July 27th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 27th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#26 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:42 AM

Can you guys just make it permanent? It's obvious that no one will be playing when these "Events" are off.

Agree with this, server and partys are dead, this is motivation to play, also, put more events/rewards to play, no sense play IRO when you can play LOL, WOW, etc so make IRO more interesting than the other games, check some private servers and bring new ideas to iro.

#27 Rarog

Rarog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationRussia
  • Server:RT

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:19 AM

Make it x0.5

#28 KanetsuguNaoe

KanetsuguNaoe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAzai Army
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:28 AM

Its time to get some changes, leave the exp like that, the server has less than 1k players playing, the others are just bots or merchants. I know its hard to keep players, i was ADM of a big private server before, but its been more than a year that players have no motivation to play, even with the launch of Summoner. WoE is dead, most of the famous players of WoE are playing on other servers now, just make motivation to people, not just bringing some cashes to the game. Here is some things you can add on server:

1- Buy or make yourself a gameguard, to avoid boting, anyone graduated in IT can make that.

2- Do what you did on RE:START, make quests of cash, so those who doesnt have any z or just doesnt want to spend WPE on boxes can have some chance to get those items.

3- Revitalize WoE ( Nothing to talk about that).

4- Try to get some independence, even i know iRO is linked to kRO, but doesnt mean you can't do some progress by yourself, just like bRO with Cheffenia.(Just an example, dont make Cheffenia please)

5- Make a presence program, with account bound items, anything to promote those players who actually play the server.

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:35 AM

Its time to get some changes, leave the exp like that, the server has less than 1k players playing, the others are just bots or merchants. I know its hard to keep players, i was ADM of a big private server before, but its been more than a year that players have no motivation to play, even with the launch of Summoner. WoE is dead, most of the famous players of WoE are playing on other servers now, just make motivation to people, not just bringing some cashes to the game. Here is some things you can add on server:

1- Buy or make yourself a gameguard, to avoid boting, anyone graduated in IT can make that.
2- Do what you did on RE:START, make quests of cash, so those who doesnt have any z or just doesnt want to spend WPE on boxes can have some chance to get those items.
4- Try to get some independence, even i know iRO is linked to kRO, but doesnt mean you can't do some progress by yourself, just like bRO with Cheffenia.(Just an example, dont make Cheffenia please)
5- Make a presence program, with account bound items, anything to promote those players who actually play the server.

Your concerns are futile. They prioritize Odin over Chaos which I totally understand their reasonings. After all most Chaos players have become sophisticated while many new folks in Odins are new whales ready for milking lol

If Chaos is meh either way, it's better to start a new server and focus to make things right this time around.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 27 July 2017 - 09:42 AM.

#30 KanetsuguNaoe

KanetsuguNaoe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAzai Army
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:49 AM

Your concerns are futile. They prioritize Odin over Chaos which I totally understand their reasonings. After all most Chaos players have become sophisticated while many new folks in Odins are new whales ready for milking lol

If Chaos is dead either way, it's better to start a new server and focus to make things right this time around.

I know, i did that on my server everytime bull-_- happen, but the problem is, they already start wrong with RE:START, i told you, i know people with basically infinite silverine boxes, they are smart, they are saving a bunch to sell later, the price of the box is going up everyday on that server. 

WPP should have Wiped the server after the beta end (which is the most common thing to do), but no, they launch it, even knowing all the problems the server had.

Not counting the bots. I like that server, i love RO gold times, i staid farming a -_-ing phen for 4 days, while bot's farm there, this is frustating, but i'm used to it

#31 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3543 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

If they increase the level cap to 185, I assure you that more players will come and grind. If only they could remove those nct bio bounties, revert and balance old exp, people just grind on nightmare gh chivalry just like old beta days.

#32 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

^^^Wow i thought that RE:Start gonna be bot free, strict monitoring and such.

Anyway, smaller Hi-TI maps please :) too lag to move around lol

#33 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

Many of those sounds reasonable to me, I working at IT department somewhere in the world, and see RO getting down by DDoS attacks its awful, really. Watch RO so lag due to bots on RE:START its very sad. and the problem its also on chaos, but re:start got a bunch of em more than chaos. I remember when those guys takes notes and did something, like in this tread:

https://forums.warpp...-read-1st-post/

But those days are over. Did they even read the last pages from that post?

Edited by S207, 27 July 2017 - 09:13 AM.

#34 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

wtf wrong with chaos server? keep server down dude im inside instance. my friend was inside ogh, im in skyfortress !! man now everything gone. what the f problem with chaos server? GO AND FKING FIX THAT GOD DAMN SERVER AND COMPENSATE OUR LOSTS

NO. Get mad at the people who are doing DDOS not the company getting attacked.

#35 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

I know, i did that on my server everytime bull-_- happen, but the problem is, they already start wrong with RE:START, i told you, i know people with basically infinite silverine boxes, they are smart, they are saving a bunch to sell later, the price of the box is going up everyday on that server. 

WPP should have Wiped the server after the beta end (which is the most common thing to do), but no, they launch it, even knowing all the problems the server had.

Not counting the bots. I like that server, i love RO gold times, i staid farming a -_-ing phen for 4 days, while bot's farm there, this is frustating, but i'm used to it

How i know many of players in Odin have exploited free 250 KP code. I am not surprised if many of them have infinite WoE boxes/Silverine boxes lol

#36 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

I blame warp portal for trying to make restart into a phone game. Free redeemable points just doesn't work! People were obviously going to bot the points, and the ones who are willing to pay are already willing to pay for boosted leveling.

#37 Rockerox

Rockerox

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 4159 posts
  • LocationLeader Hermandad De Sagitarium
  • Server:Chaos ( Renewall )

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

Desocketing npc 

Still waiting Could you give us some date? To stop asking and waiting every week, and stop making people suffer and set GM Asistence (Desocketing) = Heroic Desocketing. Implement and when you have the update in the year 2050?

#38 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:37 AM

Make God items like mjolnir God items again. That will make WOE alive again. Its like, why would I waste my time and effort if i can just buy OCP and get a better gear than "god items"

#39 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

NO. Get mad at the people who are doing DDOS not the company getting attacked.

Although its really the fault of both sides, but yeah its good to see the very reasonable answer that the hate should be at the people causing the ddos.

#40 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Believe it or not, almost all video game companies get DDOS attacks. It's warp portal's fault for not being able to handle it.

#41 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:51 PM

Any update on maintenance status? I remember when Campitor update us sometimes about "OMFG our IT department screw up again, will take 2 days more guys, sorry"

#42 Portal2011

Portal2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Loki

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Waiting on the studio to deliver the following

• Updated Costume Enchants
  • Updated Desocket NPC

Get this done please...... Magus.... Campitor! ODA?

#43 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:40 PM

Waiting on the studio to deliver the following

• Updated Costume Enchants
  • Updated Desocket NPC

Get this done please...... Magus.... Campitor! ODA?

As Oda has moved on;  we find ourselves thinking of him every day. We strive to be more like him. So with that we all say.

I am Oda.

Spoiler

#44 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

I am Oda.

#45 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

I am Oda.

#46 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

I am Oda.

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

I am Oda.

#48 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:42 PM

ok

#49 Portal2011

Portal2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Loki

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

Thank you, for your support and reply, impressive. GM's. 

#50 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

im not Oda 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users