I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Crimson is a guild that will always be open to new, active and friendly members. The members of the guild are close to one another and as a whole, we act as a community where everyone is able to share their thoughts, ideals and plans to make our time playing Ragnarok more interesting and enjoyable. We currently go on Endless Tower runs, MVP and party together as a group. Nobody will be left out when a member of Crimson. If you are an active member of the guild, we will repay you the best we are able by including you in our activities, help you obtain items and make you feel like part of the family. WoE is fun, but is also optional. Active alternate characters are also welcome. <3

Currently we are attempting to have twice-weekly events. These events range from Endless Tower hunts to even low level monster hunts for alt characters. We are making an attempt to collect certain items together, such as white/blue herbs, Witch Starsands and forging materials. All items we collect in guild runs goes to benefiting the guild as a whole. We also have a guild forum where important information is stored. This may also be used as an alternate means of communication amoung members.

If you are looking for a laid-back guild with an active and friendly guild chat, Crimson may very well be the guild you are looking for. Previously, this guild was "Azure", however, the leader, Rocksteady, is currently taking a break from Ragnarok, so we decided to stick together in an entirely new guild.

If you are interested, head down to South Pront (The Deep south, by the very last kafra)! This is where one of my characters is usually afking. If she is not there, feel free to pm any member of the guild for an invite!

Other possible characters to attempt contacting:
Pastafarian
Flonne
Pappardelle
Sister Goat
Fennec
Reptile
Vulpes
^Haibane^
Mr. Goob Goob
Nallekarkki
Dynamo
---

Current Allies: Oceanic Community Union
Guild Forger: Penelo
Guild Alchemist: Gooblet
Guild Level: 14

If you are interested in becoming allies, please contact someone in guild! They can relay the message so we can all discuss it!

Edited by pappardellex, 06 April 2011 - 10:45 AM.

#2 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

Official guild of the flying spaghetti monster~ :P

Hoho, I can't spell. :>

Edited by Evionne, 18 December 2010 - 12:37 PM.

#3 SpacedOutAnt

SpacedOutAnt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

We're having an Elder Willow slaughtering party tomorrow for our low level alts or any newer players that join~

It's a really good guild! Active, sometimes too active, but you can just block guild chat so it's fine :P

#4 pappardellex

pappardellex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Bummmp~! We're going to be doing Endless Tower on the 27th.

#5 SpacedOutAnt

SpacedOutAnt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:26 PM

C'mon~ Join ussss~ We do lots of parties together~

#6 pappardellex

pappardellex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Edited with a group picture~ It isn't all of us, as some were not online or had already ran to Endless Tower before the picture was taken! Also, notice Mr. Box Head back there. I thought it was awesome that he randomly equipped it for the picture.

We are currently doing Shafka[1] party hat making and a raffle through our guild forums for members! We will also be scheduling the next ET run very shortly.

Edited by pappardellex, 01 January 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#7 pappardellex

pappardellex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:26 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Today is cake hat today, but alas, the servers exploded!
Many things planned, such as ET on Friday! Next hat will probably be Mystic Rose! Or maybe the mushroom hat, because who doesn't like mushrooms?! >8D
We also had a fun mvp run yesterday~! Moonie, Tao Gunka, Turtle General, Orc Lord and Orc Hero! ^^

Also talks of a Dragon Ship in the works. We already have provisions and timber. o_o;

Edited by pappardellex, 25 January 2011 - 08:29 AM.

#8 pappardellex

pappardellex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

BUMP! Will be actively guild recruiting again for the so called F2P, so anyone joining Ygg, feel free to join us! We now afk at the west Kafra in Prontera! :3 We don't have much, but we'll help as we can. :3

We will begin to hold regular guild events once again soon!

Edited by pappardellex, 06 April 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#9 HectorAlonso

HectorAlonso

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hello old player coming back to the game and just started on Ygg an hour before maintance and looking for people to talk,hang and party with. You recruit any lvl ? Im just a low level thief but should be assasin in a couple of days xD.

#10 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:08 PM

Hello Hector!

We do indeed recruit any level, as long as you're active, friendly, and don't bot or beg. :( (Asking for help is okay, and to be expected.)

Maintenance will end in about an hour or so, I can invite you at West Pront if we're both online then. As a note, we're in a low-curve, so not many people are on in the day. I think the guild is most active in the US afternoon/late evening in Europe.

#11 pappardellex

pappardellex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

Hello Hector!

I'll be on my Arch Bishop, Flonne, inside Eden Group with a chat on all day, so if you log in, come inside Eden group, leave me a message and I'll invite you!

This goes for anyone else that decided to join in on Ygg! ^^

(Note, there may be times when I am afk for a few minutes, but I'll pm you when I get back if this is the case!)

For people new to the server, I'll dig through my alt account storage and see if there is anything I can get for you. Though, I can also hop onto Gooblet, our potter, and pot you some pots! So, be sure to save your herbs. :3

Edited by pappardellex, 07 April 2011 - 08:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users