Leveling spots for Knight 80-99 - Swordsman Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Leveling spots for Knight 80-99

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 hacs07

hacs07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:41 AM

Hi,

So currently i have level 79 SVD  Knight. I know i have to stay in HO until 85. But can someone tell me where do i go from level 85 - 99 in details.

This is what I have right now: (So poor)

Broadsword (NPC)

Full Plate (NPC)

Hood [1]

Sandals [1] 

VVS Ice Pike

Cranial Shield

.. and being said that I'm poor, any suggestions on getting my gears better or maybe spot to hunt and make some zenys?

Thanks in advance!

#2 level1skeleton

level1skeleton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:28 AM

Note: this is all information I gathered from pestering higher levels who are more experienced and knowledgeable. I may not understand the nuances, so I welcome input and criticism.

You seem to be set up for farming High Orcs, which is nice, so you can farm them for zenny and XP. HO's can be fairly profitable, especially if you upgrade your NPC equipment to Helm and Boots. You can also spend money upgrading your armor, helm, boots, etc. to +4 -- it'll cost about 500,000z total, if you buy the elunium. 

You should also focus on equipping yourself for the 85+ grind. For example, you'll probably want a Pasana Card so you can efficiently farm Magma. You already have an ice weapon, so that will help a lot, but you may consider upgrading that as well.

Also consider working on getting your Raydric Card. It's a solid armor card, and you already have a shield that will help you farm it.

#3 hacs07

hacs07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:17 AM

thanks for the response. so only when i get my pasana card and raydric, then i will be able to go to magma dungeon?.

once i got all the gears, should i stay at magma dungeon to 99?

#4 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

Best place to level Knights 80+ is

Spoiler

Edited by manoelsilva6666, 26 July 2017 - 10:22 AM.

#5 Achelexus

Achelexus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:22 AM

Note: this is all information I gathered from pestering higher levels who are more experienced and knowledgeable. I may not understand the nuances, so I welcome input and criticism.

You seem to be set up for farming High Orcs, which is nice, so you can farm them for zenny and XP. HO's can be fairly profitable, especially if you upgrade your NPC equipment to Helm and Boots. You can also spend money upgrading your armor, helm, boots, etc. to +4 -- it'll cost about 500,000z total, if you buy the elunium. 

You should also focus on equipping yourself for the 85+ grind. For example, you'll probably want a Pasana Card so you can efficiently farm Magma. You already have an ice weapon, so that will help a lot, but you may consider upgrading that as well.

Also consider working on getting your Raydric Card. It's a solid armor card, and you already have a shield that will help you farm it.

Would an ice weapon even help on Mag dun? The Nightmare Terrors reduce water damage by half.

#6 manoelsilva6666

manoelsilva6666

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

Would an ice weapon even help on Mag dun? The Nightmare Terrors reduce water damage by half.

I will start to level up a mage...

sages are comming 02 of august...

and so my ice muramasa :D

#7 HKHKHK

HKHKHK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:35 AM

Try Mag dun 1? Pierce works well there I think. Also Pasanas are good for some ka-chings.

#8 Smokedizzy

Smokedizzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

HO until lv99, not a troll, no where is better than HO even during busy time(mob spawn more frequently which makes up for being busy).

#9 ButWhyy

ButWhyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

yeah HO is honestly probably fastest place till 99

#10 hacs07

hacs07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:22 AM

im lvl 80 and tried to solo HO. didnt work out. i always ran out of SP. how do people do it though? im seeing alot of knights soloing without a problem. xD

#11 level1skeleton

level1skeleton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:40 AM

Everything on the first floor takes increased damage or 100% from water; I didn't think he would be farming Nightmare Terrors.

Edit: Knights solo High Orcs by pot spamming. For $0.05, you can get  50 white potions and 20 blue potions, so it's really easy to stock up from mobbing. Also, you don't need a Raydric card for Magma, just the Pasana. Raydric is a card you should want for end-game stuff since it reduces auto attack damage, which will help a lot for mobbing.

Edited by level1skeleton, 27 July 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#12 Sadrake123

Sadrake123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:18 AM

im lvl 80 and tried to solo HO. didnt work out. i always ran out of SP. how do people do it though? im seeing alot of knights soloing without a problem. xD

Buy WOE supply boxes, you have a VIT build, so you'll need a lot of potions and these boxes are great. With only 12 int my 7x knight can pretty much solo high orcs and still go back to town with a large stack of spare blue potions and still make a profit in the end.

Edited by Sadrake123, 27 July 2017 - 05:19 AM.

#13 hacs07

hacs07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:57 AM

thanks for the tip guys. is 12 int really necessary though? i kind of dont want to mess my svd build xD

#14 hacs07

hacs07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:59 AM

thanks for the tip guys. is 12 int really necessary though? i kind of dont want to mess my svd build xD
my bad double clicked post

#15 Sadrake123

Sadrake123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:01 AM

It gives you some nice boost to SP regen whitout costing too many points (and makes blue pots more effective), but since WOE boxes are so cheap right now you may choose to leave it at a lower value.

Edited by Sadrake123, 28 July 2017 - 03:02 AM.

#16 Hakatashi

Hakatashi

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

I know you're a higher level than me but I'm also a SVD Knight but not spear and I am actually spamming Cash shop pots at HO while mobbing too.

#17 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:00 PM

No need to actually invest on int so far. With 50 str and an unupgraded two handed sword you 2-shot HOs easily. In my experience you use more whites than blues in there with that gear thus you end up with a surplus of blue pots and green numbers on zenny with oc loot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users