[Issue] Current DDoS situation / WarpPortal service interruption - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Issue] Current DDoS situation / WarpPortal service interruption

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hello Requiem Players!

Currently we have a very stressful situation and I am sorry that no one posted any information on this matter here. So I decided that I want to do that. The situation is that the whole WarpPortal infrastructure is hit by heavy periodic DDoS attacks. This does not only hit Requiem but almost all games and websites. A DDoS mitigation has already been put in place and the responsibles are working hard on adjust the filters and stuff to make the games stable again. This mitigation unfortunately leads to problems for some people to even connect to the game. If you can't connect to the game several times even though you know that the game is up please submit a ticket to the GM team to make them aware that you're not able to connect.

We apologize greatly for the inconveniences the current situation is causing and we are doing everything possible to make the situation better.

#2 BladeBender

BladeBender

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Private

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:55 AM

And i dunno why i'm happy bcs you're posted here xD

#3 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

Finally

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

There is nothing better than a little popcorn from Dragon Saga posting on Requiem forums. I see dvchelignos happy about ddos, he can't die when no1 can log hue

#5 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

There is nothing better than a little popcorn from Dragon Saga posting on Requiem forums. I see dvchelignos happy about ddos, he can't die when no1 can log hue

Yeah, but I am not little :) Just to let you know, only because my forum title says "Dragon Saga Staff" does not mean that I am not allowed to post on any other forum section. I am staff member and actually able to post an information about the current situation on the Requiem forum. And since this information is not Requiem specific it does not matter if it is posted by CM Andrasyte, CM Varitas, a VMod or me. This info has been posted to make you aware of the current situation. That's all.

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:05 PM

Yeah I know, I was joking. Are you sure you don't want to be part of requiem staff btw?

#7 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

This update was just posted. Please read that topic and if you are still unable to log in, try what's suggested. 

#8 MrTakeYoChick

MrTakeYoChick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:07 AM

Just get it fix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users