Better Stats for PVP Medals? (Make the pvp Room more lively) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Better Stats for PVP Medals? (Make the pvp Room more lively)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 9997160205052622010

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

I think Dragon Saga GM need to revoke stats in The last boy scout medal / Last man standing medal (make the stats the best in game)

Make something like Battle poin for winning that can trade to something usefull like soul , insurance scroll or something?

make another medals for pvp room , Battle Square , and something

Make the pvp room more lively pls

IF PVP ROOM GOT LIVELY THEN THE GAME WILL GET MORE LIVELY TOO

PLS CONSIDER

:Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:  :Emo_16:

Thankss

#2 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

There are a bunch of people in game who relog spam to farm illegitimate wins, CP, PvP achievements for their journals and most importantly, 'respekt'. There's no need to give these people another thing to farm for lmao. The only reward u should be getting out of PvP is the fun and experience that it offers. With that being said, I highly doubt a reward system like the one u mentioned will ever be put in place. The closest thing is probably the CP exchange to glorious set piece from ur respective class NPCs.  The achievements r also fine as they r now.  

As to how the PvP lobbies can be made more active however, adjusting the handicap option to balance people's stats would help. E.g.  make it so every player has the same amount of hp, def, aim, eva, and slightly different atk/matk (based on class where elements should be disabled) so that u wouldn't need to be fully geared to experience this aspect of the game. Gear would still play a huge role as u would still need other core stats such as atkspeedmspeedcrit rate, crit dmg, agi, PDD and MDD, but u don't necessarily need to fork out hundreds of dollars on enchants and socket cards/spend years farming. Obviously, this handicap should only be put in place for the practice mode PvP and no other modes of PvP. Practice mode isn't practice when under geared newbies r always getting stomped on by whales who won't nerf their own gear to match their opponents'. That and these whales still need a place to flaunt off their items and prove who's the alpha male which they can go do their thing in BSQ,ranked mode and EW. It's also important to note that PvP isn't the only thing keeping the players here, there's PvE too. Making PvP lobbies livelier would only cater to a certain portion of the community, not the majority.  

Just my 2 cents. I'll still enjoy PvP( and the game in general)regardless of whether or not the lobbies r active, if the handicap option is reworked/if they do start rewarding players based on PvP performance. It honestly doesn't really matter to me.  

Edited by Nobility, 29 July 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:02 PM

Bad idea, people just farm the games/wins/losses for those medals.

#4 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

Bad idea, people just farm the games/wins/losses for those medals.

^ exactly this 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users