Will Warlocks Shine in Nightmare Biolab? - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Will Warlocks Shine in Nightmare Biolab?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

Will warlocks be high in demand for parties?

Edited by yauhoilun, 29 July 2017 - 11:37 AM.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:47 AM

i wouldnt say "high demand" as basically you need a tank, some support classes and the killers, and there are many classes that can fill the killer spot just fine. WLs will be powerfull for it, so will be RKs, or Genes, or rangers, or suras, or gxes, mechs, etc. If you as a player do well, you'll get parties, basically.

#3 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

What gear setup for nightmare biolab?

I presume overupgraded GSOD and bishop card would give advantage for getting into parties as demihuman DPS?

Edited by yauhoilun, 29 July 2017 - 12:15 PM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

just look at what you'd use at Bio3/4.

Maybe a bit more defensive, but in general the same.

#5 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yeah, but most warlocks dont have access to overupgraded GSOD and Fallen Bishop Card, especially the latter. I am sure Yauhoilun should be fine, and the ones with great reputations like Kubiyuu will be invited as well. The majority of warlocks though, I am not sure. While grinding in NCT a few mins ago, I saw a ranger easily dealing 320-350k on Big Bells with Arrow Storms, something I can do only in dreams even with all the new OP gears for warlocks. The most I could do so far was still below 300k, this is so discouraging as I thought we were supposed to be on par with rangers already. Sure I wont be surprised that Yauhoilun can find a way to outdamage this number, but how many of us can have the OP gears and MVP cards like he does...

:sigh:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 29 July 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#6 DoentMatter2U

DoentMatter2U

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGreenland
  • Server:Loki - Chaos - Odin

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:30 PM

Yeah, but most warlocks dont have access to overupgraded GSOD and Fallen Bishop Card, especially the latter. I am sure Yauhoilun should be fine, and the ones with great reputations like Kubiyuu will be invited as well. The majority of warlocks though, I am not sure. While grinding in NCT a few mins ago, I saw a ranger easily dealing 320-350k on Big Bells with Arrow Storms, something I can do only in dreams even with all the new OP gears for warlocks. The most I could do so far was still below 300k, this is so discouraging as I thought we were supposed to be on par with rangers already. Sure I wont be surprised that Yauhoilun can find a way to outdamage this number, but how many of us can have the OP gears and MVP cards like he does...

If you're doing with friends, class efficiency should not be their priority and first concern.

Meanwhile you can also play Odin /gg

#7 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Dude don't get discouarged...the next Fenrir card drop could be you...you never know =)

#8 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

320k arrow storm without no limit? No point trying to compare to such a guy even as a decent gear ranger  :heh:.

Edited by YangeWenli, 29 July 2017 - 04:50 PM.

#9 PujiSetiadi

PujiSetiadi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

Have you watch this?  :rice: 

#10 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

she is decked out in mvp cards

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

320k AS on big bells is no limits, so he only deals about 100k in reality, not even.

Stop trying to vitimize the class when it is actually super strong right now.

#12 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Is crimson rock the meta in nightmare biolab then according to those videos

#13 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

nah most likely warlocks here spamming waterball  :heh:

#14 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

soul expansion or water ball?

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

fiber lock + CR = win

#16 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

If crimson rock is the best skill in nightmare biolab for WL then +14 FAW with nightmare ancient mummy card is in order

Can anyone confirm

#17 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1231 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

crimson rock is used because of the fiber lock damage increase

#18 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Warlocks are really strong there. Unlike bio4, strong AoE is not a requirement for killers. It's not as mobby as you think and people are not there for exp, but loots. So any class with high dps 1on1 should be welcome for parties. You don't have to be geared to the teeth with mvp cards, but 'well geared' or at least decently geared.

Mdef piercing is not hard nowadays, so kvm is not really necessary. Also note that good part of the mobs are demon (Seyren, Eremes, Gertie and Chen). So sunflower boy or even sod would do.

