Nemesis[2] weapon bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Nemesis[2] weapon bug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 khunnn

khunnn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hi I recently made a Monk on iRO Renewal Chaos server, my concern is a weapon called Nemesis[2]. I believe there's a bug with it because whenever I equip the said weapon my monk would get a buff on the upper right hand side saying Hindsight, which I know is a Sage/Prof skill where it autocasts a certain magic skill depending on the level of the skill. Now the problem is once that buff comes on when I equip it. My Nemesis won't proc Trifecta Blow as well as other equipments/cards that should proc other autocast skills. Which is a big problem because, i'm an atkspd hitter build monk, and  without trifecta and other autocast skills the weapon no matter how high the dmg and how strong it hits on undead/demon will still be weaker to an elemental weap that procs all my autocasts and trifecta blows...

I would like to ask if this was intended for the weapon or did something change along the way? I am a new player and would like to get an answer to this as soon as possible because I spent a lot of money upgrading my Nemesis to +9 :/ (Even the proc to Signum Crusis i dont notice it at all or see if it is proc'ing).

Thank you.

#2 fiels

fiels

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

I have the same issue. Did anyone follow up about this?

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

Hello,

Can you please take a screenshot of the issue with the buff "hindsight" as shown on the screen?

You will need to use an image hosting service to share, imgur would work.

#4 fiels

fiels

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

My character is a monk. nemesis[2] mace gives me hindsight skill icon and stops trifecta blow from proccing. Little red circles shoot out when I think it is trying to proc instead of signum crucis proccing. When not equipped, hindsight skill remains. https://imgur.com/VjLRYhl 

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

Thank you, will mark this for investigation.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:18 AM

Old report but pending for a fix on next weekly restart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users