July 26th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 26th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
309 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:44 PM

IRO RESTART Maintenance

July 26th 11:00am - 3:00pm PDT

Fixes:

• Juice Quest Comes In
  • Crimson Weapons (episode 15.2 items) Now require level 175 to equip.
  • Hylozoist Card and Azoth will not longer transform monsters. Instead give low chance of Dead Branches Dropping
  • Dead Branches are enabled again with an appropriate spawn list - Only works on Dungeon Maps at this time.  some reason they were double blocked on dungeons. I will pre patch the fix for the next time the maps restart.
    • Rough List
Spoiler
  • OCAs are enabled again with an appropriate card list. Enabaled everywhere
    • Rough List

Spoiler
  • Putting in a bypass to the Assassin Job Change as users have been getting stuck due to long wait times.

Updates:

• Summer Fishing Festival Continues!
    • Talk to Westley on the Alberta Docks to begin. There are a variety of rewards that are still available! :)
  • Costume Box II: Gothic Egg
    • Costume Box I is staying for a little while, so new players just joining us can continue to buy.
  • Race to Second Job Event continues until August 30th
    • Any character that reaches second job during this event will get a unique reward.
    • Reward distribution continues! Speak to the Silvervine NPC in Prontera to claim your reward of a Costume King Poring Hat.
  • Map Server:

Server Status: OPEN

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 NKPI

NKPI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

July 19th 11:00am - 3:00pm PDT ?????????????

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 July 2017 - 11:51 PM.
Removed font style, Red/Bold is reserved for moderation.

#3 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

Fixes:

• Juice Quest Comes In

THANK YOU.

#4 Franchesco

Franchesco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

What class will be implemented next week?? I'm so curious, I thought you all said you would mention for this maintenance's updates =3

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

What class will be implemented next week?? I'm so curious, I thought you all said you would mention for this maintenance's updates =3

To clarify, the goal was to be running WoE by now. But we just haven't had the stability. The new class will be released in august but most likely later in the month. We need to get the lag and login issues fixed first. Get WoE stress tests run and then we can start on the new class.

#6 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

Can we have a visual differences for silvervines boxes? Like the 10 silvervines boxes green, and purple the 100 ones, this to avoid in-game scams

#7 Franchesco

Franchesco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

To clarify, the goal was to be running WoE by now. But we just haven't had the stability. The new class will be released in august but most likely later in the month. We need to get the lag and login issues fixed first. Get WoE stress tests run and then we can start on the new class.

That's understandable. I appreciate you all prioritizing the lag issue, hoping you all will be able to come up with long term solutions soon. Meanwhile I'll try anxiously wait for performers to *one day* take over RE:START

:p_hi:

#8 pi7sen

pi7sen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

When will the new server open?

Edited by pi7sen, 25 July 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#9 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

wow, i was unaware the time table was that advanced. i'm sure we all prefer that server stability takes priority. take your time on updates if need be. 4000+ new toons have plenty to farm for until then. this server has been a lot of fun all around. any word on when the second server will be running?

:no1:  :p_laugh:

#10 mefistozin

mefistozin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

• Hylozoist Card and Azoth will not longer transform monsters. Instead give low chance of Dead Branches Dropping

Nice... That`s gonna made bots farm easier....you guys should solve Bots and Lag issue at same time, the long bots and double accounts (who 90% are bots suports) keep growing, the worst economy will become.

#11 KingPanda84

KingPanda84

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

I want to say thank you for bringing back the game. I know you all are doing your best to comply and make everyone happy. I appreciate you all.

#12 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

When would we have the Eye of Hellion quest? I can't remember which episode it came in

#13 Rebellion4U

Rebellion4U

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

When would we have the Eye of Hellion quest?

+1

#14 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:08 AM

Well, the juice is good, now I can raise my lunatic :)

by the way, the server is down

#15 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:11 AM

Well, the juice is good, now I can raise my lunatic :)

by the way, the server is down

ISP maintenance ongoing, connecting to game may not be possible during this time.

Will check regardless with the staff shortly.

#16 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:16 AM

ISP maintenance ongoing, connecting to game may not be possible during this time.

Will check regardless with the staff shortly.

the whole warlportal site was down, with the fórum too.

them it cames back, but the login server of the game did not.

#17 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:10 AM

Nice... That`s gonna made bots farm easier....

Why would it? You can still break branches there, i guess they just didn't want to change the script of the skill

you guys should solve Bots and Lag issue at same time, the long bots and double accounts (who 90% are bots suports) keep growing, the worst economy will become.

They are working on that... I disagree with your double account request, sometimes i log in with 3 accounts at the same time, and you can have a dual priest without bot, btw.

#18 angeell

angeell

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:59 AM

I ask the GM's to enter the training area at the beginning of the game and see how many players are established. 95% are bots. I was creating a char and it became impossible. About 300 players, there were no monsters to kill and I could not move my character by the amount of people and lag caused by the bot's. See with your own eyes. They keep lazing items such as empty bottles, fabre cards, and more, and more and more items that can be put together in a large amount and are needed throughout the game. I'm waiting for a comeback because I really can not create a new character.

I ask the GM's to enter the training area at the beginning of the game and see how many players are established. 95% are bots. I was creating a char and it became impossible. About 300 players, there were no monsters to kill and I could not move my character by the amount of people and lag caused by the bot's. See with your own eyes. They keep lazing items such as empty bottles, fabre cards, and more, and more and more items that can be put together in a large amount and are needed throughout the game. I'm waiting for a comeback because I really can not create a new character.

#19 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

there is a NPC in training area that can teleport you to another area with less players

#20 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

Why did you say i twice? '-'

+1 for this. Btw, you can always move to another copy of the novice grounds, where bots don't go.

#21 Hnomkeng

Hnomkeng

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

Server status : Down ?

#22 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

Server status : Down ?

Campitor is trying to get it back, it probably gets up soon

#23 Hnomkeng

Hnomkeng

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

Campitor is trying to get it back, it probably gets up soon

Thank you.

#24 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:12 AM

When would we have the Eye of Hellion quest? I can't remember which episode it came in

+1

#25 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

Server off ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users