The videos show her running the old version of the dungeon. Soloing has become much harder after disabling fiber locks and teleport, but not impossible. People don't solo because it's just not efficient and requires high-end gears. E.g: 1 shot CRS gx. The current drop rates are kinda bad and you kill much faster in parties, hence loot faster.

Your main skills will be CL > SE > CR in that order, at least until you get your first bio5 hat with decent enchants that will reduce the cooldown of CR. Idk where waterball should go in this sequence, never used the combo, but it should be useful. Her CR damage are mostly from her 2 Warlock Kathryin cards(MvP) in her staff (20% CR damage, +20% in lvl 4 weapons and +20% if weapon is refined to +10). So unless you have at least 1, I don't think ur dmg will get even close.

The demand for killers will not depend so much on ur class anymore, but your gears and how you play.

Edited by Richkr, 29 July 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#19 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Please make warlocks the most sought after class for nightmare biolab parties

WL solo with CR seems like fun times in nightmare biolab

Edited by yauhoilun, 29 July 2017 - 07:16 PM.

#20 PujiSetiadi

PujiSetiadi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:31 PM

I dont know the whole equip of her. But that I know she's using

+10 old magic stone hat [red lichtern] reduce 0.5 sec fix cast time enchant
+11 flattery robe [???]
+12 sunflower boy [true kathryne keyron*2] [spell 5*2 ??]

+13 faw [nightmare ancient mummy] [spell???]
+9 temporal int spell9 [sealed FBH]
alchemy glove [elvira] [spell5] * 2, switch evil spirit glove for fiber lock
costume wing reduce 0.5 sec fix cast time
costume lower kyrie eleison 1Lv. enchant (can use kyrie lvl 1)
and maybe ignore 50% mdef shadow equipment

In KRO fix cast time of crimson rock is 1 second. so she cast crimson without FCT

Edited by PujiSetiadi, 29 July 2017 - 08:33 PM.

#21 PujiSetiadi

PujiSetiadi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

Warlocks are really strong there. Unlike bio4, strong AoE is not a requirement for killers. It's not as mobby as you think and people are not there for exp, but loots. So any class with high dps 1on1 should be welcome for parties. You don't have to be geared to the teeth with mvp cards, but 'well geared' or at least decently geared.

Mdef piercing is not hard nowadays, so kvm is not really necessary. Also note that good part of the mobs are demon (Seyren, Eremes, Gertie and Chen). So sunflower boy or even sod would do.

The videos show her running the old version of the dungeon. Soloing has become much harder after disabling fiber locks and teleport, but not impossible. People don't solo because it's just not efficient and requires high-end gears. E.g: 1 shot CRS gx. The current drop rates are kinda bad and you kill much faster in parties, hence loot faster.

Your main skills will be CL > SE > CR in that order, at least until you get your first bio5 hat with decent enchants that will reduce the cooldown of CR. Idk where waterball should go in this sequence, never used the combo, but it should be useful. Her CR damage are mostly from her 2 Warlock Kathryin cards(MvP) in her staff (20% CR damage, +20% in lvl 4 weapons and +20% if weapon is refined to +10). So unless you have at least 1, I don't think ur dmg will get even close.

The demand for killers will not depend so much on ur class anymore, but your gears and how you play.

Naah, it's not MvP warlock card, It just normal mobs of kathryne keyron. MvP warlock effect is 

When base class is Warlock: MDEF +80, MATK +15%.
When base level is 175: All stats +10.
When refine level +10: All stats +10.
When equipped with True Kathryne Keyron Card:
Adds 3% chance for 6 seconds to possess the user with Kathryne Keyron spirit when attacking with magical attacks.
During possession, the user granted with +100 MATK.

CMIIW

#22 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

you are right, I always confuse the two =p MvP go on garment, regular on weapon.

