your quitting and giving up your acc to someone with pure heart. Lol. Is that a drama? Lol

Do you see me in WoE or in game though? lol

And even if you happen to see my RG in game (which most likely never), you probably see it for few mins as my friend is just getting materials/supplies/gears from my storage :^)

#63 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

Do you see me in WoE or in game though? lol

And even if you happen to see my RG in game (which most likely never), you probably see it for few mins as my friend is just getting materials/supplies/gears from my storage :^)

Whatever dude. Lol

#64 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

so..who still thinks this game is not dying

#65 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

Renewal will not be growing, it ia slowly losing population however. Most RO players are active on restart.

Lets also remember that chaos numbers are inflated. There are plenty of players dual clienting. So personally, I would cut the population number in half before I do my subtraction.

Also, EXP EVENT is active. There are a lot of players who only log on and do stuff during an exp or drop event.

#66 bunnyband

bunnyband

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

lol do you really believe its 2k people online? so naive

#67 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

https://i.ropd.info/spop/decade.png

Take a look at that and notice that gravity hasn't been growing. But it's pretty muh been declining

#68 narublue

narublue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:SoaRJealous

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:56 AM

It took a while for me to learn my lesson I've put over $7,000 in the server and only recently have I thought to myself they don't deserve my money with the decisions they make towards the community.

#69 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

As a player who spent more in this game that i'm proud to say, i feel bad the way things go. I don't like saying it's a game in the death corridor but...

It's an amazing game, indeed, and has been with me since primary school and will always have an spot in my heart (cries inside), but the way these enterprises handle the player base is, rounding down, at least disrespectful.

I've already 'quit' the game for at least 5 times - all of them due to the way i've been treated by support staff. How come WP takes 1 to 4 weeks to respond a simple ticked, that will take more likely double the time to resolve the problem - while other company with some thousend more players can deal with it in 1 to 2 days? If i did it in my job i'd be ashamed - if not unenployed lol.

I like most of the staff i got to know, but that's no reason not to say the truth: If this little things dont get better RO will be the game you play when you get tired from others - like a side chick - as it seems to be right now.

Edited by RomeroMelo, 24 July 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#70 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:31 PM

As a person who has spent close to $1kk throughout the game journey thank you for the services  :jellyfish:  

Edited by DoentMatter2U, 24 July 2017 - 12:33 PM.

#71 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

I wish that I could go to my car dealer, buy the car that I want and when the thing starts falling apart get a new car for free.

Thank you IRO for the new server. Since the open of IRO, it has been worth every penny.

#72 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

Please guys,don't quit before Rebel Awakening D:

#73 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:15 AM

Well as I said we've been been preparing a more full roster of events to finish out the summer. Some of what you can look forward to is as follows.

• Cracked Buckler Daily Event (Costumes and other Prizes) (First Week)
  • Treasure Maps Returning with revamped rewards (Including some coins from recent updates by rare chance). (Second Week)

Last week in August

• Rockridge Spotlight with kill quests and increased rewards
  • Completely new TLAPD Quest
Keep in might that we should also be receiving the Nightmare Biolabs + HTF cards during this time. Were going to keep you guys busy with extra things to do.

#74 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

Well as I said we've been been preparing a more full roster of events to finish out the summer. Some of what you can look forward to is as follows.

• Cracked Buckler Daily Event (Costumes and other Prizes) (First Week)
  • Treasure Maps Returning with revamped rewards (Including some coins from recent updates by rare chance). (Second Week)

Last week in August

• Rockridge Spotlight with kill quests and increased rewards
  • Completely new TLAPD Quest
Keep in might that we should also be receiving the Nightmare Biolabs + HTF cards during this time. Were going to keep you guys busy with extra things to do.

Those are good news. Does rockridge kill quests rewards includes some rockridge coins? Would be nice. And what the hell is TLAPD? Very EXCITED!!!!

#75 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

Those are good news. Does rockridge kill quests rewards includes some rockridge coins? Would be nice. And what the hell is TLAPD? Very EXCITED!!!!

Talk like a pirate day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users