I dont know the whole equip of her. But that I know she's using

+10 old magic stone hat [red lichtern] reduce 0.5 sec fix cast time enchant
+11 flattery robe [???]
+12 sunflower boy [true kathryne keyron*2] [spell 5*2 ??]
+13 faw [nightmare ancient mummy] [spell???]
+9 temporal int spell9 [sealed FBH]
alchemy glove [elvira] [spell5] * 2, switch evil spirit glove for fiber lock
costume wing reduce 0.5 sec fix cast time
costume lower kyrie eleison 1Lv. enchant (can use kyrie lvl 1)
and maybe ignore 50% mdef shadow equipment

In KRO fix cast time of crimson rock is 1 second. so she cast crimson without FCT

Tempest set is 100% mdef bypassing if the refine of the entire set is equal 25. Doesn't work on players like the magician gloves

Main Equips:
Top : +10 Worn Magic Stone Hat w/ Red Lichtern Card and Enchantment(Lv5 Magical Essence, Dex + 9)
Mid : Angel's ear w/ Maya Purple Card (note that mid is quite flex)
Bot. : Ninja's scroll (or Happy Balloon to increase drop rate)
Armor : +11 Flatterer's Robe w/ Professor Celia Card and Enchantment(Lv2. Nib of Magic * 2)
Weapon : +12 Sunflower Boy w/ Katrinn Keyron(WL) Card * 2 and Enchantment(Spell 4, Spell 5)
Garment : +13 Fallen Angel's Wing w/ Nightmare Ancient Mummy card and Enchantment(Spell 4, Spell 5, Spell 5)
Shoes : +9 Temp Int Boots w/ Nightmare Verit Card and Enchantment(Spell 5, Lucky day)
Acc. : RWC Memory Pendant w/ Elvira card and Enchantment(Spell 2, Spell 3 / Spell 1, Spell 3 for the other one)

Costume:
Costume Celline's Ribbon w/ VCT reduction enchantment
Costume Elven ears w/ VCT reduction enchantment
Costume Long ponyhair(brown color) w/ VCT reduction enchantment
Costume Shining Golden Wing w/ FCT reduction enchantment

Shadow gears:
+9/9/9 Reload Armor/Shield/Shoes Shadow (flex part)
+7/9/9 Tempest Weapon/Earing/Pendant Shadow (fixed)

90% we already have or it's achievable. Except fct stone which is still more realistic than shadow stuff

Edited by Richkr, 29 July 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#23 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:19 PM

Dude don't get discouarged...the next Fenrir card drop could be you...you never know =)

Id be enough happy if I get it within 3 years, about the same time when iRO introduces EP 17.1 with transcendent third classes.

lol who needs Fenrir Card when Crimson Rock has only 1 sec FCT? :heh:

Naah, it's not MvP warlock card, It just normal mobs of kathryne keyron. MvP warlock effect is 

When base class is Warlock: MDEF +80, MATK +15%.
When base level is 175: All stats +10.
When refine level +10: All stats +10.
When equipped with True Kathryne Keyron Card:
Adds 3% chance for 6 seconds to possess the user with Kathryne Keyron spirit when attacking with magical attacks.
During possession, the user granted with +100 MATK.

CMIIW

Yeah, seems to be the True Kathryne Keyron Card, not the MVP card. From the look of it the effects do stack, so it would be interesting to compare the damage of 2 x True KK Card on Crimson Rod[2] vs 4 x True KK Card on Rod[4]. It may be totally possible that Rod[4] becomes the meta for Warlock Weapons, assuming we have high raw MATK provided by gears and the cost of True KK Card is not absurd.

:ic:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 29 July 2017 - 09:20 PM.

#24 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

Id be enough happy if I get it within 3 years, about the same time when iRO introduces EP 17.1 with transcendent third classes.

How to get Fenrir card :hmm:

Work hard in real life for 3 days vs Farm hard in RO for 3 years :questionmark:

#25 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:48 PM

She has tempest set and all those gears that PujiSetiadi said. For me, the main problem is finding friends to do it with me. XD

Also, the effect of the +10 OMSH is -1.5s CR COOLDOWN, not FCT. She has FCT -0.5s enchant on Garment, and that's how she instacasts.

Edited by Kusanagisama, 29 July 2017 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users